剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我们要去找格温
We are going to go to Gwynn
然后告诉她这里的一切
and we're going to tell her all about this.
这将会拯救前哨
This is gonna save the Outpost!
在我失去兴趣
Someone better tell me why they had me awakened
希望有人解释一下为什么叫醒我
before I lose my sense of curiosity entirely.
你绝对猜不到你的谋士在干什么
You're never going to guess what your advisor's been up to.
干什么
And what is that?
在你的前哨制♥造♥科里剂
Manufacturing colipsum inside your Outpost.
-真的吗 -我要辩解
- Is that so? - In my defense,
有了科里剂 你的财源才不会断
colipsum is how you keep your coffers full.
人们正在死去 埃莉诺 这样不值得
People are dying, Elinor. Nothing is worth that.
是的 是的 我知道
Yes, yes, yes, I know that now.
但是我们还有机会
But, look, here's the wiggle.
我觉得我的小罪过
I think there could be a way to take this tiny mishap of mine
有办法破解围城
and use it to destroy the siege.
继续说
I'm listening.
释放排水沟和简泽实验室里的瘟疫怪
Release the Plaguelings from the sewers and from Janzo's lab.
这可能会稍微吓到麦勒斯的军队
That might scare Milus' army for the moment,
除非你能确保每个士兵都吸食了科里剂
but unless you can insure that every soldier is taking colipsum,
不然没什么用的
it won't do much more than that.
如果我告诉你 我可以确保
What-- what if I told you that I can be sure
每个士兵都吸食了科里剂呢
that every soldier was taking colipsum?
起码大部分都吸食了
Or most of them.
你是说你一直在给围城的士兵
You mean you've been selling colipsum to the soldiers
卖♥♥科里剂吗
that are holding us hostage.
你在建议我们把整个军队都变成瘟疫怪吗
You suggest we turn an entire battalion into Plaguelings?
这是死刑
That is a death sentence.
不然他们就会跟我们战斗而死
Yeah, but they either die fighting our men or this.
如果他们全都感染 我们的士兵就不会有伤亡
And if we infect them all, then we don't lose a single soldier.
我能不能稍微打断一下
If I can just interrupt for a brief moment.
殿下 我就要找到解药了
Your Majesty, I'm very close to finding a cure.
-还要多久 -不知道 我不确定是怎么做到的
- How close? - I don't know. I've already cured two Plaguelings.
但我已经治好了两个瘟疫怪
I'm not really sure how.
-药学是一种不准确的科学 -你能找到
- Medicine is such an imprecise science. - Can you find--
你能找到解药吗
Can you find a cure?
希望如此
I hope so.
不得不说 听说你在这里的时候
I must admit, I couldn't believe it
我真的不敢相信
when I heard that you were here.
而且你还在为扎德卖♥♥命
Especially given you were working for Dred,
最近他已经被贬职了
and his status has been diminished as of late.
新大使通知了我
The new ambassador informed me.
我要送一份加尔林前哨的紧急报告
I have an urgent report to deliver about the Gallwood Outpost,
但我要先和扎德商量下
but I cannot do so until I speak with Dred.
-这很不寻常 -我理解
- This is highly unusual. - I understand.
那我只能给新大使交一份
Then I must deliver an incomplete report
不完整的报告 并且告诉他
to the new ambassador and tell him
谁该为此事负责
who is responsible for the loose ends.
别别别 那没必要
Oh, no, no, no, no. That won't be necessary.
请这边走
Right this way, please.
真意外啊
Now this is a surprise.
我以为在这里见到你
I thought seeing you in here
能够给我些许安慰
would give me some sense of relief.
不是吗
And it doesn't?
不
No.
但我确实很快乐
But it does bring me joy.
快乐
Joy?
几年前我为你做事时 我们有过协议
We made a deal years ago when I began serving you.
我有始有终 扎德
I've held up my end, Dred.
我来这里是为了家人
I'm here for my family.
我很抱歉
I am so sorry.
告诉我 她们在哪里
Tell me where they are.
如今她们对你毫无意义
They mean nothing to you now.
很久之前她们就对我毫无意义了
They've meant nothing to me for a long time.
几年前我就杀了她们
I killed them years ago.
-不 不会的 -然而确实如此
- No. That can't be true. - And yet, it is.
现在你在想
And now you're thinking,
我做的这一切都是一场空吗
"Did I do all that for nothing?
和我背叛的人亲近
Grow close to someone whom I betrayed?
现在来到这里什么都没得到
And now coming here for nothing?"
你关心的人都死了
Everyone you care about is dead.
我表示哀悼
My condolences.
不是所有人
Not everyone.
如果你指的是你结交的那些叛徒
If you are referring to those traitors you befriended,
如果他们还没死 等你回去时他们也死了
if they're not dead yet, they will be by the time you return.
你我谈话之际 最高军团
The Prime Order is preparing
已经准备向加尔林前哨进军
to march upon Gallwood Outpost as we speak.
你不可能知道的
You can't know that.
听守卫说的
Guards talk.
真是坏消息 对吧
I know, awful news, isn't it?
快去提醒他们
Go, warn them,
但你无法及时联♥系♥到他们的
but you'll never reach them in time.
你从我身上夺走了这么多
You've taken so much from me.
我的自♥由♥ 我的家
My freedom, my home,
我的家人
my family.
但有一件事你永远无法夺走
But there is one thing you will never be able to take,
有一件事会永远带给我快乐
one thing that will always bring me joy.
什么事
And what is that?
我这么做时 你脸上的表情
The look on your face when I do this.
你是托宾 对吗
It's Tobin, is it?
-斯皮尔斯指挥官 -不
- Commander Spears. - Oh, no.
不是了 这也可以理解
Not anymore, and understandably so.
不过 如果传闻可信
Although, if whispers are to be believed,
好像你已经当上了指挥官
it sounds as though you have claimed that title.
我能为你做点什么吗
Is there something I can do for you?
是的 我要离开这里
Yes, there is. I need to get out of here,
现在前哨被围城了 我出不去
and I cannot do that while the Outpost is under siege.
指挥官 你准备怎么突围
So, Commander, what are you doing to break it?
准备好了吗
Is everything ready?
只等女王一声令下了
Just waiting for orders from the Queen to proceed.
有什么计划
So, what is the plan?
加勒特 你在这里干什么
Garret, what are you doing here?
-把他带走 他喝醉了 -我没有特别醉
- Take this man away, he's drunk. ? - I'm not drunk. Mostly.
加勒特 你不够资格上来
Garret, you got no place up here.
-你好 夫人 -你好
- Hello, Mistress. - Hello.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on the promotion.
-感觉应该很好吧 -守卫 带他走
- This should be good, yeah? - Guard, take him.
其实加勒特可以留下来
Actually, um, Garret can stay.
我很想知道他如何看待我们的计划
I'm curious to see what he'll think of our plan.
埃莉诺 可以开始了
Elinor, you may proceed.
让它们出发吧
Let 'em go!
它们在召唤森林里的朋友
They're calling all their friends from the forest.
等等 你在用瘟疫怪打仗吗
Wait. Wait, did you just use Plaguelings to fight your battle?
我做了一件坏事
I've done a horrible thing.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
你是在拯救子民
You're saving your people.
这是一个好女王会做出的选择
That's a choice a good queen makes.
我不认为这些是好事
I don't think any of this could be called good.
不算好 但很有效
Not good, but effective.
而且很有必要
And necessary.
夫人 这个计划非常巧妙
Mistress, this is an ingenious plan.
我就知道我喜欢你
Knew I liked you.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我好像听到什么动静
Thought I heard something.
你没事吧
You all right?
我们就在灰皮族边界附近
We're just near the Greyskin border.
害怕灰皮族不像是你作风啊
It's unlike you to be scared of a few Greyskins.
我更担心的是在边界巡逻的最高军团
I'm more worried about the Prime Order who patrol the border.
担心灰皮族
Wouldn't be the stupidest thing
也不算是犯蠢啊
to worry about the Greyskins, either.
也是
Mm, I guess not.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表