剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
嗯 我知道那种感觉
Yeah, I know what that's like. Yeah.
不 其实我不知道那种感觉
No, actually, no, I don't-- I don't know what that's like.
可惜 也许以后你会明白的
Shame. Maybe one day you'll get there.
我可以提点提点你
I could give you some tips.
现在呢
Now what?
等太阳施展魔法吧
Now we let the sun do its magic.
不好意思 小姐
Excuse me, miss.
女王殿下的信
Letters for her Majesty.
好的 谢谢 给我吧
Ah, yes. Thank you. I'll take them.
最后一封是给你的
Oh, this last one is addressed to you.
好的 谢谢
Ah, yes. Thank you.
你的母亲和姐妹还在我们手里
传递有用情报 否则此前的安排作废
男爵 有什么可以为您效劳
Baron, what can I do for you?
你有没有记录
Do you keep a record of every message
-进出前哨的信件 -有的 先生
- coming in and out of this Outpost? - Yes, sir.
威泽斯指挥官让我做了记录
Marshal Wythers had me keep a log.
-有什么异常吗 -没有 先生
- Anything unusual in here? - No, sir.
娜雅 首都
交给我吧 然后我们把那个混♥蛋♥吊死
I'll get on the case and we'll hang the bastard.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你有没有读过别人的信
Do you ever read anyone's messages?
没有 先生
Never, sir.
所有信件都是密封的
Everything is delivered sealed.
娜雅的信是从哪里来的
And this bird for Naya, where did it come from?
首都 先生
The Capital, sir.
下次有娜雅的信 你先拿给我
The next time you get anything for Naya, you bring it to me.
-遵命 -好吗
- Yes, sir. - Okay?
-您想见女王殿下吗 -不
- Would you like to see the Queen? - No.
我想找你谈谈 你是新来的 对吧
I wanted to talk to you. You're new here, right?
也不是 我是刚服侍女王没多久
Not really. New to serving the Queen.
在这之前呢
And before that?
在镇上做些下♥贱♥的工作
I did menial work around town.
你来自哪里
Where are you from?
米姆之穴 首都
Mimm's Burrow, the Capital.
你来自贫苦之家
You're from a poor family.
昨天你收到一封信 谁寄的
You got a bird yesterday. Who was it from?
您想干什么 先生
What do you want from me, sir?
-谁寄的 -我姐妹
- Who was it from? - It was from my sister.
我母亲快死了
My mother is dying.
真是出乎意料
Remarkable thing, that.
两个姑娘来自米姆之穴 却能读会写
Two girls from Mimm's Burrow who can read and write.
你们母亲一定很骄傲吧
Your mother must be proud.
我们贫穷 先生 但不无知
We were poor, sir, not ignorant.
我还有事要做
I have things to do.
娜雅 我想给你个惊喜
Naya, I thought I'd surprise you.
你想和我去墙外走走吗
Do you want to take a walk outside the walls with me?
现在不行 简泽
Now's not a really good time, Janzo.
来嘛 就偷跑一小会
Come on, just sneak away for a moment.
简泽 真的不行
Janzo, really, I can't.
我还准备吻你呢
There's a kiss in it for you.
简泽 我没办法立刻不顾一切来陪你
Janzo, I can't just drop everything for you at a moment's notice.
我还给你准备了花
But I brought you flowers.
这条路很多人走啊
This is a well-trod road.
这是前哨和首都之间最短的道路
It's the fastest route between the Outpost and the Capital.
小贩和供货商都走这条路
All the traders and supply caravans use it.
我们要去那里吗
Is that where we're going?
首都
The Capital?
不
No.
我们很快就会离开这条路
We'll leave this road soon.
这空气 你都不知道有多好闻
Oh, this air, you don't know how good it is.
在另一边 我们总是被灰尘呛到
On the other side, you're always choking on ashes.
出门都得蒙着脸
You have to cover your face just to go outside.
跟我长大的地方相比 这地方算荒凉的
This land is barren compared to the village where I grew up.
我们要去你长大的地方吗
Is that where we're going?
不 是别的地方
No, somewhere else.
随便吧 既然我们已经离开了前哨
Well, anyway, now that we're away from the Outpost,
可以召唤维卡了 它肯定喜欢这里
it's time you call Vikka back. He'd like this place.
不行
No.
想想我们在这条路上会遇到的麻烦
Just think what trouble we could run into on this road.
强盗 狼群 还有最高军团
Bandits, wolves, the Prime Order.
-维卡可以保护我们 -我们可以保护自己
- Vikka would protect us. - We can protect ourselves.
它能帮抓我们打猎
He could hunt for us, bring us food.
我向格温发过誓
I swore an oath to Gwynn.
所以呢
So?
你之前违背过她的命令
You've disobeyed her before.
这和不守诺言是两回事
It's not the same as breaking my word.
-我为了救你跟她发过誓了 -行了吧
- I made a deal to free you. - Oh, come on,
誓言的好坏取决于向谁起誓
an oath is only as good as the person it's made to,
你的女王认为所有路奇瑞都是怪物
and your queen thinks all Lu-Qiri are monsters.
或许它们就是
Maybe they are.
我召唤的第一个路奇瑞
The first Lu-Qiri I summoned
为了折磨我杀害了无辜的人
killed innocent people just to torment me.
巴弗诺罗
Baphnoro?
它独自狩猎 没有主人
He hunted alone. He had no master.
你竟然能驯服它
I'm surprised you even tamed him at all.
维卡会听我的
Vikka would do as I command.
-它不会伤害任何人 除非 -我发过誓
- He won't hurt anyone unless-- - I gave my word.
你相信你的女王和最高军团不同
You believe your Queen and the Prime Order are opposites
只是因为她没那么专♥制♥
just because one is less of a tyrant than the other,
但他们都会驱逐我们
but both would banish us just the same.
你的女王只是打着保护人♥民♥的名义
Your queen would just do it in the name of protecting her people.
这不就是好女王吗
Well, doesn't that make her a good queen?
对人类来说可能是吧
Perhaps for humans.
但黑血族人不会被他们接纳的
But the Blackbloods will never be welcome among them.
当权者会一直因为我们不同而忌惮我们
Those in power will always fear us because we're different.
王国很大
The Realm is big.
总会有我们的容身之所
There's room for all of us.
不久的将来你就得选择阵线 塔珑
Someday soon you're going to have to pick a side, Talon.
我只希望到了那天 我们能站在一边
I just hope when that day comes, we're standing together.
殿下 我发现您最近
Your Majesty, it has come to my attention
没怎么视察土地
that you haven't inspected your fields as of late.
民众肯定和这些贵族一样
I'm sure the common folk will want to see their queen
也想见到他们的女王
as much as these fops.
您愿意和我一起去吗
Will you join me for a ride?
我来处理贵族
I'll deal with the fops.
太好了
Excellent.
这就是我的王国
There she is, my kingdom.
她过去一定更美
She certainly has seen better days.
胡说
Nonsense.
我觉得她很美
I think she's quite the beauty.
我希望能进一步了解她
I look forward to getting to know her more.
你应该往外看
You're supposed to be looking out there.
不 这里更好看
No, this is more pleasant to look at.
你是在撩我吗 先生
Are you trying to woo me, sir?
不好说 这管用吗
Oh, it depends. Is it working?
可能吧 一点点
Perhaps. A little bit.
你可以为我做点别的
You know, there is something else you could do for me.
请说 殿下
Name it, Your Majesty.
和你堂兄弟麦勒斯握手言和
Make peace with your cousin Milus.
-不可能 -他有一支庞大的军队
- Never. - He has a sizeable army,
而且他是你的亲人
and he is your blood.
你们两家彼此相似 去团结他们吧
Your two peoples are alike in every way, so, unite them.
我们的族人或许相似
Our people may be alike,
但他连小人都不如
but he is worse than a snake.
是啊 我的谋士说过你们两家有宿怨
Yes, my advisor said that there's a feud between you?
他祖父是卑鄙小人
His grandfather was scum,
他父亲也是
his father was scum,
麦勒斯也一样
and Milus is no different.
我们不需要他那种盟友
We don't need allies like him.
但我们需要盟友
Yes, but we do need allies.
-要是不找麦勒斯的话 找谁 -随便谁
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表