剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我没有卖♥♥
I didn't.
我在你身上看到了一个特质
I saw something in you.
有一次我记得你
There was this one time I remember when you were,
你大概六岁时染上了猪痘
oh, you were about six, and you caught the swine pox.
你浑身是疮 病得很严重
Covered in sores, you were. Sick as a dog.
其他城镇的孩子都死了
All the other kids in all the other towns, they're all dying of it.
你猜我怎么想 真是浪费
Imagine what I thought. What a waste.
你吐了六年
Six years of puke and vomit,
最后还要我来埋你
and just nothing but a dead boy to bury.
我记得
I remember that.
疮非常痒 我发烧得很厉害
The sores itched and burned so badly
我以为我会死呢
I thought I was going to die.
但你没有死
What I'm saying is, though, is that you didn't.
其他的孩子都躺下死掉了 但你没有
All those other kids, they laid down and died, but not you.
你没有坐下或是躺下
You didn't sit down or lie down at all.
因为那样太疼了
'Cause it hurt too much.
你不记得了吧
You don't remember, do you?
-记得什么 -你在夜影旅店乱晃
- Remember what? - You roamed the Nightshade
寻找不让自己那么难受的方法
looking for something, anything to make it go away.
你把酒和肉汤都倒在身上
You poured booze and broth all over yourself.
你还去寻找
You went-- you went searching for--
树叶 杂草和泥土
for leaves and weed and dirt.
我以为你疯了
I thought you'd gone mad.
然后有一天早上 你突然出现
And then one morning-- one morning, you turn up
从头到脚都是
covered head to toe in...
马粪
Horse manure.
你记得吗 马粪
Yeah, you remember? Horse manure.
你闻起来像一匹病马
You smelled like a sick horse.
你身上全是马粪
You'd smeared it all over your body.
你让我坐在马厩外面
You made me sit outside in the stables.
我不能让你进酒吧 是吗
Well, I couldn't very well let you in the bar, could I?
对生意不好
It would be bad for business.
问题是那些疮
The thing is, those sores,
那天就没有了 你好起来了
they went away that very same day. You got better.
你还记得我后来做了什么吗
Do you remember what I did then?
我把马粪撒在了我的朋友身上
Then I spread the horse manure on all of my friends.
是啊 你也让他们康复了
Yeah, you made all of them better as well!
因为粪便里有细菌
Because it's the germs in the fecal matter,
那些细菌战胜了猪痘
well, then they overpower the swine pox--
你明白了吗
You see? Yes, you see?
聪明的大脑
Clever brain.
就在那时 我决定不卖♥♥你
It was then that I decided not to sell you,
然后你开始训练
and you trained.
你跟着酿酒大♥师♥汤尼训练
You trained with Tunney the master brewer,
其他的就众所周知了
and the rest is history.
你的麦酒让夜影旅店出名了
Your ale made the Nightshade famous,
我让你当了我的酿酒大♥师♥
and I made you my master brewer.
一个十岁的男孩
A ten-year-old boy!
我对自己说 他是个不错的投资
"He's a good investment," I said to myself.
现在的你 跟我第一次说的一样
And that is true now as the first day I ever said it.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mum.
-谢谢 -简泽
- Thank you. - Janzo.
我想说 我知道有时候
What I'm trying to say is I know sometimes
我对你不太好
I haven't been very nice to you.
我知道有时候我会说 我希望你去死
I know sometimes I've said things like I wish you were dead,
或是说你没用
or you're not worth your weight in straw,
或是说你像蟑螂一样丑
or you're as ugly as a cockroach.
但那些都不是真心的
But I never really meant those things.
你是真心的
Yes, you did.
简泽 如果你把我弄出去
Janzo, if you get me out of this,
我会对你好一点 我保证 你会发现的
I'll be better to you. I promise, you'll see.
不 你不会的
No, you won't.
妈妈 他们找到了你的科里剂农场 把它烧了
Mother, they found your colipsum farm and burned it,
格温拿走了你所有的钱
and then Gwynn took all your money.
什么
What?
-你告密了 -是的
- You snitched. - I certainly did.
科里剂是害人毒药
People are dying from that colipsum.
你
You--
你不想在笼子里度过余生
You wouldn't want to spend the rest of your life in that cage
然后变成瘟疫怪 对吧
and turn into a Plagueling, now would you?
你做得对 我的儿子 我聪明的孩子
You're right, my son, my brilliant boy.
科里剂必须被摧毁
That colipsum absolutely had to be destroyed,
这件事只有你这么勇敢机智的孩子才能做到
and it took a soul as brave and brilliant as you to make it happen.
这就是我爱你的原因
That's why I love you.
因为你很优秀
Because you're good
你很认真
and you're scrupulous.
我永远也做不到
Something I could never be.
殿下
Your Majesty.
殿下 我们在门口拦住了一个人
Your Majesty, we stopped a man at the gate.
他自称是你的近亲
He claims to be your close relation.
我没有近亲
I have no close relations.
-他叫什么名字 -他自称奥尔顿
- What's his name? - He calls himself Alton.
立刻带我去见他
Take me to him, immediately.
姐姐
Sister.
你对失散多年的弟弟没什么话要说吗
Nothing to say to your long lost baby brother?
我弟和我的家人被一起处决了
My brother was executed along with the rest of my family.
感谢上帝 并不是这样
Actually, thank the gods, that's not true.
我像你一样被带走了
I was spirited away like you were.
我和法庭书♥记♥官的儿子调包了 因为他长得像我
I was swapped for the court scribe's son who looked like me.
但卡尔库萨从没提过你
But Calkussar never mentioned you.
他肯定会说点什么的
Surely he would have said something.
我也没听说过你
I was never told about you, either.
可能我们这样更安全吧
We were probably safer that way.
你给科马克家族传信
I only heard about you when you sent word to the Cormacks
让他们和你们一起对抗最高军团时 我才知道的
calling them to join you against the Prime Order.
你是被科马克家族养大的
You were raised by the Cormacks?
不是 我说了 我变成了书♥记♥官的儿子
Not quite. As I said, I became the son of a scribe
他在瑞吉斯·科马克那里担任法庭书♥记♥
who took a court position with Regis Cormack.
我们有必要再重复那些无聊的细节吗 罗罗
Well, must we go over the boring details now, Rozie?
罗罗
Rozie?
他以前就是这么叫我的
That's what he used to call me.
他
He?
是我啊 罗罗
It's me, Rozie.
是吗
Is it?
当然啦
Of course it is.
这是你的说法 现在怎么办
You say it is. Now what?
其实我不知道
I don't know, actually.
我很高兴见到你
I'm just happy to see you.
抱一下吧 姐姐
Give me a hug, sister.
我还有点接受不了
This is all very overwhelming.
我理解
I understand.
慢慢接受吧
Take your time. Let it sink in.
给我找一个睡觉的地方 然后
Just give me a place to sleep, and
我们重新认识吧
we'll get reacquainted.
怎么了
Is something wrong?
请原谅
You'll pardon me
我不会把王位让给一个陌生人
if I won't simply relinquish my throne to some stranger.
谁说我要夺王位了
Who said anything about a throne?
我只是很高兴能和我姐团聚
I'm just happy to be reunited with my big sister.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
如果你真的是我弟 那么王位就属于你
If you are who you say you are, then the throne belongs to you.
我只是想和你团聚罢了
All I ask is that you spend some time with me.
我相信你会发现我说的是实话
I'm sure you'll see that I'm telling the truth.
你知道如果你撒谎
You know that if you're lying,
就会为此而死的
you'll die for it.
所以好好想想
So think carefully.
我给你一次改变主意
I will give you one chance to change your mind
反悔认亲的机会
and remove your claim.
我是你弟弟奥尔顿
I am your brother Alton.
我发誓
I swear it.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表