剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
是 但你先跟我走
娜迪恩
Nadine?
这是保罗 雷米的同事
跟我们一起吧 保罗
Join us, Paul?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我受不了这热气
I can't stand this heat.
警♥察♥已经在路上了
赫尔曼让他们现在就来
不行 我说了他们现在不在这里
谁 另外两个吗
那又怎样 警♥察♥可以先抓了戈蒂耶
不行 必须三个一起抓
不然我和雷米就死定了
让他在我们视线范围以内
克尼彭伯格先生
Mr Knippenberg!
-尤丁 上车 -等等
- Yotin, get in the car. - Wait!
卢瓦娜 我等不了了 我得赶紧去卡尼特豪♥宅♥
Lawana, I cannot wait. I need to get to Kanit House now.
电♥话♥ 西蒙斯先生的 非常紧急
Telephone. Mr Siemons. Very urgent.
-她说什么 -别逼我复述了
- She said what? - Don't make me say it again.
她是疯了吗
Is she out of her damn mind?
不 赫尔曼 她吓坏了
No, Herman, she's terrified.
她还是希望我们等等
And she still wants us to wait.
再说了 你也想把他们全抓起来吧
Besides, you want them all, don't you?
好吧 保罗 听你的
All right, Paul. I'll do it.
赶紧给我联♥系♥詹塔辛
Get me Janthasin on the phone now.
好点了吗 娜迪恩
你打得不重
我现在想游泳了
克尼彭伯格 你让我迷糊了
Knippenberg, you'll forgive my confusion.
你先让我的人赶紧冲进去
First, you want my men to go in as soon as possible,
现在又要我的人等
and now you want them to wait?
少将 我会找机会解释着一切
Major General, I will explain everything in due course.
听着 我求你了
Only, look, I'm begging you.
你必须让他们等等
You have to make them wait.
求你了
Please.
楚朋
Chupong.
停止行动
等三名嫌犯都回到屋里再行动
明白
娜迪恩
Nadine?
娜迪恩
Nadine?
娜迪恩
Nadine?
你还好吧
很好
克尼彭伯格
Knippenberg.
要出事了
Something's about to happen.
你们都给我听好了
You must listen to me.
只要你们照我说的做 就没有什么好害怕的
As long as you do everything I say, there's nothing to fear.
玛丽 你所有的首饰
Marie, all of your jewellery.
戴上
Put it on.
去戴上
Put it on.
能拿多少拿多少
As much as you can find.
拿上这个
Take this.
快点
Do it.
相信我
Trust me.
警督
保险箱没有钥匙
那把整个箱子拿走
把他们带走
两天前
来自香港的NL652航♥班♥已落地
Flight NL652 from Hong Kong has now landed.
多米尼克 你♥他♥妈♥跑哪里去了
Dominique, where the fuck are you?
多米尼克 阿兰
Dominique? Alain.
多米尼克的东西全都不见了
All Dominique's things are gone.
他有拿走保险箱里的东西吗
Did he take anything from the safe?
只拿走了他的护照
Only his passport.
但是拿了也没有用
But it'll be of no use to him.
上面有你的照片
It has your photograph in it.
除非他换了
Unless he changed it.
多米尼克 不会的
Dominique, no.
他不可能知道怎么做的
He wouldn't know how.
也许有人帮他
Perhaps he had help.
娜迪恩吗
Nadine?
我们应该赶紧离开这里吗
Should we leave now?
搬走吗
Get out?
不 先按兵不动
No, nothing changes.
不知道他的父母还会不会给他写信
I wonder if his parents still write to him.
我们担心一个朋友
We are worried about a friend.
能不能看看他最近有没有收信
Can we check if he has collected his mail?
多米尼克·勒内洛
Dominique Renelleau.
你好 娜迪恩
你还好吗
有好消息吗
Good news?
有任何多米尼克的消息吗
Heard anything from Dominique?
没有 为什么我会有
No. Why would I?
只是我们才回来
It's only we just got back
他明显已经离开了好一段时间了
and he's clearly been gone for quite some time.
我们有点担心
We're getting worried.
你见到他了吗
Did you see him?
没有
No.
雷米
Remi!
对不起
我跟他说了会联♥系♥他 但我彻底忘记了
I told him I'd call him but I completely forgot.
佣金
感谢你给我带来的那么多客户
非常感谢
再见
Bye-bye.
再次感谢你 阿兰
你确定留在这里安全吗
你理解你的恐惧 亲爱的
那你还得下去
但你必须相信我
一切就都会没事的
须田小姐 我离开的期间
Did I not call you, Miss Suda,
我每周不都给你打电♥话♥了吗
every week I was gone?
而你每次都说你下周就回来
And each time you said you would be home the following week.
结果是三个月
It was three months.
我离开你这么久
I didn't stay away from you
并非因为我喜欢这样
for so long because I was enjoying myself.
我在工作
I was working.
这两个都是给你的
These are both for you.
选一个吧
Choose.
这是多少钱
How much is this?
我希望你把它都花了
I want you to spend it all.
我信任你
I trust you.
机会来了 须田
This is it, Suda
我们一直等待的能让我们一劳永逸的机会
the moment we've been waiting for that will set us up forever.
我要你去下一个迄今为止
Now, I want you to ask for the largest single consignment
我们最大的单笔订单
we've ever ordered.
红宝石 蓝宝石
Rubies. Sapphires.
我们只要最好的
We want only the very best.
这么多钱会引起怀疑的
So much money could raise suspicion.
况且你根本没办法在曼谷把它们卖♥♥出去
And from Bangkok, you could never sell it.
在曼谷没错 但在巴黎卖♥♥就没问题
From Bangkok, yes. But not from Paris.
那你又要走了
So you're leaving again?
但我会回来的
But I will return.
把盒子打开
Open the box.
戴上试试
Try it on.
来吧
Here.
但我父亲应该在场
B-But my father should be here.
我又不想和你父亲结婚
I don't want to marry your father.
不错 我是要去巴黎
Yes, I'm going to Paris.
但只去一小段时间
But only for a very short time.
因为我的家 我的心都在...
Because my home and my heart is...
我希望我的爱人所住的地方
..Where I want my love to live.
还有我们小家伙们住的地方
And all our little babies.
那就是这里 在曼谷
That will be here, in Bangkok,
和你
with you.
二位 恭喜啊
You guys, congratulations.
亲爱的 我真不想跟你要
Oh, cherie, I hate to ask it,
可如果我不把弗兰基带回给莫妮克
but if I don't take back Frankie to Monique,
那我就完了
my world will end.
还有 你能帮我保管一下吗
And will you take care of this for me?
你难道不需要吗
Don't you need it?
这几天不需要
Not for a few days.
这是小东西 但对我很重要
It's a small thing, but important to me.
回头见
I'll see you.
回见
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表