剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
south of the old city at Ayutthaya.
你不是说这是个好故事吗
I thought you said this was a good story?
没错 你得听到最后
Yeah, you've got to wait to the end, don't ya?
你试过同时跟两个女人上♥床♥吗
You ever go to bed with two women at the same time?
那两位旅客遭遇了什么
The travellers, what happened to the travellers?
抱歉 比利时专员的身份总是让我很尴尬
Forgive me, the Belgian attache is a constant embarrassment.
混♥蛋♥
Asshole!
该走了 哥们 我的建议是
Time to go, mate. My advice?
别把时间浪费在长发仔身上
Don't waste your time with longhairs.
-晚安 先生们 -他去哪里
- Night, gents. - Where's he going?
他怕违反宵禁呢
He's worried about the curfew.
好 你呢
Right. Aren't you?
我要在这待到明天早上
I'm staying right here till morning.
-跟我一起吧 木鞋小子 -抱歉 保罗
- See it through with me, Cloggy. - I'm sorry, Paul.
拉韦尔先生
Mr Laver.
你那个关于两位澳大利亚旅客的故事
Your story about the two Australian travellers.
约翰逊·沃森和罗珊娜·沃森
Johnson and Rosanna Watson.
这是他们的名字吗
That was their names?
是警♥察♥以为他们是这两个人
That's who the cops thought they were.
但他们不是
But they weren't?
我说了这是个好故事
Told you it was a good story!
那这两具尸体 你们还不知道他们的名字
So...your bodies. You still have no names for them?
不不不 不是我的 不是我的尸体
No! No! No! Not mine. Not my bodies.
别再问了 哥们 这是别人的问题
Not any more, mate. That's someone else's problem.
-谁的 -谁的什么
- Whose? - Whose what?
这两具身份不明的尸体是谁的问题
Whose problem are the two unidentified bodies?
-谁负责这桩该死的谋杀案 -好了
- Whose bloody murder case is it? - Hey, hey! All right. Hey!
冷静点 你这个穿木鞋的小老鼠
Keep your hair on, you little fucking mouse with clogs on.
是西区分局
It's the Western District Division.
不 等等 是东区
No. Wait, wait, wait. Eastern.
-东区分局 你确定吗 -非常确定 哥们
- Eastern Division, you're sure? - Sure as eggs, mate.
那对澳大利亚♥情♥侣 他们现在在哪
And the Australian couple, where are they now?
我一直只是想告诉你 哥们
What I've been trying to tell you, mate.
他们就是凭空出现的
They just showed up.
这群一直在某个岛上 以椰子和鱼头为生的家伙
They'd been on some island, living on coconuts and fish heads.
该死的白♥痴♥嬉皮士
Stupid fucking hippies.
两个月前
我们选这个
Let's go for this one.
选得不错
Excellent choice.
打扰一下 阿兰
Excuse me, Alain.
你看到过莉娜吗
Have you seen Lena?
在泳池那吧
Pool, I think.
好 谢谢
All right, thank you.
我给你拿了瓶啤酒
I brought you a beer.
谢谢
Thank you.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
所以你是法国人
So you're French?
加拿大魁北克人
Quebecoise, Canada.
在法语区
The...French part.
这很棒 对吗
It's amazing, right,
在远离家乡时交到的朋友
the friends you make when you're far from away home.
-我觉得这是旅途最棒的事 -没错
- It's the best thing about it, I think. - Yes.
我能问问你们是怎么一起到这的吗
So, can I ask how you guys ended up here together?
我来这里度假
I came for a holiday.
但你没有回家
But you didn't go home?
没有
I did not.
他让我回不了家了
He made it impossible for me.
你好 威姆
Hello, Wim.
睡得好吗
Sleep well?
睡得太香了
Yeah, like a child.
你们俩呢
And you two?
我们以前是朋友
We were just friends.
你们两个是准备结婚的吧
You two are going to get married, yes?
反正她不会和别人结婚 这是肯定的
Well, she's not marrying anyone else, that's for sure.
你们在一起很般配
Well, you're adorable together.
没有你和阿兰那么浪漫
Nothing as romantic as you and Alain.
我想帮你
I want to help you.
你刚才看见我卖♥♥的那两颗宝石
Those two stones you just saw me sell?
你拿去阿姆斯特丹能卖♥♥15,000荷兰盾
Two of those you could sell in Amsterdam for 15,000 guilders.
莉娜说她不在乎钱
Lena says she doesn't care about money.
她当然那么说 她还年轻
Of course she does. She's young.
而且她有嬉皮范儿
And she's a little bit of a hippy.
但她不会像你一样面对这种挑战
But she doesn't face the same challenges you do.
我知道那是什么样的 威姆 在欧洲
I know what it's like, Wim, back in Europe,
当你像我们一样时
when you're like us.
两个人同时申请一个职位
There's two men applying for the same position,
他们选最白的那个
they take the whitest one.
我父亲一直经历那些
It happened to my father all the time.
我认为每个男人
I think every man
有一天都必须安家立业
must one day make a home.
对他自己说 "这是我的生活
Say to himself, "This is my life,
这是我的爱人
this is my love,
这就是我"
and this is who I am."
但是要做到这样 像你我这样的男人
But to get there, for men like you and me,
我们必须在机会到来时好好把握
we must take our opportunities when they come.
15,000?
你确定我们要那样做吗
当然 我
我知道他们想帮忙 但是
护照
他们还在外面吗
Are they still out there?
在泳池里
Down in the pool.
他们有多少钱
How much they got?
比他跟我说的多
More than he told me they had.
撒谎真让人讨厌啊
Don't you just hate a lie?
我们只是想帮忙
You know we only want to help.
我知道
I know.
阿兰认为你们还没理解
Alain thinks you don't understand.
我理解 他想让我们买♥♥下宝石
I do understand. He wants us to buy the gems
回家以后用两倍的价格卖♥♥出
and sell them for twice what we paid for when we get home.
你觉得那不是个好主意吗
You don't think that's a good idea?
那些钱会给你一个好的开始
The money will give you a good start.
美好的生活
A nice life.
不管怎样 我们真的付不起
In any case, we... we really can't afford it.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
拜托了 莉娜
Please, Lena...
就把宝石买♥♥下来
...just buy the gems.
两个月后
克尼彭伯格的计程车
Taxi for Knippenberg!
你真是够慢的
You took your bloody time.
马上就要宵禁了
It's almost curfew.
闭嘴 赫尔曼
Scheisse, Herman!
你什么时候想学开车
You know, any time you want to learn to drive,
我都举双手赞成
I'll entirely support that decision.
你要是想吼人可以叫尤丁来
You can call Yotin if you want someone to bark at.
我不能叫尤丁
I can't call Yotin.
不能让大使♥馆♥的任何人知道我们要做什么
No-one at the embassy can know what we're about to do.
我们要是被发现怎么办
What if we're caught?
要是你被发现了
If you're caught?
会怎样 严厉责罚
What? Stern rebuke?
还是说被开除
Or the chop?
现在荷兰很冷 赫尔曼
It's very cold in Holland right now, Herman.
你有想过吗
Have you thought about that?
想过
Yeah.
你呢
Have you?
去哪里
Where to?
警♥察♥局
The police station.
东区分局
Eastern Division.
四个月前
卡尼特豪♥宅♥
万登77/5号♥
猴子 我的天啊
Monkey! Oh, my God!
你的客人是谁 阿贾伊
Who is your guest, Ajay?
嗨 我叫特蕾莎
Hey, I'm Teresa.
这是莫妮克 这是她家
Monique. It's her place.
你就是那个宝石商人
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表