剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地 但我在
The Prime Order wants me dead, but I've found sanctuary
王国最边缘的地带找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
at the farthest edge of the Realm in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
她是伪后 肖像中的女孩看起来很像格温
She's a false queen. The girl in the portrait looked a lot like Gwynn.
但真正的罗莎蒙德的脸有些畸形
But the real Rosmund had a misshapen face.
你必须答应帮助女王
You have to promise to help the Queen.
要是有了路奇瑞军队 她就可以打败最高军团了
With a Lu-Qiri army, she can defeat the Prime Order.
帮我召唤我的族人 我们会帮你赢得战争
Help me summon my kinsmen and we will win your war for you.
我保证
You have my word.
所以你想让我放弃所有优势
So you want me to give up all of my advantage
去救一个我未曾谋面的人类女人
to save some human woman I've never met.
-没错 -塔珑不会听你的
- Yes. - Talon will never give in to your demands.
看来你不是天选之子
Looks like you aren't the One.
也许我不是天选之子
I may not be the One...
但也不会是你
...But neither are you.
我想把我儿子的尸体带回来
I'm heading out to bring my son's body back.
-加勒特 -你说呢 斯皮尔斯先生
- Garret! - What say you, Mr. Spears?
悉听尊便
I am yours.
拜托 殿下 能站着别动吗
Please, Majesty, can you stand still?
简泽说了
Janzo said I should apply this
我得每天多涂几次防止结疤
several times a day to prevent scarring.
她会生我气的
She's going to be angry with me.
你是她的女王 她会理解的
You are her queen. She'll understand.
我会理解什么
What will I understand?
塔珑 你来了 也没敲个门
Talon, you're here. And without a knock.
需要我离开吗 好让你俩把议论我的话说完
Shall I leave so you two can finish talking about me?
别这么说 来吧 请坐
Oh, stop it. Come, please, sit down.
经历昨天的事情之后 目睹那些恶魔打斗
After the events of yesterday, seeing those demons fight,
我发现还有很多像那个芮布一样的黑血族人
and learning that there are more Blackbloods out there like that Rebb,
塔珑 我觉得还是不要召唤恶魔军队了
Talon, I no longer think it's wise to summon a demon army.
你说过
You said yourself
你觉得自己无法控制整支军队
that you didn't think you could control a whole army.
但你需要一支军队抵御最高军团
But you need an army to defend yourself against the Prime Order,
而且他们已经在路上了
which is no doubt already on its way.
我只是需要点时间
Look, I just-- I just need some time.
泽德可能知道答案 他能帮忙
Zed may have answers. He can help.
-泽德 -嗯 他...
- Zed? - Yeah. He, um,
他也是黑血族人
he's another Blackblood.
黑血族人
Another Blackblood?
就是他的恶魔救了你
It was his demon that helped save you.
这不代表他会为我而战
That doesn't mean he would fight for me.
显然 黑血族人很危险
Clearly, Blackbloods are dangerous.
-你不是认真的吧 -我不是说你 塔珑
- You're not serious, are you? - I don't mean you, Talon.
你属于这个世界
You're part of this world.
他们在被背叛之前
They were part of this world, too,
也属于这个世界
before they were betrayed.
打住 我们另想办法
Okay, enough. We will find another way.
想个不用怪物的办法
One that doesn't include monsters.
你说的怪物是路奇瑞吧
And by monsters, I assume you mean Lu-Qiri.
塔珑 昨天我才真正♥见♥到了路奇瑞
Talon, before yesterday I'd never actually seen a Lu-Qiri.
我近距离见识过了
Now I've stood face to face with one up close.
我知道它们有多危险
I know how dangerous they are.
它们只有在危险人物指挥之下才危险
They're only dangerous in the command of dangerous people.
你是指危险的黑血族人
You mean dangerous Blackbloods.
你把恶魔连同黑血族人一起送回去
You will send the demon back, and the Blackblood that came with it.
就今天
Do it today.
维卡和泽德
Vikka and Zed.
-什么 -他们的名字
- I'm sorry? - Their names.
你至少该知道他们的名字
You should at least know their names
再把他们送回那个可怕之地
before you send them back to that horrible place.
他们救了你
They saved your life.
-塔珑 -这是命令吧
- Talon... - It's an order, right?
是的
It is.
悉听尊便 女王大人
As you wish, my Queen.
前哨
第二季 第五集
马厩
Stables.
给
Here you go.
早上好 先生
A fine morning to you, sir.
要是能有肉喂饱肚子 有床睡个好觉
It will be a lot finer with a piece of meat in me belly
那就更好了
and a good bed to keep in.
我开始也是做守卫的
I started out on the Watch meself.
但不是这么好的地方
Not in as fine a place as this, mind you.
你还在服役吗
Oh, do you still serve?
是的
I do indeed.
最好的荣誉莫过于效忠三世
No finer honor than to serve The Three.
所以我才来的首都
It's what brings me to the Capital.
我是城门指挥官 正在追踪一个受重伤的逃犯
I'm a Gate Marshal, tracking an escaped prisoner badly wounded.
大使可能半路把他接走了
I think the Ambassador may have picked him up along the way.
你见到他经过这里吗
Did you happen to see him come by?
嗯 扎德带着个囚犯来到这里
Yeah. Dred rode in here with a prisoner,
身上流了很多血
and buckets of blood leaking from that one.
估计现在已经死了
Probably dead by now.
不论死活 我都得找到他
Well, uh, I'm supposed to pick him up dead or alive.
你知道我去哪能找到他吗
Do you know where I might find him?
不管怎样 他们应该会送他去医馆
Well, they would have taken him to the Institute either way.
你可以去问问那边的守卫
Might check with the Watch there.
好的
I will indeed.
谢谢帮忙
Thanks for your help.
去休息下吧
Now go get some rest, huh?
谢谢长官
Thank you, sir.
不要 不要
No, no, no.
-不要 -对 不要 娜雅
- No? - Yes. No, Naya.
每次你来这里
Every time you come in here,
就会琢磨点新花样
you come in and think up some new idea
让我自取其辱
about how I can humiliate myself,
我还都毕恭毕敬地照做了
and I'm very respectfully done.
不要
No.
亲吻不管用吗
The kiss didn't work then?
不管用 娜雅
No, it didn't work, Naya.
你又没死
Well, um, you're not dead,
那肯定也没那么糟糕啦
so it must not have gone too horribly.
嗯 一点都不糟糕
No, not too horribly at all.
你知道她怎么跟我说的吗
Actually, do you know what she said to me?
她说也许30到40个月后
She said that maybe eventually
她可能会爱上我
she might love me in 30 or 40 moons.
你到时候再来问我吧
So why don't you just go and check back with me then?
很抱歉事与愿违
I'm sorry it didn't go as well as I expected.
让我看看
Show me.
看什么
Show you what?
你是怎么吻她的
Show me how you kissed her.
纯属研究
Um, for purely scientific reasons, so, um,
让我看看你还能怎么改进
you know, I can understand what you could have done differently.
我无法重现当时的情况
Well, it won't be an exact recreation
因为环境不同
because we're in a different room
你比塔珑娇小很多
and you're much smaller than Talon--
简泽
Janzo.
好吧
All right.
不
No.
你不需要改进了
You couldn't have done anything differently.
你的吻很完美
That was, um, perfect.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表