剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Quri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I've found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
如果我要帮助格温 我就得打开传送门
So, if I'm going to help Gwynn, I need to open the portal
呼唤恶魔的名字 把它们都召唤过来
and summon all of the demons by name to this Realm.
-你又召唤了一个恶魔 -还有一个黑血族人
- You summoned another demon? - And a Blackblood.
你的头怎么了
What happened to your head?
它可能不愿让她把它从我这抢走
Guess it wouldn't let her take it from me.
你保证会放了我的家人
Your word you'll free my family?
我保证
You have my word.
大家不使用科里剂 就不会变成瘟疫怪了
If people stop taking colipsum, they won't become Plaguelings?
是的 但这是会上瘾的
Yes, but it's an addiction.
蒙特 这是你的新兄弟
Munt, this is your new brother.
他会加入我们
He's gonna be joining our operation
和西尔一起将科里剂偷运出前哨
smuggling colipsum out of the Outpost.
其他人呢 小子
Where's everyone else, boy?
我们不能让扎德抵达首都
We cannot let Dred reach the capital.
-他们都死了 -加勒特呢
- They're all dead. - What about Garret?
这一剑是为了塔珑 还有你的女王
This is for Talon and your queen.
我想把我儿子的尸体带回来
I'm heading out to bring my son's body back.
把他带回来 派骑兵去找所有的前贵族
Bring him home. Send out riders to every former noble.
让他们与你为伍 对抗最高军团那些暴君
Dare them to stand with you against the Prime Order tyrants.
叫书吏过来
Send for the scribes.
是时候让纯血种接管阿斯特金了
It's time for a Pureborn to take the Asterkinj.
你考虑过了吗
Have you given it some thought?
别担心 艾昆蒂不在
Don't worry. Ekkundi isn't here.
他在看着拖曳者
He's watching the Dragman.
看你的反应 你还是没有
By your actions, I take it you haven't come around
认清♥真♥♥相♥
to seeing the truth.
什么真♥相♥ 你想割开我的头取出里面的东西
What truth? You tried to cut something out of my head
发现行不通后 又绑♥架♥了一个孩子
and then kidnapped a child when you realized you couldn't do it.
我没绑♥架♥她 她是自愿跟我走的
I didn't kidnap her. She came willingly.
她知道她的使命是将我的族人
She knows her purpose is to free our people
从被放逐的监狱中解救出来
from the prison world they were banished to.
如果你能看到可怕的灰烬维度
If you could see the horrible place that is the Plane of Ashes,
你也会想救他们的
you would want to help them, too.
你的族人做了什么坏事 会被放逐去那里
What did your people do so bad they had to be banished there?
我们不是被放逐了 我们是自愿的
We weren't banished. We went willingly.
为什么
Why?
我们当时在和人类打仗
We were at war with the humans.
我们制定了一个计划 我们全体部队
We made a plan that our entire war party,
黑血族人和路奇瑞
Blackbloods and Lu-Qiri,
穿过传送门 在灰烬维度中等待
would go through the portal and wait in the Plane of Ashes.
接着你们部族一名成员潜至敌后
Then a member of your tribe was to sneak behind enemy lines,
重启传送门
reopen the portal there,
我们就可以在他们城内发起大规模突袭
and we would make a mass surprise attack behind their walls.
然后呢
So what happened?
传送门没有重启
The portal was never reopened.
你们部族和人类串通一气 把我们困在了里面
Your tribe conspired with the humans to leave us there.
灰烬维度成了我们的监狱
The Plane of Ashes was just a prison to lock us away.
我们回不来了
We had no way to return.
我们没有阿斯特金
We didn't have the Asterkinj.
你的祖先才有
Your ancestors had it.
阿斯特金
Asterkinj.
原来它叫这个名字
So that's what it's called.
这是打开传送门的唯一方法
It's the only way to open the portal.
我们信任自己的同族 但你的族人却背叛了我们
We trusted in our own kinsman, but your kind betrayed us.
这些年来我们一直在等待重回这个国度的机会
We've waited all these years to return to this Realm.
你想让我带他们回来吗
Do you want me to bring them back through?
不 这是我要做的
No, I will do that.
你只需要把阿斯特金传给我
All you have to do is transfer the Asterkinj to me.
我为什么要相信你
And why would I trust you?
拖曳者来找你 把我路奇瑞的名字告诉了你
The Dragman came to you. She gave you the name of my Lu-Quri.
这并非巧合
It wasn't an accident.
阿斯特金就是属于我的
The Asterkinj was meant for me.
我的老师说 我是预言中
You know, my teacher said I'm the one in prophecy
唯一可以召唤恶魔的人
who's supposed to summon demons.
你觉得你是天选之子
You think you're the one?
你真的觉得那则预言是关于你的
Did you really think the prophecy could be about you?
你的老师错了 你的血脉并不纯正
Your teacher was wrong. Your blood is unpure.
你不可能领导我的族人
You could never lead our people.
给我阿斯特金 结束这一切吧
Give me the Asterkinj. Be done with it.
拖曳者在哪
Where is the Dragman?
我想看到她平安无事
I want to see that she's all right.
她为我效力 而不是你
She serves me, not you.
我要听到她亲口告诉我
Then I need to hear that from her.
那就随你所愿
So be it.
后天太阳落山时
Come to the same clearing the day after tomorrow
老地方见
when the sun is setting.
你会把她给我吗
And you'll give her to me?
你没注意听吗
Have you not been paying attention?
是你要给我
It is you who will be giving.
你要把阿斯特金给我
You will give me the Asterkinj.
拖曳者留在我身边
The Dragman stays with me.
免谈
No deal.
如果你杀了我 我的路奇瑞就会杀了拖曳者
If you kill me, my Lu-Quri kills the Dragman
我们两败俱伤
and we all lose.
如果你杀了我 阿斯特金就会随我而死
And if you kill me, the Asterkinj dies with me.
身手不错
You're good.
不久我们就会并肩对抗共同的敌人
Soon we will fight side by side against our common enemy.
会是谁呢
And who may that be?
当然是人类了
The humans, of course.
我们可以继续打
We can keep fighting,
但这解决不了任何问题 还会毁了一切
but it will solve nothing and could ruin everything.
再好好想想我说的话
Take more time to meditate about what I've said.
我们是家人 塔珑
We are family, Talon.
我们应该并肩作战
We should work as a team, you and I.
两个黑血族人共同拯救我们的同类
Two Blackbloods working together to save our kind.
给你两天时间考虑
I'll give you two sundowns to think about it.
到时候你一个人来
And when you come, come alone.
不要跟踪我
Don't try to follow me.
前哨
第二季 第二集
别傻站着
Well, don't just stand there.
关上城门 你们这些白♥痴♥
Close the damn gate, you bloody fools.
城外什么怪物都有
There's all sorts of creatures out there.
开动 搞什么
Here we go. Oi! What the--
这是在救你的命 不客气
Just saved your life. You're welcome.
塔珑 前哨没救了
Talon, the Outpost is falling apart.
都已经晚上了 城门还敞着
I mean, it's after nightfall, the gates are wide open,
刚刚有个守卫在街上准备吸科里剂
and I just stopped a guard from doing colipsum in the streets,
多亏我出手阻止
being the bloody hero that I am.
你见到格温了吗
I mean, Have you even seen Gwynn?
她有尽到领袖的职责吗
She's not being much of a leader, is she?
我现在管不了那么多 我要喝一杯
Look, I don't really care right now. I want a drink.
她要喝酒
Oh, she wants a drink.
我手上是同花顺 有人觉得我在虚张声势吗
I've got a full suite, hmm? Who thinks I'm bluffing?
来啊 下注啊 来啊
Go on, bet against me. Go on.
我是在虚张声势
I was bluffing.
继续 再来一局
Go on. Player, give me another round.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表