剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
至少得等我先核实
Not until I get this checked out.
我们在中午之前还有时间
Well, we have until midday.
我会尽我所能
I'll do what I can.
你好
-亲爱的 -阿兰 发生什么了
- Chérie. - Alain, what happened?
-你 -没事的
- Are you...? - Shh.
只是一场误会
It's just a misunderstanding.
我听说有个荷兰外交官
I'm told there is a Dutch diplomat
在四处散播我的谣言
spreading insane rumours about me.
但是 须田 我需要问你一些事
But, Suda, I need to ask you something.
什么事
What is it?
你还拿着我的公文包吗
Do you still have my briefcase?
对 还在我这
Yes, it's here with me.
很好 这里应该还是有人同情我的
Brilliant. I think someone here has taken pity on me.
很快你就会见到我了
You will see me before you know it.
阿兰 阿兰
Alain? Alain?
雷德兰在一号♥线
Redland on one.
谢谢你
Thank you.
克尼彭伯格
Knippenberg.
我正在赶往中♥央♥分局抓捕戈蒂耶
I'm heading to Central Division to take Gautier.
我联♥系♥了全亚洲的美国大使♥馆♥
I put out a wire to every US embassy on the continent,
你猜怎么着
and guess what?
大卫·阿伦·戈尔先生在香港被下药抢劫了
Mr David Alan Gore was drugged and robbed in Hong Kong.
他还活着 谢天谢地
He's alive, thank Christ,
他向那里的大使♥馆♥详细形容了犯人
and gave a full description of his assailants to the embassy there.
你做得很好 赫尔曼
You did good, Herman.
你做得真的很好
You did real good.
雷德兰找到真正的大卫·阿伦·戈尔了
Redland has found the real David Alan Gore.
我们需要的东西都齐了
It's everything we need.
你们两个可以回家了
You two can go home.
太感谢你了 赫尔曼
Thank you so much, Herman.
我以为你会更开心一点呢
I thought you'd be more jubilant.
我...
I...
我是很开心
I am.
我总是想起戈蒂耶在那个审讯室里的情形
I can't stop thinking about Gautier in that interview room,
-然后... -你为什么没进去
- and, er... - Why you didn't go in?
我必须遵循他们的规程
Oh, I mean, I had to be respectful of protocol,
凡·东根也绝对不会允许我进去的
and Van Dongen would never have permitted me to.
你觉得我是害怕了吗
You think I was afraid?
不是
No.
不是害怕
Not that.
我觉得你...
I think you...
什么
What?
我觉得你内心有那么一部分 非常想进去
I think a part of you wanted very much to go in there.
去看看你一直在追捕的那个人
To see the man that you have been hunting -
那个做出许多黑暗恶行的人
the man capable of such darkness.
但你内心还有另外一个部分 更勇敢的部分
But there is another part of you, a braver part...
抗拒让他的黑暗更深地影响你
which refused to allow his darkness to touch you any further.
我并没有害怕
I wasn't afraid.
-喂 -克尼彭伯格 我是雷德兰
- Hello? - Knippenberg, it's Redland.
-你一定会觉得难以置信的 -雷德兰
- You're not going to believe this. - Redland?
他们走了
They've gone.
有人把门打开 他们直接离开了
Someone just left the doors open, and they walked out.
你怎么会允许这种事发生
少将 我觉得难以理解的是
What I find hard to understand, Major General,
楚朋竟然称这为管理失误
is what Chupong here is calling an administrative error.
我会查出是谁干的
I will discover who was responsible.
立刻给我把文件记录拿来
雷米 你快来看
有人在他们的公♥寓♥里
可能只是公♥寓♥管♥理♥员♥而已
在找值钱的东西准备偷走
我跟你说 肯定没事
我去洗澡
等等 保险柜
Wait, the safe.
保险柜还在我们手上
We still have the safe,
他从别人那里抢来的文件都放在里面
where he keep all the documentation that he robs from people.
在你们这里吗
You have it?
在我们这里 但没有其持有者的允许
We have it, but we cannot legally open it
我们不能合法地打开它
without the permission of its owner.
你是有什么毛病
赶紧打开
万一证据就在里面呢
立刻打开
保险柜的确在这里 我们立刻就打开
We do have the safe, and we will open it now.
去找个技工来
你好
Hi.
娜迪恩
Nadine.
我还以为你...
I thought you were...
以为我们什么
Thought we were what?
在监狱里吗
In jail?
你真是一点都不了解阿兰 是吧
You don't know Alain at all, do you?
我们看到你画的那张地图了
We saw the map that you drew...
给你新交的荷兰朋友画的那张
for your new Dutch friend.
但如果你认为一个小小的政♥府♥官员就能扳倒阿兰
But if you think a nasty little government man can touch Alain...
那你再好好想想
Think again.
你怎么能那样两面三刀地对我们
How could you two- time us like that?
我们不会忘记的
Oh, we won't forget it.
爸爸 中区分局已经把阿兰释放了
他们道过谦了 请你对他客气一点
爸爸 就当为了我
须田 别这样
Suda, please.
我不觉得受到冒犯了
I don't take offence.
你父亲有现在这样的感觉也没错
Your father is right to feel the way he does.
让我看看
Let me see.
有一只小爪子弯曲了
One of the claws has bent.
我看不出来
I can't see it.
我能看出来
I can.
摘下来 我会修好的
Slip it off, I'll fix it.
我希望它是完美的
I want it to be perfect.
没有护照吗
No passports?
什么都没有
Nothing.
操
Fuck!
我们会盯着你的 娜迪恩
We'll be watching you, Nadine.
它的归属就是在你手上
That's where it belongs.
未来就要来了
Here comes the future.
操 操 操
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表