剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
You're under arrest.
五年后 曼谷
过来看看
发生什么了
504房♥间
更好 这样我们再也不用见到戈蒂耶了
你还不明白吗
如果那里有警♥察♥遗漏的
线索 证据 怎么办
那个地方被清空之后会怎么样
我不在乎
让他们清 我想把这整个烂事从我们生活中剔出去
克尼彭伯格一家已经去了海滨
如果赫尔曼可以把这一切抛诸脑后
那你也应该如此
我得去工作了
招租
打扰一下
什么事
Yes?
有你的电♥话♥ 先生
Telephone for you, sir.
喂
Yeah?
抱歉打扰你 赫尔曼
I'm sorry to disturb you, Herman.
告诉我什么
Tell me what?
娜迪恩 出什么事了
Nadine, what's happened?
赫尔曼
Herman?
娜迪恩刚刚打来电♥话♥
Nadine just phoned.
是关于戈蒂耶的住所
It's Gautier's apartment.
房♥东太太想要把它重新租出去
The landlady wants to rent it out again,
所以她在清理房♥间
so she's clearing it.
什么时候
When?
很快
Any day now.
打给航♥空♥公♥司♥
Call the airline.
我马上收拾
I'll pack.
在这张床上行房♥事一定很不舒服
This bed must be very uncomfortable to make love on.
阿兰和你在这上面做过吗
Has Alain made love to you on it yet?
阿贾伊 你带了我要的东西了吗
Ajay, did you bring what I asked?
当然
Yeah, sure.
还有另外一个呢
And the other thing?
时间不够
Oh, there wasn't time.
那东西很重要 我跟你说过
It was important! I told you!
我很担心警♥察♥和娜迪恩发现我
I was worried about police, and Nadine found me...
抱歉我忘了拿你的笔记本 莫妮克
I'm sorry I forgot your notebook, Monique.
你到底为什么要来巴黎
Why are you even coming to Paris?
他把你留在身边 让你帮他做的那些肮脏的事
The disgusting things he keeps you around to do for him.
以后不会再有了 你明白吗
There'll be no more of that, do you understand?
那都是过去了 巴黎是我和阿兰的未来
That's history. Paris is our future - mine and Alain's.
你似乎对于少了你的笔记本很心烦 莫妮克
You seem very upset about your notebook, Monique.
这让我很好奇里面写了什么
Makes me wonder what was in it.
是私人内容
It's personal.
私人的
It's personal?
那对我来说听上去更像是日记本
Personal makes it sound more like a diary to me.
你是不是一直在写你和阿兰的性♥爱♥小秘密
Have you been writing down your and Alain's little sex secrets?
你想忘记过去
You want to forget the past?
那个荷兰女孩尖叫着找你
That Dutch girl screamed for you,
而你现在还戴着你卖♥♥给她的戒指
and here you are still wearing the ring that you sold her.
卑鄙 你可真卑鄙
Vile! You're vile!
你♥他♥妈♥就是个怪物
You're a fucking monster.
那你又算什么 我们都是一样的
Then what does that make you? We're just the same.
我俩都知道他的名字不叫阿兰
We both know his name isn't Alain,
但我们仍称他为他想被称呼的名字
but we still call him what he wants to be called.
你为他扮演了一个角色 就像我一样
You play a role for him, just like I do.
你觉得他为什么要留你在身边 莫妮克
Why do you think he keeps you around, Monique?
你之所以在这只有一个原因
You were only ever here for one reason.
代替朱丽叶
To take the place of Juliette.
他那个来自巴黎的妻子
His wife from Paris.
他从没跟你说过吗
Didn't he ever tell you?
我一直被教导 爱是上帝赐予的礼物
I was always taught love is a gift from God.
住在爱里面的人就是住在神里面
Whoever lives in love, lives in God.
我爱这个男人 真的
I love this man. I do.
但是我很害怕
But I am afraid.
你害怕什么
What do you fear?
有时我梦到我怀了他的孩子
Sometimes I dream that I have his child inside me.
但是 之后 我感觉到他的手掐住我的脖子
But then I...feel his hands around my throat...
然后我就醒了
..And I wake up.
我无法认清我自己了 神父
I do not recognise myself any more, Father.
那你感觉到的就不是爱
Then it is not love that you feel.
如果不是爱
If it is not, I...
那是什么呢
What is it?
我不知道那是什么
I do not know what it is.
你要忏悔吗
Will you make your confession?
打开你的心 倾诉自己
Open your heart and unburden yourself.
她有一个日记 什么都写在上面
She kept a diary, everything written down,
现在又这样
and now this.
阿兰 他们甚至说那是忏悔
Alain, they even call it a confession.
你需要一个白人女孩来接待白人客户 我懂
You need a white girl for the white clients, I get that.
但我们要去欧洲 很容易找到白人女孩 而莫妮克
But we're going to Europe, they grow on trees, and Monique is...
我们不能信任她
We can't trust her.
你得甩掉她
You have to get rid of her.
我带了布洛姆和德克尔的照片
I've brought Bloem and Dekker's photographs
以便你们辨认出任何属于他们的东西
to help identify anything that's theirs.
我们要收集所有可能有关的东西 把它们带走
We need to collect everything of interest - get it out of here,
每件东西都要翻过去
look through it piece by piece. Everything.
保罗
Paul.
看看他们
这烂人还自以为是雌雄大盗了
荷兰人
Dutch!
怎么了
Yeah?
这个松了
This was loose.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
镇定剂 迷幻剂
Sedatives, disassociates.
天知道还有什么
Christ knows what else.
药店都不一定有这么多药
I've seen drug stores with less.
说是毒品突袭还真没错
Hell of a narcotics raid.
那是什么
Hey, what's that?
止泻药
Kaopectate.
我知道这个药
I know this drug.
这是专门治疗拉肚子的
You get a bad stomach, it blocks you up.
这里面的绝对不是止泻药
Whatever's in here is not kaopectate.
拿着
Here.
他给那些孩子们下毒 让他们以为自己病了
He poisons the kids, makes them believe they're sick.
说道 "把这个吃了 会让你好起来"
Says, "Take this, makes you all better."
但其实不会
But it doesn't.
这只会让你变得更糟糕
It makes you sicker than you already were.
天知道他给他们吃了什么让他们乖乖听话
Fuck knows what he gives them to keep them under.
拿着
Here.
等等
Wait.
怎么了
What?
我的天 到底还有多少人
Christ, how many more are there?
-赫尔曼 -我的天
- Herman. - My God!
赫尔曼
Herman!
什么事
Yeah?
那女的 莫妮克
The woman. Monique.
我想这是她的日记
I think this is her diary.
你能翻译出来吗
Can you translate it?
当然 但...我已经发现了一些东西
Of course. But...I noticed something already.
是什么
What?
这里从没提起过阿兰的名字
There's no mention of the name Alain,
但每一页她都在说查
but on every page she talks about Char.
查
Char?
也许是代表查尔斯
Maybe for Charles?
所以他的名字都不叫阿兰
So his name isn't even Alain.
那他姓戈蒂耶吗
Is it even Gautier?
都是他妈的烟雾弹
It's all just fucking smoke.
不 不 保罗 不只是烟雾弹
No, no. Paul, no, it isn't just smoke.
所有这些 是他的人生
All of this, it's his life.
我们只要仔细找 就能从中找到他
We look hard enough, we'll find him in it.
我们做的一切 一切
Everything we are doing, everything,
都会有助于我们把他绳之以法
it will help us to shackle him.
好
Ok.
好
Ok.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表