剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
等等 你到底是支持还是反对我召唤这个名字
Wait a minute, are you for or against me calling the name?
不是 我只是把脑中想的说出来罢了
Oh, no. I'm just thinking out loud.
黑血族人说如果你不立刻过去
The Blackblood said if you don't come right away,
她就要割格温的脚趾和手指了
she's going to start cutting off Gwynn's toes and fingers.
这有点过了吧
That's a bit dramatic, isn't it?
她的恶魔瞬间就杀死了20个人
Her demon killed 20 men before I could even take a breath.
如果你能有机会
If there's any chance you could summon
召唤那玩意
one of those things for yourself,
现在就召唤吧
I think it might be warranted.
其实没必要这样的
This has all been unnecessary.
我们应该结盟对抗三世 而不是内讧
We should be allies against The Three, not adversaries.
你是谁
Who are you?
我是来拯救女王的男人
I'm the man who's going to save the Queen.
你也看见这个了吗
Uh, are you seeing this, too?
-很不幸 是的 -好吧
- Regrettably. - Right.
我就是确认一下
Okay, just wanted to make sure.
你们看什么呢
What are you looking at?
每次我召唤恶魔都没有好下场
Every time I do this, it ends bad.
让你的怪物退后 否则它就要易主了
Tell your beast to stand back or soon he'll have a new master.
我会打开传送门让你回去
I'm going to open the portal long enough for you to go back.
请打开吧
Please do. Open it.
那我就能召唤更多的族人了
Then I can summon more of my people.
回答错误
Wrong answer.
为什么那东西不袭击我们和她
Why isn't that thing attacking us, or her?
它还没接到命令
No one's ordered it to.
-那就是命令 -他说什么
- That's the order. - What did he say?
据我的经验猜测 应该是什么
Educated guess? Something along the lines of
"让他们痛苦地死去"
"Kill them all painfully."
他让它别伤害我们
He told it not to hurt us.
算他倒霉
Bad call on his end.
你能听懂
You understood me?
你是黑血族人
Are you a Blackblood?
-但你的耳朵 -我把尖角割掉了
- But your ears. - I cut the points off.
我都懒得解释了
I'm getting sick of explaining it!
塔珑
Talon!
芮布呢
Where's Rebb?
你找她干什么
What is she to you?
她是黑拳族的首领
She's the head of the Black Fist,
两族中最好斗的一人
the most warlike of the two clans.
我是问你找她干嘛
I asked what is she to you.
她杀了我姐妹
She killed my sister.
她是我的敌人
She's my enemy.
你把自己的手怎么了
What have you done with your hands?
我这辈子
All my life,
一切都是谎言
all of it-- lies.
所以我不想让你看到信
This is why I didn't want you to see the letter.
我把一切都献给了卡尔库萨和格温
I gave everything to Calkussar and Gwynn.
所有的一切 我整个人生
Everything. My whole life.
可他们一直以来只是在利用我
And all that time, they were just using me.
我无法想象你有多受伤和愤怒
I can't imagine how hurt and angry you must feel.
他们夺走了我的一切
They took everything from me.
就像黑血族人对我一样
Like the Blackblood did to me.
我好傻
I feel like such a fool.
没关系
It's all right.
留在这里
Stay here.
和我在一起
Stay with me.
我会带走你所有痛苦
I'll take away all your pain.
你为什么要杀我
Why did you try to kill me?
你拿剑指着我 还好意思问我
Says the one with the sword to my throat.
我杀你的机会有很多
I had numerous chances to finish you,
我也可以让维卡动手
or to let Vikka do it.
但我都没下手
I've taken none of them.
可你招招致命
You, however, were aiming to kill.
在你之前 我见过两个黑血族人
The last two Blackbloods I met
他们杀了两个我在乎的无辜之人
killed innocent people I cared about.
他们是黑拳族人
They were Black Fist.
他们相信解放我们族人的唯一办法
They believe the only way to free our people
就是消灭全人类
is to wipe out all of the humans.
但如今她劫持了女王
But now she's taken the Queen hostage.
只有我帮她
And she won't release her
带回所有的黑血族人 她才会放了女王
until I help her bring all of the Blackbloods.
不是所有的黑血族人
Not all of the Blackbloods.
她打算抛下我的族人
Her plan would be to leave my clan behind
因为我们相信可以与人类和平共存
because we believe we can live in peace with humans.
所以她杀了拖曳者
And that's why she killed the Dragman.
因为在那些永远遗失的名字中
Because with all of the names lost forever,
她可以选择从传送门带谁回来
she can choose who she brings through the portal,
这样就能将敌人 也就是你 留在那里
including leaving her enemies, you, behind.
-她杀了拖曳者 -我能插句话吗
- She killed the Dragman? - Um, if I may?
另外那个黑血族人
That other Blackblood could already be feeding
可能已经把格温的脚趾喂怪物了
Gwynn's toes to that monster.
请别介意
No offense.
带我去找她 我发誓杀死芮布 至死方休
Point me to her, and I swear I'll kill Rebb or die trying.
不 如果你一心想找芮布报仇
No. If vengeance for Rebb is all you care about,
女王可能在战斗中死去
then the Queen may die in battle.
既然不杀芮布 你召唤我♥干♥什么
And why did you summon me if not to kill Rebb?
我没召唤你 我是召唤它
I didn't summon you. I summoned him.
把命令他的权力交给我
Relinquish his command to me.
我为什么要向一个手无寸铁
And why should I make concessions
落败的对手妥协呢
to an unarmed, defeated opponent?
-这样好点了吗 -厉害啊
- Is that better? - Impressive.
但依然不足以打败芮布
But still not good enough to beat Rebb.
如果我不用对付她的路奇瑞 我就有机会
If I don't have to deal with her Lu-Qiri, then I stand a chance.
如果我们还活着 我会还给你的
I'll return him if we both survive.
我保证
You have my word.
我为什么要帮你
And why should I help you?
你没有什么可以报答我的
You're offering me nothing in return.
你知道原因
You know why.
你要答应解放我们的族人吗
Are you promising to free our kindred?
不 但这是唯一让你赢得我信任的方法
No. But it's the only way you'll gain my trust.
所以你想让我放弃所有优势
So you want me to give up all of my advantage
把维卡送入虎口
by sending Vikka probably to his death
去救一个我未曾谋面的人类女人
to save some human woman I've never met
因为这有可能帮我赢得你的信任
because it might help me gain your trust?
是的
Yes.
我们一起跟她战斗
We'll fight her together.
不 我不信任你 你待在这
No. I don't trust you. You stay here.
你醒啦
There you are.
我还担心筹码没了呢
I was worried I lost my bargaining chip.
你来选择我先割掉哪个脚趾吧
I thought you might want to choose which toe I cut off first.
快选 不然我帮你选
Choose, or I'll choose for you.
离她远点
Get away from her.
你来了
There you are.
我都开始怀疑她对你是否真的那么重要呢
I was beginning to wonder whether she really meant anything to you.
放开她
Let her go.
那我有什么好处
And what will I get in return?
我把阿斯特金传给你
I'll give you the Asterkinj.
真的 这么简单吗 现在轮到你在耍花招了
Really? That easily? Now who's being deceptive?
你说你只想要阿斯特金
You said all you wanted was the Asterkinj.
给女王松绑 我就给你
Cut the Queen loose and you can have it.
这样你就可以像上次一样耍我
So you can put a knife to my throat at the final moment
在最后一刻把刀架在我脖子上
like you did the last time you cheated me?
把她放了 我才会跟你交易
I won't make the trade until she's set free.
你到底有什么打算
What are you up to?
你不会允许我
You'll never willingly allow me
让我的战士们进入这王国的
to unleash my warriors into this Realm.
如果无法达成协议
If there is no deal to be made,
那我们在这里干嘛
then why in the gods are we all still here?
阿斯特金离开寄主就活不了
The Asterkinj can't survive outside a host body.
所以你无法强行夺走它
Which is why you can't take it by force.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表