剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
芮布宁愿世界毁灭 也不愿和人类和平相处
Rebb would sooner see this world burn than share it with humans.
我的部族知道什么是妥协
My clan understands compromise,
尤其是关乎我们自♥由♥的时候
especially if it means our freedom.
芮布说过 黑血族人
Rebb said my ancestors are the reason
因为我的祖先被困在传送门另一端
the Blackbloods are trapped behind the portal,
我的部族背叛了自己人
that my clan tricked their own people.
不 我相信你的部族也被人类欺骗了
No, I believe your clan was tricked, too, by humans.
我的族人不会怪你
My people don't blame you.
他们了解黑血族的历史
They understand the history of the Blackbloods.
人类利用了我们 占了我们便宜
Humans use us, they take advantage of us,
然后再抛弃我们
and they discard us.
格温希望你离开
Gwynn wants you gone.
她认为你很危险
She thinks you're dangerous.
难道所有人类都很危险吗
Are all humans dangerous?
-当然不是 -黑血族也一样
- Of course not. - Blackbloods are no different.
你的女王似乎不理解这一点
Your Queen doesn't seem to understand that.
但是你愿意理解 对吗
But you, you want to understand, don't you?
你得和自己的族人在一起 塔珑
You need to be with your own people, Talon.
如果你想成为掌控阿斯特金的人
And if you intend to be the one
那你就需要我
and control the Asterkinj, you need me.
我知道所有路奇瑞的名字
I know the names of every single Lu-Qiri.
好好想想 有了我 我们就能救回我们的族人
Just think, with me by your side, we could bring back our people.
如果我让你留下 就违反了女王的命令
If I let you stay, I'm disobeying direct orders from the Queen.
如果你不说 我也不会说
I won't tell if you won't.
我觉得她说的没错
I mean, for all I know, she's right.
你可能是挺危险的
You could be dangerous.
可能吧
I could be.
塔珑 你还有很多要学习
Talon, you have so much to learn,
只有我能教你
and I'm the only one who can teach you.
那就留在这里吧
Then stay here.
不许四处乱走
All right, well, no more wandering around.
不能让人发现我违抗了女王
No one can find out that I disobeyed the Queen.
你做了正确的选择
You've made the right decision.
证明给我看啊
Then prove it.
听说你有急事见我
I've been told you have an urgent need to speak with me.
是的 殿下 您请坐
Yes, Your Majesty. Uh, take a seat, would you?
邀请我坐上自己的王位 你还真大方
How kind of you to offer me a seat on my own throne.
但我感觉现在还是站着比较好
But something tells me I ought to remain standing at the moment.
你大早上急着见我有何贵干
What is it that's brought you here to see me this morning?
我就直说吧
I'll cut straight to it.
您好好教育了男爵一顿 再把他赶走
You sent the Baron packing with a good spanking,
前提是酒吧的谈话也算
if the talk in the pub is any measure.
是的 他不是合适的人选
Yes, well, he was not a good match.
但他拥有您所需的一切
Except he had everything you need.
-也不是一切 -殿下
- Not everything. - Your Majesty,
作为一个拥有过
speaking as a woman whose had
不少男人的女人
her fair share of men,
我知道没有人能比得上加勒特·斯皮尔斯
I do understand that no one will ever measure up to Garret Spears.
我知道你的姐妹是托宾大♥师♥的谋士
I understand you sister is Master Tobin's advisor.
你是来说服我
I assume you're here on her behalf
接受男爵的提亲吧
to implore me to accept the Baron's proposal after all?
当然不是 格蒂和她的男爵
Gods, no. Gertie and that Baron can shove that proposal of theirs
还想提亲 想屁...
right up their tiny, little a--
抱歉
My apologies.
你为什么来找我
Why are you here?
我也有个提议 殿下
I have a proposal of my own, Your Majesty.
我是没有军队 但是黄金
I may not have an army, but gold?
我有大把的黄金
Gold I have, and lots of it,
而且我能弄到更多
and I'll be getting a whole lot more.
能够支付重启矿井
It will pay for the reopening of the mines,
给食品店进货 还能帮你争取时间
fill the food stores, and buy you time.
好消息是不需要您嫁给我
And the good news is you don't have to marry me,
老实说 您不是我的菜
because, frankly, you're not my type.
你这么做肯定不是出于好心
You don't make this offer out of the goodness of your heart.
你有什么要求
So what do you want?
我只想被任命为女王的皇家谋士
Simply to be made Royal Advisor to the Queen.
我还是坐下吧
Perhaps I should sit down after all.
我不想知道你怎么会这么有钱
I don't wish to know how you came into such wealth.
虽然你的提议很慷慨
And although your offer is generous,
但这些资金来源很可疑啊
these funds, I fear, come from questionable sources.
-我是商人 -你是罪犯
- I'm a businesswoman. - You're a criminal.
殿下 您就要开战了
Your Majesty, you're about to go to war.
您需要罪犯
You need a criminal.
我敢打赌 我会从您
And I will advise you from a perspective
做梦也想不到的角度给你建议
I wager you have never dreamed of.
面对现实吧 不管怎么说 金子就是金子
And let's face it, gold's gold at the end of the day.
如果我任命你为谋士 那你得保证
If I were to make you advisor, then I would need assurance
不再参与所谓的商业活动
that you detach yourself from these business endeavors.
-我可以安排 -还有 你有机会采取行动前
- I can make arrangements. - And that you come and speak with me
要来跟我汇报
before you act on any other opportunities that may come your way.
只要您能同时任命我为司库
If you make me Treasurer of the Realm as well.
夫人 我接受你的提议
Madame, I accept your proposal.
这肯定比嫁给那个笨蛋强
It sure beats marrying that dolt.
我就知道您会这么想
I thought you'd see it that way.
记住 简泽
And remember, Janzo!
简泽 我让你负责
Janzo, just because I put you in charge,
并不是由你说了算
it doesn't mean you're in charge.
-听见了吗 -听见了 妈妈
- Do you hear me? - Yes. Yes, Mum.
账簿要详细记录
I want very, very detailed books.
一滴麦芽酒也不许撒
I want no drop of ale unaccounted for,
还有黑面包屑 还有...
no crumb of brown bread, no--
妈 别说了 告诉我一件事
Mum, please stop. Just tell me one thing.
为什么格温会让你当谋士
Why did Gwynn appoint you Advisor?
我注重细节
My attention to detail.
你牙齿上有口红
You've got lipstick on your teeth.
姐妹 你好
Sister, hello!
男爵不在这里 我知道
The Baron's not here. I know.
我和你一样震惊
I was surprised as you are,
毕竟他那么喜欢喝酒...
considering how much he likes his...
-你兴致很高啊 -是啊
- You're in high spirits. - I know!
简泽 过来告诉你姨妈我为什么这么高兴
Janzo, come and tell your auntie why I'm in such high spirits.
女王任命妈妈为皇家谋士了
The Queen made Mum Royal Advisor.
告诉我 女王的官阶比男爵高吗
So tell me, does a Queen outrank a Baron?
我没有受过你的教育
I didn't get your education,
所以我不太清楚
so I get a bit confused around that point.
愿你回家的旅途和你的余生一样平静无事
May your journey home be as uneventful as the rest of your life.
我不管天黑不黑
I don't care if it'll be dark.
我们可以点上火把继续走
We'll light some torches and we'll keep going.
越早离开这破地方越好
The sooner we're out of this dump, the better.
我们哪都不去
We're not going anywhere.
我们要走
Yes, we are.
我说走就要走
I say we are, so we are!
你从小脾气就不好 托宾
Your temper was terrible when you were a boy, Tobin,
但你放心 老了就好了
but be assured it's less so with age.
我想离这里越远越好
I want to get as far away from this place as possible.
我不想看到那个泼妇
I don't want to be near that harpy.
说话注意点 年轻人
Hold your tongue, young man.
回答我 你的面子比你的传承更重要吗
And answer me this, is your vanity more important than your legacy?
比你应得的传承更重要吗
The legacy that you deserve?
我还能做什么 她拒绝了我
Well, what can I do? She's rejected me.
如果你按我说的做 她早就是你的了
If you had done things my way, she would already be yours.
我知道怎么勾引女人
I know how to seduce a woman.
我一直很成功
I've always been quite successful.
没错 那是普通妓♥女♥
Yes, with your common strumpets.
这可是女王
This is a queen.
从现在起 你要完全照我说的做
From now on, you will do things exactly as I tell you to.
明白吗
Do I make myself clear?
明白 夫人
Yes, my lady.
托宾 无论如何
By hook or by crook, Tobin,
我都会让你成为国王的
I will make you a king.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表