剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
唯一幸存的王室以及王位继承人
the only surviving royal, and heir to the throne.
我没想到您会如此美如冠玉 殿下
I didn't imagine you would be so beautiful, Your Majesty.
我的信里没有提到这点吗
Oh, did I fail to mention that in my letter?
我以为除了最粗俗的盟友
I didn't think it could possibly matter to anyone
样貌对其他人来说不重要呢
but the most boorish of our allies.
有道理 我们能不能面对面地谈谈
Fair points, but can we continue this intercourse face to face?
我们已经骑了两天
We've ridden for two days,
几乎是一收到您的邀请就出发了
almost from the minute you invited us.
在我准备的时候 请你的军队在这扎营
Your army will camp here whilst I make preparations.
我会请你到正殿来见我
I will allow you audience to my throne room.
他很大胆 殿下
He is bold, Your Majesty.
他没有公开宣布效忠
Mm, he didn't declare openly his allegiance,
说明他另有所图
which means he wants something.
也许是按钱 土地还有头衔这个顺序排的
Probably money, land, and a title, in that order.
但我会让他知道我没那么好说话
But he'll find that I'm not easy to bargain with.
只要您别把他吓跑了就行 殿下
Hmm, as long as you don't scare him away, Your Majesty.
您可丢不起这唯一的盟友
Can't afford to lose your only ally.
怎么这么吵
What's all the fuss about?
我要是有谋士就好了
I wish I had advisers.
我小时候
When I was a child,
我父亲身边有很多睿智的议员
my father had a dozen wise councilmen around him.
我感觉弱小又无助
I feel small and powerless.
一条龙要胜过一群鸟儿 殿下
One dragon is more than any flock of birds, Your Majesty.
没有议会只会让您更加强大
Having no council just makes you all the more powerful.
您不用听从任何人的指示
You answer to no one.
谢谢 娜雅
Thank you, Naya.
我会尽力而为的
I'll be sure to fill the room.
让他进来
Send him in.
女王殿下
Your Majesty.
近看之下 您更加光彩动人
You're even more dazzling up close.
我们就直说吧 行吗
Let's cut to it, shall we?
你来这是因为你支持我继承王位
You're here because you support my claim to the throne,
我们最终获胜时
and when we are victorious,
你想要得到忠诚的回报
you want to be rewarded for your loyalty.
您凭什么这么肯定我决定支持您继承王位
What makes you so certain I've decided to support your claim?
也许我只是来试探您
Maybe I'm only here to size you up,
再判断您有没有这个机会
decide whether you even have a chance.
悬挂主♥权♥旗是叛国行为 可以判处死刑
Flying a Sovereign flag is a treasonous act, punishable by death.
你已经决定要站在谁那边了
You've already made your choice of who you stand with.
我们看到前哨时才举的旗
I raised those banners only as we came into view of this Outpost.
我下令让他们一扎营就烧掉旗帜
And I gave orders to burn them as soon as we set camp.
那请告诉我 你有什么企图
Then pray tell, what are your intentions?
还是说这一切都只是为了好玩
Or is all this purely for entertainment?
我会献出我的军队
I'll pledge my army.
我的人♥民♥ 土地 还有我的生命
I'll pledge my people, my lands, and my life
永远献给皇室
to the crown forever...
有一个条件
on one condition.
是什么
And what is that?
我的请求是
What I ask...
您要嫁给我
is that you marry me.
我不要求您爱我
I'm not asking you to love me.
我们只需要同床共枕
And we only have to share the same bed
直到生下一个儿子
long enough to father a son.
虽然我怀疑您也和我一样希望同床共枕
Though I suspect you'd want to share my bed as much as possible.
听别人说
I'm told I'm quite...
我的床上功夫很好
good in that area.
立刻离开我的正殿
You will leave my throne room immediately.
抱歉 我冒犯殿下了吗
I'm sorry, did I offend Your Majesty?
我不想听到这种粗鄙之语
I will not be spoken to in such a vile manner.
请原谅我的无礼
Please forgive me for my impertinence,
但请允许我解释一下
but allow me to make my case.
先说清楚 我不想当国王
To be clear, I do not want to be king.
我不想争夺你的权力 仅仅作为你的配偶
I'm not after your power. I'll merely be your consort.
你觉得这种解释会让你的提议听上去没那么荒谬吗
Do you think that makes your proposal any less preposterous.
殿下 如果我们的父亲都还在世
Well, Majesty, were our fathers still alive,
他们可能会为了国家利益
they'd probably arrange this marriage themselves
亲自安排这场婚姻
for the good of the Realm.
有可能 但他们没有
They may have, but they did not.
我将自己决定我的丈夫是谁
I alone will decide who my husband will be.
想必是你和你丈夫共同决定
You and your husband will decide, presumably.
当然了
Of course.
殿下 我不是要你献身于我
Majesty, I'm not asking you to give yourself over to me.
你可以有很多其他情人 我也一样
You can have many other lovers, and so will I.
只要你能为我生个儿子
Just as soon as you bear me a son.
-你想要血统传承 -没错
- You want a legacy. - Yes,
当国王和王后们的父亲
to be a father to kings and queens.
我的血统将世世代代坐在王位上
My bloodline will sit on the throne for generations,
一切都将追溯回我
all leading back to me.
-这就是我想要的 -就这些吗
- That's all I want. - Oh, is that all?
告诉我 艾吉斯福德男爵 你玩牌吗
Tell me, Baron Aegisford, do you play at cards?
当然 为什么这么问
Why, yes, of course. Why do you ask?
因为你刚刚暴露底牌了
Because you've just tipped your hand.
-有吗 -你提醒了我
- I have? - And reminded me that I am
我是唯一的皇室后裔
the only royal remaining.
那我的婚约就是一张好牌
Therefore my betrothal is a card to be played.
还是最大的王牌
The top ranking card in the game.
我顺着你的比喻来说的话
But if I may extend your metaphor,
一副牌里只有一张牌跟你的相配
there's only one match to your card in a deck.
那你错了 我们都知道
And that's where you're wrong. We both know
一副牌中有几张牌可以匹配
that there are several cards in a deck that could match.
有些组合可能会更有胜算
Some might make an even more winning hand.
你可以走了
You may go.
三天
Three days.
我给你三天时间考虑我的提议
I'll give you three days to consider my offer.
之后 就得靠你自己了
And then, you're on your own.
亲爱的
My love.
哪位先生要护送我
Now, which one of you gentlemen is going to escort me
去你们最豪华的酒馆
to your finest drinking establishment?
不 不
No! No!
蒙特
Munt!
快把这只臭虫弄走
Get this vermin out of my face!
好
Right.
走吧 走吧
Out you go. Out you go.
埃莉诺
Elinor.
已经过去这么久了吗
Has it really been so long?
你都这么老了
Well, judging by how old you look,
那应该是很久了 格蒂
it's been at least that long, Gertie.
我叫格楚莎 没人叫我格蒂
I go by Gertrusha. No one calls me Gertie.
我叫你格蒂 我会说话以后
I call you Gertie. I've been calling you Gertie
就一直叫你格蒂
ever since I could talk.
格蒂姨妈
Auntie Gertie!
去吧 蒙特
Oh, go on, Munt.
给你姨妈一个大大的拥抱
Give your Auntie a lovely big cuddle.
小心别把她那把老骨头掰折
Just make sure you don't break any of her scrawny old bones.
格楚莎姨妈 你好 欢迎来前哨
Aunt Gertrusha. Hello. Welcome to the Outpost.
简泽 看看你
Janzo, look at you.
我上次见你的时候你还是个小淘气包
You were just a scamp when I last saw you.
都变成男子汉了
What a man you've become.
他要是个男子汉 那我就是处♥女♥了
If he's a man, I'm a virgin.
简泽 给你格蒂姨妈上一杯好酒
Janzo, get your Auntie Gertie a lovely nice drink.
倒在干净的杯子里
Put it in a clean glass.
只有这样才能配得上她的优雅
Nothing best the best for her royal daintiness.
不用了 简泽 我不能久留
No need, Janzo. I can't stay.
我是艾吉斯福德男爵的谋士
I'm Baron Aegisford's counsel.
今天还有很多事要做
There's much deliberation to be done today.
我的亲姐妹 男爵的谋士
Oh, my own sister, Baron's counsel.
谁能想到呢
Who would've thought?
你是跟谁睡了才上位的
Who did you shag to get that cushy racket?
我一开始就是男爵的家庭教师
I started as the Baron's governess.
但我辅佐了他父亲很多年
But I counseled his father for many years
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表