剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
澳大利亚夫妇被杀并焚尸
他们以为他们是他妈澳大利亚人
They think they're bloody Australian!
国际航站楼
谢谢您 布洛姆先生
Thank you, Mr Bloem.
欢迎 德克尔小姐
Welcome, Miss Dekker.
这地方不适合你
This place is not for you.
去找个便宜点的地方 早上来和我们汇合
Find somewhere cheaper and meet us in the morning.
方块A
您在曼谷做什么工作 德克尔小姐
So, what do you do in Bangkok, Miss Dekker?
宝石
Gemstones.
那您来加德满都
And you're in Kathmandu?
尼泊尔这里恐怕连石榴石都开采不出来
There is barely even a garnet to be mined here in Nepal.
我们是来度假的
We're on vacation.
不是来做生意的
Not on business.
方块3
全部押上
All in.
弃牌
Fold.
跟注
Call.
K
King.
还好你不是来出差的
A good thing you are not here on business.
你跟我解释一下
你都输光了 对吗 输掉了我们所有的钱
够了
我们现在该怎么办
把金钱看得太重就俗了
It's vulgar to put so much value on money.
你不该这么担心
You shouldn't worry so much.
对吗 阿贾伊
Should she, Ajay?
对 莫妮克 你真的不应该这么担心
Yes, Monique. You really shouldn't worry so much.
布洛姆先生
Mr Bloem.
虽然不知道您要住多久
I wondering if perhaps you could settle your account
但是您能否先登记套房♥结账的账户
for the suite, and however long you hope to stay.
当然
Certainly.
我会安排的
I'll have it arranged.
千金散尽还复来
Money comes, money goes.
但人生中 你只要知道该在哪里找钱
But as you see, in this life, you just need to know where to look.
停车
Stop the car.
停车
Stop the car!
听到了吗
Didn't you hear me?
停下
Stop.
玛丽
Marie.
我不能再这样做了
结束了
冷静 玛丽 怎么了
我想停手
我想停手
你觉得我想让你干什么
What is it you think I ask of you?
别说了 你逼我做了那么多事
Don't! You lose all our money after...
还输光了我们所有的钱
..after everything you made me do!
现在我还要在这里装成那个甜美的荷兰姑娘
And now I'm here pretending to be that sweet Dutch girl.
你以为我不知道你对她做了什么吗
You think I don't understand what you did to her?
你和你该死的走狗
You and your fucking dog.
你真恶心
You're disgusting!
停手吧 阿兰
Stop this, Alain.
冷静 马上
要我来处理她吗
Do you want me to deal with her?
不 拿着 我晚点去找你
No. Take this. I'll find you later.
我不会再做你的帮凶了
I will not be your accomplice any more.
三个月后 曼谷
阿贾伊 你能帮我们拍张照吗
Ajay, will you take one of us?
没问题
Yeah, sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
你看上去美极了
You look so beautiful.
你们出门时发生了什么
What happened when you were gone?
他让我觉得自己就像女神
He made me feel like a goddess.
你就是 莫妮克
And so you are, Monique...
所有的英文报纸
All the English language newspapers.
从九月到一月
From September through to January.
谢谢你 卢瓦娜
Thank you, Lawana.
曼谷邮报
《军队加入边境战争》
现在轮到你了
Now, you.
不 我不想拍 娜迪恩
No, I don't think so, Nadine.
我保证会拍得很帅
I promise I will do a good one.
我说了不拍 娜迪恩
I said no, Nadine.
我要♥说♥法♥语你才能明白吗
Shall I say it in French so you understand?
《欧洲女孩惨遭谋杀》
如果他不想拍照 你就别逼他
If he doesn't want his picture taken, you shouldn't force him.
谁知道他这么害羞
她以为你害羞
She thinks you are shy.
不过我也不想拍
But I don't either.
还有 你怎么突然想拍照
Besides, why the sudden interest?
因为我们是朋友
Because we are friends.
对吧 莫妮克
Right, Monique?
《欧洲女孩惨遭谋杀 女孩仍然身份不明》
阿兰 行了
别管娜迪恩了
你说了算 亲爱的
《游客在尼泊尔惨遭谋杀》
《游客在尼泊尔惨遭谋杀》
-克尼彭伯格先生 -卢瓦娜 稍等
- Mr Knippenberg. - Lawana, one moment please...
但是 克尼彭伯格先生
But, Mr Knippenberg...
卢瓦娜 现在不行
Lawana, not now.
克尼彭伯格
Knippenberg?
大使先生
Mr Ambassador.
卢瓦娜小姐
Miss Lawana
你为什么要把这些报纸都拿给克尼彭伯格先生
why were you bringing Mr Knippenberg all these newspapers?
是为了毒品委员会
Oh, it's for the Narcotics Committee.
走私冲突引发的血案
Deaths attributed to, erm, smuggler conflict.
三合会之类的
Triads and so forth.
你觉得别人会相信你的谎言吗
Do you think your lies convince anyone?
我知道你在干什么
I know what you are doing,
这对我是种羞辱
and it is an insult to me
对你代表的国家也是
and to the country you represent.
我没有解雇他的权力
I don't have the ability to terminate his employment,
他知道
he knows that.
大使 求您了
Ambassador, please.
不过我可以建议召回他
I can recommend he is recalled, however.
调回海牙
Back to the Hague.
那里可不宜居 卢瓦娜小姐
That is an uncomfortable city, Miss Lawana.
你想象不到的寒冷
And cold like you can't imagine.
你同意吗 克尼彭伯格
Would you agree, Knippenberg?
他同意
He agrees.
你有任何消息吗
Have you heard anything?
没有 你呢
No, have you?
阿贾伊 阿兰要他的客人再来点威士忌
Ajay? Alain wants some more whiskey for his guests.
让我来帮你吧
Let me help you with that.
我能帮你
I can help you.
妈的 娜迪恩
Fuck, Nadine!
真对不起
I'm so sorry.
我们就只有这么多冰
That's all the ice we've got!
阿贾伊 我们公♥寓♥里有很多
Ajay, there is plenty in our apartment.
你自己去拿吧 门开着的
Help yourself, the door is open.
我来清理
I can clean this.
安纳普尔纳皇家大酒店
加德满都
娜迪恩
Nadine?
我在
Oui.
我只是要点个火
I just needed a light.
对不起
I'm sorry.
赫尔曼 拜托
Herman, please.
我们跟他们说天黑前到这里的
We told them to be here by nightfall.
我 我都做了些什么
What, what have I done?
我要打给西蒙斯
I'm calling Siemons.
他有把枪
He has a gun.
-等等 -怎么了
- Wait! - What?
谢天谢地
Thank God.
你做到了
You bloody did it!
太好了
Well done.
三个月前
你想吸一口吗
Hey, you want a toke?
他不喜欢 所以我就算了
He doesn't, so I won't.
我能说什么呢 我是个洁癖
What can I say? I'm a freak for clean.
看那边的山 宝贝
Look at them, baby.
香格里拉
Shangri-La.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表