剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
men will point at him and say,
"你听说他在曼谷造成的乱子了吗"
"Did you hear about the mess he made in Bangkok?"
就是篇新闻报道而已
It's only a news story.
你想开枪打死他的 不记得了吗
You wanted to shoot him, remember?
你不想他被抓吗 保罗
Don't you want the man caught, Paul?
我当然想
Sure, I want him caught.
但世界上每个城市都有那么多凶手
But there are 1,000 murderers - little scumbags -
那么多人♥渣♥
in ever city in the world.
-你抓不完的 -我们可能抓到这个
- You can't catch them all. - We might catch this one.
有可能 安吉拉 有可能
You might, Angela, you might.
但你要付出什么代价
But at what cost... to you?
-戈蒂耶先生 -博德先生
- Monsieur Gautier. - Monsieur Boeder.
很荣幸能见到您
My honour to meet you.
我第一批蓝宝石是在克什米尔买♥♥的
The first parcel of sapphires I ever bought was in Kashmir -
我和妻子也是那时候认识的
the trip on which I met my wife.
好的 但这些是泰国货
Yes, but these are from Thailand.
相信我 这些货无与伦比
Trust me, there is nothing in comparison.
蓝宝石比寻常货更大 红宝石
The sapphires are chunkier, and the rubies -
成色非常好
they are intense.
-证书 -谢谢
- The certificates. - Thank you.
坦白说 先生 您踏进门的时候 我还
I must confess, Monsieur, when you walked in here, I was...
-挺意外的 -您是指 像我这样肤色的人
- ..Surprised. - A man of my colour, you mean,
在这个国家干这一行
in this business, in this country?
像评判我一样来评判我的货
It would be unwise of you to judge my goods
会很不明智 博德先生
the way you judge me, Mr Boeder.
证书没有问题
The certificates are in order.
但是 有件事
There is, however,
我们希望您能澄清下
a matter on which we'd appreciate some clarity.
今天早些时候 我一个新加坡的联络人
You see, earlier today, a contact in Singapore
发来一份从泰国报纸上
had a newspaper story from Thailand transcribed
摘录的故事
and telexed for our attention.
你们的名字被当作嫌疑人被提及
Both of your names are mentioned there as suspects -
阿兰·戈蒂耶和莫妮克·勒克莱克
Alain Gautier and Monique Leclerc,
来自警方消息
sought by police.
你们有什么想要说的吗
I wondered if you might wish to comment.
谎话连篇 都是假的
Lies. Totally false.
中国头目在香港散播的老掉牙的故事
An old story spread by the Chinese cartels in Hong Kong.
嬉皮士
Hippies?
我为什么要杀嬉皮士 抢他们的珠子吗
Why would I murder hippies - for their beads?
但如果你仅凭5000英里外的谣言
But if you wish to lose the opportunity we offer
就要放弃我们的交易
on the basis of false slander 5,000 miles away,
我也无话可说
then there's nothing we can do.
我要收回之前给您的样品 请吧
And I will take back the sample I sent to you. Please.
她父亲很懂宝石 他曾说过
Her father, who knew his stones, used to say,
"我宁愿吞下一根粉笔
"I would rather swallow a chopstick
也不会相信中国人"
than trust a Chinaman."
市价交易 按照约定
The fair market value, as agreed.
这份您带走吧 小姐
Why don't you keep this, mademoiselle?
看看人们怎么评论你们
So you know just what people are saying about you.
世人都忘不了 我又怎么能忘掉
How can I forget if the world will not?
不过是曼谷邮报
It's just the Bangkok Post -
地球另一端的一张废纸
a rag from the other side of the world.
即使在泰国 也只是用来擦窗户的废纸
Even in Thailand, they use it to clean the windows.
你觉得你母亲说你很难被人爱是什么意思
What do you think your mother meant about you being hard to love?
你没有把他们丢在沙滩上
You didn't leave them at the beach...
对吧
..Did you?
我们说过要带你看维塔利来过的地方
I told you we'd show you where Vitali came.
来看吧 就是这里
And, see - here we are.
你们两个深爱彼此 对吧
但爱是什么
不过是小孩子的幻想
你这种傻瓜的幻想
因为你觉得你爱他
Because you believe you love him...
-求你 -你想知道他遭遇了什么
- Please. - ..You want to know what happened to him?
好 我来告诉你
Well, I shall tell you.
我们捆住他 用这辆车把他带到
We bound him, drove him in this very car
这附近的一块稻田
to a paddy field near here.
阿贾伊和我揍了他一会儿
For a while, Ajay and I beat on him.
之后我用破布堵上他的嘴 不让他乱叫
Then I put a rag in his mouth to stop him screaming
然后用刀片剥下了
and took a razor to his long hair and...
他的一头秀发
..Peeled it from him.
-放我走 -然后我们往他身上浇了汽油
- Let me go. - Then we poured gasoline on him
点着了他
and set him on fire.
求你了
Please.
阿贾伊 拿回那串珠子
Ajay, take the beads back
我们解决掉她之后
and, when we're done with her,
就去芭堤雅
we'll go to Pattaya.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
放我走吧
Let me go!
你们做的一切让人叹服
Your work here is extraordinary.
时间线
那些是我们可以确认身份的
Those are the ones we could identify.
这名法国女性已经失踪几个月了
This French woman has been missing for months.
她的家人无法说服法国官方采取行动
Her family couldn't make the French authorities take action.
娜迪恩和雷米 我们的朋友
Nadine and Remi - our friends -
他们努力劝说大使♥馆♥的人 但是
they tried to make the Embassy here listen, but...
她和这个人有关联
She was involved with this guy.
他叫维塔利·哈基姆
His name was Vitali Hakim.
他们是恋人
They were lovers.
他是个毒贩
He was a drug trafficker.
派里女士的孩子被留在巴黎
Miss Parry's child was left behind in Paris.
辨认尸体的时候我也在停尸房♥
I was present at the morgue when her body was identified.
没人知道她是怎么死的
Nobody knows how she died.
你们的工作给出了答案
Your work here changes that.
斯蒂芬·派里的母亲已经让他找了她几个月了
Stephane Parry's mother has had him searching for her for months.
他的案子也是我们的案子
His case was our case, too.
请跟他谈谈
Please talk to him.
他是国际刑♥警♥ 这不一样
He is Interpol. It's different.
没人比我更想把这整件事忘掉
Nobody wants to forget about the whole thing more than I do.
但这个人 他站在那个
But this man, he stood before that...
可怕的桌子前
..That awful table...
然后我终于相信这整件事可能要结束了
..And I finally believed that the whole thing might be over.
沙巴诺尔
天啊 那是莫妮克的狗吗
My God, is that Monique's dog?
是她 那一定是须田
It's her. That must be Suda.
和弗兰基
And Frankie.
吉瑞斯女士
Madame Gires.
-警长 -你好 抱歉 克尼彭伯格先生
- Inspector. - Hi. I am sorry, Mr Knippenberg.
当然 上校
Of course, Colonel.
没问题
No problem.
请
Please.
谢谢你今天过来 这边走
Thank you for coming here today. This way.
请坐
Have a seat, please.
这是查尔斯同母异父的兄弟 盖伊
This is Charles's half-brother, Guy.
他们简直可以扮成同一个人
It could be the same person.
是可以 他们扮过
They could. They have been.
盖伊现在还在希腊的监狱里
Guy is still in a Greek prison
在查尔斯怂恿他参与抢劫之后
after Charles seduced him to take part in a robbery
非常暴♥力♥的抢劫
a very violent robbery.
那为什么查尔斯没跟他一起进监狱
Then why isn't Charles with him?
查尔斯当时已经是雅典的通缉犯了
Charles was already a wanted man in Athens.
所以他跟盖伊提议
So he proposed with Guy
他们俩应该交换身份
that the two of them should swap identities.
查尔斯逃走了
Charles got away.
警卫发现后拷打了他的兄弟
And his brother was tortured when the guards found out.
这就是你来这里的原因
That's why you came here.
对吗
Correct?
想知道他如何对待最亲密的人
To find out what he does to the people who are closest to him.
如果这是真的 你怎么能让他待在你家里
If this is true, how could you even have him in your home?
他是我跟我最爱的男人生的儿子
He is the son I had by the man I loved more than any other.
我看到查尔斯 就觉得又跟他父亲在一起了
I see Charles, and I am with his father again.
生活在爱中就是生活在天堂
To live in love is to live in God.
这句话是巴基斯坦的一个牧师告诉我的
A priest told me that in Pakistan.
那他从没遇见过查尔斯或查尔斯的父亲
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表