剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
必须要我自愿放弃
I have to give it up willingly.
除非你死了
Unless you're dead.
没用的
It doesn't work like that.
那你就错了
That is where you're mistaken.
-艾昆蒂 -塔珑 她要杀了你
- Ekkundi? - Talon, she's going to kill you!
耐心点 我的朋友
Patience, my friend.
和所有的生物一样 阿斯特金也想活下去
Like all living creatures, the Asterkinji want to survive.
当你的血液凝固变冷时
So when your blood goes still and cold in your veins,
它就会火急火燎地离开你
it will leave you like a rat from a burning house.
难怪他们会把你锁起来 并扔掉钥匙
No wonder they locked you up and threw away the key.
等等
Wait.
你已经不需要女王了
You don't need the Queen anymore.
她没有利用价值了
She's nothing to you.
给她松绑
Cut her loose,
我会放下剑 自愿死去
I'll drop my sword and die willingly.
你没有讨价还价的余地
You're not in a position to bargain!
如果我反抗 只会造成更多伤害
If I fight, I'll do a lot of damage.
你也不想让阿斯特金意外死亡吧
You wouldn't want your Asterkinj accidentally killed, would you?
如果逼不得已 我会自己动手的
If I have to, I'll do it myself.
扔掉你的剑 双膝下跪
Throw away your sword and get on your knees!
先等她出了这门
Not until she's through the door.
你不必这样做 塔珑
You don't have to do this, Talon.
-快走 -已经够远了
- Just go. - That's far enough.
扔掉你的剑 否则她别想再往前一步
Throw away your sword or she doesn't take another step.
跪下
On your knees.
看来你不是天选之子
Looks like you aren't the One.
我才是预言中的英雄
I'm the hero of the prophecy.
塔珑
Talon!
也许我不是天选之子
I may not be the One,
但也不会是你
but neither are you.
记得提醒我给窗户装上铁栏杆
Remind me to put steel bars on those windows.
我叫你不要插手的
I told you to stay out of it.
我在保护我的利益
I was protecting my interests.
在你眼里 我就是你的利益吗
Is that what I am to you? Your interest?
维卡不能留下
Look, Vikka can't stay here.
人类不会理解的
The people won't understand.
我已经让它去树林捕猎了
I already sent him out to the woods to hunt.
别担心 他不会猎杀人类
Don't worry, he won't hunt humans.
把耳朵遮住吧
You might want to cover your ears.
这是你的
This belongs to you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你现在信任我了吗
So do you trust me now?
我应该信任你吗
Should I?
你得告诉我过去几年
You're going to need to tell me everything
都发生了什么
that's happened these past years.
那可得喝上几杯了
Well, for that, we're going to need a few drinks.
走吧
Come on.
我带你去夜影旅店
I'll show you the Night Shade.
-你真帅 -多亏了你
- You look so handsome. - Thanks to you.
不 不是我
Oh, no. Not me.
你帅气的容颜都是上帝的功劳
Only the gods can take credit for your countenance.
的确 但是你让我死而复生
Yes, but you can take credit for pulling me back from death
让我重新振作起来
and building me up again.
我无以为报
I can never repay you for that.
你已经给了我 让我渴求的东西了
You already repaid me with something I desperately needed.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
我还是不明白我们为什么要这么做
I still don't understand why we have to do all this.
因为只有得到三世的祝福
Because the only way you and I can make a life in peace together
我们才能一起安定生活
is if The Three bless it.
-这是你想要的 不是吗 -求之不得
- You want it, don't you? - More than anything.
记住我跟你说的话就行了
Remember everything I told you, and you'll be fine.
走吧 我们要迟到了
Come. We'll be late.
参见三世
I'm honored to bow before The Three
我愿为主上鞠躬尽瘁
and pledge my heart and blood.
你带谁来参见我们了 医者
And who have you brought before us, Healer?
三世 请允许我介绍加尔林前哨
My Three, I present Commander Garret Spears,
前任指挥官加勒特·斯皮尔斯
formerly of Gallwood Outpost.
你可以起身了
You may stand.
主上
Your Holiness,
斯皮尔斯指挥官已经艰苦备尝
Commander Spears has suffered greatly.
他已经知道自己受到了
He knows now that he was under the influence
一位奸诈狡猾的指挥官的迷惑
of a deceptive commanding officer.
我相信他很后悔自己的行为
I believe he's repentant for his actions.
你说呢 斯皮尔斯先生
What say you, Mr. Spears?
参见三世
I am honored to bow before The Three,
我愿为主上鞠躬尽瘁
and pledge my heart and blood.
我将永远效忠你们
I shall serve you always,
别无二心
and shall not stray again.
悉听尊便
I am yours.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表