剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表
四年前
印度 德里
报道指出珠宝窃贼假装
Reports indicate that the jewel thief faked
出现阑尾炎的症状 他装得太像了
the symptoms of appendicitis so perfectly that he even convinced
让监狱医院的医生真把他的阑尾切除了
the surgeons who removed the organ at the prison infirmary,
在医院 短短几天之后他迷倒了警卫
from where, only days later, he drugged his guards,
越墙逃跑进了城
jumped over the wall and fled into the city.
据信 当局甚至调用军队
It is thought even the army have now been brought in
来协助警方的追捕
to aid the police in their pursuit.
我们会在整点报道更多的进展
We will have more updates on the hour.
朱丽叶 是我
-但目前 汇总一下... -查尔斯
- But here now, a round-up of... - Charles.
亲爱的 我们得离开这
不管他们有多厉害能逮住我
我都更会逃跑
让我来
没事
真没事
我们得离开印度
什么
我们现在就走
去哪呢 查尔斯
你被通缉 连军队都在抓你
我们用车 我们开车走
给小家伙也准备好
快
去抱上马杜
怎么了
马杜
我女儿呢
两周后
阿富汗
她本来很安全 和我们一起 和我一起
她本来只能辗转住在各种没付钱的房♥间和偷来的车里
我们离开巴黎 一起开创我们的未来 我们的家庭
而你把她送回巴黎 孤苦伶仃地
她和我父母住呢
如果你爱她 你就应该理解和他们住对她更好
如果和我生活这么不堪
你还在这干什么
回答我
你觉得是为了什么
妈的
他妈的
Putain!
没备胎
我们现在怎么办
他们要干什么 我们什么都没做...
可为什么
租车 这租车是你♥他♥妈♥偷的
我们怎么办
我们怎么办
我不想坐牢 我什么都没做
除了傻到爱上你 我别的什么都没做
冷静点
听我说
会没事的
无论现在发生什么 都是暂时的
我们还会在一起的
我们会在一起的 我们一家三口 在巴黎
我发誓
相信我
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Police!
四年后
卡拉奇
你对神父说了什么
What did you tell the priest?
阿贾伊觉得我们应该抛下你
Ajay thinks we should leave you behind.
我对神父说的就是我在日记里写的
All I said to the priest was all I wrote in the diary.
说的是这让我很痛苦...
That it tortures me...
但我爱你
..But I love you.
这是真的
It's true.
我真的爱你
I do.
即便我知道你对我有所隐瞒
Even though I know you have not been honest with me.
你之前有个妻子 却从没告诉过我
You had a wife before and you never told me.
朱丽叶
Juliette.
阿贾伊告诉我的
Ajay told me.
我当时 我当时很生气
I was... I was angry.
别这样 老兄 你才认识她多久 几个月
Come on, man, you've known her for what, a couple of months?
我为你抛弃了我的家
I left my family behind for you.
所以呢 我不也一样吗
And so? Haven't I done the same?
我从来都不需要日记或是神父 不是吗
I never needed diaries or priests, did I?
我为你做的一切
Everything that I have done for you,
我做的所有事
everything that I have done,
我从来都没质疑过
I have never questioned it,
而且都做得心甘情愿
and I have done it with a fucking song in my heart,
因为我们是兄弟
because we're brothers.
你可无法保证他能做到你想要的样子
You cannot trust him to be what you need.
现在不行
Not now.
或许以前可以 但现在不行
Maybe then, not now.
查尔斯 在巴黎不行
Charles, not in Paris.
你想站在他旁边吗
You want to stand beside him
当你走进餐厅 走进乔治五世酒店
as you walk into the restaurant, to the George V,
在你去卡地亚购物的时候
and you go shopping at Cartier.
人们会怎么想
What will people think of you
看到你旁边站着一个小印度佬
when they see you beside a little brown thug?
小印度佬
A little brown thug?
那我又是什么 玛丽
Then what am I, Marie?
阿兰 拜托
Alain, please.
阿兰先生 阿兰先生 找你的
Mr Alain, Mr Alain! For you.
你和他完全不一样
You are nothing like him.
你知道我不是那个意思
You know that is not what I meant.
你好
Hello.
戈蒂耶先生
Monsieur Gautier?
我们在想
We were wondering--
你 当然还有你的伙伴
might you, and your associates, of course,
愿意来巴黎见我们吗
see your way to joining us here is Paris?
你 你的伙伴 还有你的商品
You, your associates and the merchandise?
博德夫人 我们还没商量好收♥购♥价和报酬
Madame Boeder, we haven't agreed either purchase price or fee.
我相信我们会跳上几支舞的
We'll have a little dance I'm sure.
但我们可在同一个舞厅里 戈蒂耶
But we're in the same ballroom, Gautier.
你们预计有多少人要来
How many of you ought we to expect?
就两个人
Just the two of us.
"我知道他又和须田做♥爱♥了"
"I know he made love again with Suda."
须田 谁是须田
Suda? Who is Suda?
我跟你说过 他那个泰国女友
His Thai girlfriend I told you about.
"查跟我说 如果我成为莫妮克
"Char tells me if I become Monique,
我就会理解了
I will understand.
这些人只是毒品贩子
These people are just drug traffickers.
莫妮克会在意吗
Should Monique care about
那些她害怕他做过的事
the things she fears he does?
玛丽吓坏了 但莫妮克必须保持冷静"
Marie is terrified, but Monique has to stay calm."
继续念 安吉拉
Go on, Angela.
"我能一直扮演这个角色吗
"Can I play this role forever,
我已经知道了这么多
knowing all that I know?
'别做玛丽-安德莉·勒克莱克' 查说
'Don't live as Marie-Andree Leclerc,' Char says,
-'那个女孩孤独又迷茫'" -勒克莱克
- 'that girl was lost and alone'". - Leclerc.
我们知道她的名字了
We've got her name.
"只要查遵守他的诺言
"If only Char keeps his promise,
带我去见他母亲
takes me to meet his mother,
带我离开这个泥潭
takes me out of this ditch.
就作为莫妮克活下去 无拘无束"
Live instead as Monique, and be free."
等等 对 对 他母亲
Wait, yes, yes, the mother.
她肯定说了在哪 没有吗
Err, she must say where, no?
没有 赫尔曼 她没说 她
No, Herman, she... she doesn't, she...
怎么了
What?
这个女人 她不比我们知道的多
This woman, she barely knows any more than we do.
他引诱她 背叛她 摧毁她
He seduces, he betrays, he destroys,
而她却渴望他
and yet she yearns for him.
保罗 帮我看看这些
Paul, help me with this.
看 这肯定是他的父母
Look. These must be his parents.
那这是谁 她改嫁了吗
Then who's that? Did she re-marry?
升级成法国海军军官了
Upgraded to a French Naval Officer.
从西贡战毁的街道
From the war-torn streets of Saigon...
到法国舒适的家
...to a comfortable home in France.
法国 巴黎
你好
Hello?
是我 妈妈
It's me, Mama.
查尔斯 你在哪里
Charles... where are you?
我在哪不重要
It doesn't matter where I am,
重要的是我接下来要去哪
but where I will be soon.
我很久没回家了
I haven't been home for a while.
那是有原因的 查尔斯
There are reasons for that, Charles.
然而 我要先给你打个预防针
Nonetheless, I wanted to give you some warning.
关于什么
Warning of?
我想见你
I'd like to see you.
不知道你能不能帮我个忙
I wondered if you might help me with something.
我想再见到我的孩子
I want to see my child again.
剧集 | 毒蛇(2021) | 导航列表