剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
Not yet.
我在努力去原谅了
I am trying.
你质疑过你的所作所为吗
Do you even question what you did?
我们的所为
What... What we did?
还是说你坐在这里 依然坚信你自己...
Or do you still sit here believing yourself to have...
在某种程度上胜利了
somehow triumphed?
我来告诉你接下来会发生什么
印度人会把我放了 我会重获自♥由♥
是啊 我...
Yes, I am...
我相信是的
I am certain of it.
你的自负足够强大 可以打败一切
Your vanity is powerful enough to defeat anything.
你会获得自♥由♥的
You will be free.
我会回魁北克
And I will be back in Quebec.
被埋入地下
Under the earth.
一个愚蠢的...
A stupid...
小小的
Little...
死去的
Dead...
魁北克人
Quebecoise.
今晚 莫伊拉·卡拉汉一路追到巴黎
Tonight, Moira Callaghan tracks him to Paris
1997年7月21日
法国 巴黎
首度用电视访谈的形式
for the first television interview
采访一个被称为"毒蛇"的男人
with the man known as the Serpent.
索布莱在印度服刑期间
As Sobhraj served his jail time in India,
当局已开始走程序
authorities began their case
等他一服完刑期 就将他引渡到泰国
to extradite him to Thailand as soon as his sentence was served.
在泰国 他将面临死刑
In Thailand, he would face the death penalty.
但在距离他的释放日期的一个月前
But only one month before his release,
索布莱再次逃狱
Sobhraj escaped captivity once more.
他出逃在外22天后
He was free for 22 days
主动向当局自首
before giving himself up to the authorities.
印度法♥院♥最后
The Indian courts then sentenced him
判决他在德里监狱再服刑满十年
to another ten years in a Delhi jail
才能获准引渡
before any extradition would be granted.
等到他被释放时 正如他计算好的那样
By the time of his release, and just as he had calculated,
在泰国已经过了谋杀追诉期
the statute of limitations for murder in Thailand had expired
针对他的逮捕令也失效了
and with it the warrant for his arrest.
1997年2月
In February 1997,
查尔斯·索布莱 亚洲最臭名昭著的杀人犯
Charles Sobhraj, Asia's most notorious killer,
获得了新的法国护照
was granted a new French passport
随后他回到那里 以自♥由♥人的身份生活
and returned to live there as a free man.
-索布莱先生 -女士
- Mr Sobhraj. - Madame.
-可以开始了吗 -当然
- Shall we? - Of course.
希腊 雅典
寄件人 安吉拉·凯恩
纽约曼哈顿温特沃斯街761号♥
收件人 赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格
加入你的收藏 祝你一切安好
你是个危险的人吗
Are you a dangerous man?
首先该问的是我是否杀过人
The question first is whether I committed murder.
你杀过吗
And did you?
法庭认定我没有
The courts, they have decided...no.
我面对过审判 面对过指控
I have faced trials. I have faced allegations.
但是法庭做出了最终的判定
And the courts, they have decided.
这并没有回答我的问题 不是吗
That doesn't answer my question, does it?
那就是我的答案
That's my answer.
有些人认为你是侥幸脱罪 逍遥法外了
There are those who would say you got away with it.
《时代周刊》就是这么说的
That's what Time magazine said.
或许事实的确如此
Perhaps it's true.
毕竟 现在我在世上任何地方都不会再面临审判
After all, I cannot now face trial anywhere in the world.
混♥蛋♥
Son of a bitch.
亲爱的 太精彩了 你的表现很完美
谢谢你 朱丽叶
-查尔斯 -索布莱先生
- Charles? - Monsieur Sobhraj?
-这边请 -索布莱先生
- Par ici, s'il vous plait! - Monsieur Sobhraj!
6年后
尼泊尔 加德满都
你好 索布莱先生
Hello, Mr Sobhraj.
按你要求的 我在这里等着
I'm here, as you asked.
可以拍照了吗
I will take picture?
朋友 谢谢你能过来
My friend, thank you for coming.
好了
Ok.
等等 再拍一张
Wait! Take another one.
-好的 -确保他们知道我现在在哪儿
- OK. - Let's be sure they know where I am.
长官 你得看下这个
Sir, you should see this.
查尔斯·索布莱回到加德满都
查尔斯·索布莱重返加德满都
这是个误会
This is a misunderstanding!
但是 我会安静跟他们走
But, see, I go quietly.
照片很旧了
They're old.
但是在我记忆里 见到他们时的情景
But my memory of the sight of them?
就像今早才发生一样
As though it happened this morning.
发生这样的事确实很可怕 但是
It is a terrible thing but...
我向你保证 警官
..I assure you, Inspector,
1975年 我不在这里
I was not here in 1975.
我有生之年从来没来过您的国家
I have never been to your country in my life.
我还记得曾经和你交谈过 先生
I remember talking to you, sir.
你和你的同伴
You and your companion.
您的两个嫌疑人叫什么名字 警官
What were the names of your two suspects, Inspector?
你们当时护照上的名字是布洛姆和德克尔
Bloem and Dekker were the names on the passports you used.
但是
But see...
我的名字是查尔斯·索布莱
..My name is Charles Sobhraj.
警官 我欣赏您的工作热情和勤勉态度
Inspector, I appreciate your compassion and diligence,
但是我觉得您不能长♥期♥拘押我
but I do not think you can hold me here for long.
索布莱 法国籍
除非您有证据
Not without evidence.
新西兰 北岛
-不 没事 我来接 -好
- No, it's OK, I'll... - OK.
纽约 联♥合♥国♥大厦
-我是赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格 -赫尔曼
- Herman Knippenberg. - Herman?
我是安吉拉
It's Angela.
你好 安吉拉
Hello, Angela.
凡妮莎怎么样
How is Vanessa?
她很好 谢谢
Ja, she's...she's good, thank you.
看下你邮箱 赫尔曼
Open your email, Herman.
好的 稍等
OK, one moment.
出什么事了吗
Everything OK?
对
Right.
毒蛇在加德满都被捕
-哪来的消息 -邮报
- Where's that from? - The Post.
什么 华♥盛♥顿♥邮♥报♥吗
What, the Washington Post?
不 赫尔曼
No, Herman.
曼谷邮报
The Bangkok Post.
他在搞什么鬼
What the hell is he doing?
我还以为你肯定会知道
I thought if anyone would know, you would.
毒蛇在加德满都被捕
很多年都没人关注他
No-one's said or written a word about him in years.
他的虚荣心按捺不住了
Someone so vain must hate that.
他是故意被捕的吗
He got himself caught on purpose?
两件事使他享受
He enjoys two things.
一是恶名
Notoriety.
所以他才以身涉险 好让人们记起他
So, he pulls a stunt like this, and the world remembers his name.
你想让我问另一件是什么 对吧
You want me to ask you what the other is, don't you?
到底是什么
What is it?
他喜欢脱险
He likes to escape.
塔帕 我是赫尔曼·克尼彭伯格
Thapa. My name is Herman Knippenberg.
没时间解释了 我对您现在扣押的人
I don't have time to explain, but I have a particular interest
非常感兴趣
in the man you now have in your custody.
我想我能帮到你
I think I can help you.
我明白 克尼彭伯格先生
Yes, Mr Knippenberg.
我认得他 他上次来尼泊尔时我见过他
I know who he is, I met him when he was last in Nepal.
请您听我说 您必须拖住他
Please, listen. You must stall him.
我根本没办法扣押他
I cannot hold him at all.
他说我们没有任何把柄
He says we have nothing on him,
他说得没错 我没有证据
and he's right, I have no evidence.
-抱歉 -听我说
- Sorry. -Look...
您必须扣住他
..You must hold him.
拜托了 尽您所能
Please, do whatever you can.
我们大概下午三点
We arrived at Kathmandu
抵达加德满都
around three in the afternoon.
我们住在安纳普尔纳皇家大酒店
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表