剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I've found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
-你还活着 -我们得赶紧走
- You're alive. - We need to leave.
加勒特 怎么回事
Garret, what is going on?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
承认真♥相♥ 你不是女王
Admit the truth. You are no queen.
-格温被加勒特抓走了 -我和你一起去
- Garret's got Gwynn. - I am coming with you.
她在大婚之日离开了你
She left you on your wedding day,
即使这样 你还想救她吗
and after all that, you still want to rescue her.
这把钥匙能解锁强大的力量
This key unlocks a great power
可以解决我们族人以及你女王的问题
that could solve the problems of our people and your Queen.
我觉得那是沃-安登神殿的钥匙
I think it belongs to shrine called Vor-Anden.
我们去解锁吧
Let's go get it.
-斯皮尔斯上尉呢 -关起来 加倍人手
- Captain Spears? - Lock him away. And double the guards.
我认识前哨所有的守卫 但我不认识你
I know every guard in the Outpost. I don't know you.
如果我是你 我会把弓箭准备好
I'd keep that bow ready if I were you.
更别提这里到处都是最高军团的爪牙
Not to mention the place is crawling with Prime Order.
别担心 在这个位置
Don't you worry. From this position,
我可以在你眨眼之前正中一个人类的眉心
I could put a bolt between a human's eyes before you can blink.
它抓了一个婴儿
It has a baby.
谢谢
Thank you.
别和他们说话
Don't talk to it.
不管你们是谁 谢谢
Whoever you are, thank you.
我已经忘记这是什么感觉了
I'd forgotten what it was like.
人类
Humans.
你救了他们的孩子 但他们仍然恨你
You can save their baby and they still hate you.
他们不恨你
They don't hate you.
而是害怕你
They're afraid of you.
一定是因为这对可怕的尖耳朵
Must be these terrifying pointy ears.
前哨
第二季 第九集
你必须履行协议
I demand you honor the deal.
不管你嫁不假给那个傻子
Whether you marry the fool or not,
托宾的土地都是我的
Tobin's lands are all mine.
你不能指望托宾
You can't expect Tobin to still marry her
在她和另一个男人私奔之后还会娶她
after she absconded with another man.
她是被绑♥架♥了
Oh, she was kidnapped!
绑♥架♥ 我看她是心甘情愿啊
Kidnapped? It looked very much to me like she went willingly.
-不 她 -够了
- No, she-- - Enough!
如果麦勒斯大人能冷静一下
Now if Lord Milus takes a moment to calm down,
或许我们能达成一些共识
maybe something satisfactory could be negotiated.
感觉好点了吗
There now. Doesn't that feel better?
你的出价是什么
What do you offer?
你想要什么回报
And what do you expect in return?
首先 我希望你耐心一点
Well, for a start, I expect patience.
你的交易说不定能按时兑现
Your deal may be fully honored in time.
所以你还是会嫁给他
Meaning you would still marry him.
在作出决定之前 他必须恢复健康
He must get well before that decision is made.
如果他没有活下来呢
And if he doesn't survive?
托宾正在接受最好的治疗
Tobin is receiving the finest possible care.
是啊 你那个酒保儿子
Aye, from your son the barkeep.
还是喝酒嘛
Just the sort of medication he's used to.
-你 -埃莉诺
- You-- - Elinor.
够了
Enough talk.
我今晚就要拿到托宾的地契
I want a written deed to Tobin's lands tonight.
不然呢
Or else you'll what?
说好到时候你的土地都归我 因为你会成为国王
I was promised all your lands because you'd be king.
现在那笔交易作废了
Yeah, well, that deal's off the table for now.
没问题 堂兄弟
Not a problem, cousin.
你和这些女人在这里过家家吧
You stay here with these women and play house.
我会带走我的军队和我应得的那一份
I'll just take my army and go and take what's mine.
我会找你算账的
There will be a reckoning.
你的 你的瞳孔没有扩张啊
You know, your, uh-- your eyes aren't dilating like they should.
我没事 简泽
There's nothing wrong with me, Janzo.
如果你不需要我的帮助
Listen, if you don't want my help,
我还有更重要的事要做
I've got much more important things to be doing,
比如治疗瘟疫怪
like curing the Plaguelings, for example.
那你去啊
Well, then maybe you should get on that,
我没事
because there is nothing wrong with me
除了我知道真♥相♥ 而你不知道
except that I know the truth and you do not.
好吧 你在这等死吧
Fine! Rot in here.
我们最后的胜利希望也破灭了
There goes our last hope of victory.
什么 麦勒斯 没有他更好
What, Milus? We're better off without him.
我们需要他的军队
We needed his men.
你还有我的军队
You still have mine.
可是我都逃婚了 你为什么还这样对我
Yes, the question is why, after what I did to you?
你是正统的女王
You're the rightful queen,
这是夺回王国最好的也是唯一的办法
the best and only way to take back the Realm.
和你在最高军团面前
It doesn't have anything to do with the fact
没有退路
that you're past the point of no return
有没有关系
when it comes to the Prime Order?
也有
That, too.
我都忘了星星是什么样子了
I'd forgotten what they looked like.
我好像有点生在福中不知福啊
I guess I take them for granted.
干嘛
What?
你几岁割掉尖耳朵的
How old were you when you cut the points off?
我不知道
I don't know.
十岁吧
Probably ten.
-疼吗 -当然
- Did it hurt? - Obviously.
我是说心疼吗
I meant emotionally.
你一定觉得你割去了自己一部分
You must have felt like you were cutting off a piece of who you were.
大多数时候 我只想融入并活下去
Mostly I just wanted to blend in to survive.
我以前以为我是最后一个黑血族人了
As far as I knew, I was the last one left.
你现在后悔吗
And do you regret it now?
现在你知道还有同胞了
Now that you know there are more of us?
我怎么会为让我存活的东西后悔呢
How can I regret something that kept me alive?
我从小就没碰过
I haven't touched one since I was a kid.
这比我记忆中的还要软
They're a lot softer than I remember.
你从来没有碰过黑血族男人吧
You've never touched a Blackblood man at all, have you?
应该和人类男人差不多吧
Can't be all that different to a human man.
黑血族人之间有一种
Well, you see, there's a bond between Blackbloods
人类没有的纽带
that you'll never get with a human.
嗯
Well?
长着魔鬼耳朵的人在那里
There's the one with devil's ears.
-十对二 -我就喜欢有挑战性的
- Ten against two. - Always liked a good challenge.
如果我是你 我会赶紧跑
I'd run if I was you.
挺有趣啊
That was fun.
什么
What was?
和另一个黑血族人并肩作战
Fighting side by side with another Blackblood.
承认吧 多有趣啊
Come on, admit it. It was fun.
好吧 我觉得是挺好的
Yeah, I guess it was kind of nice.
我的下属告诉我
One of my affiliates informed me
麦勒斯的军队两天前出城了
that Milus' army left the city two days ago.
-你的下属 -是的
- One of your affiliates? - Yes.
你觉得他会对我们 你的土地采取行动吗
Do you think he's making a move on our-- your lands?
托宾离家太久了
Tobin's been gone from home a long time.
怎么阻止麦勒斯拿走比超出承诺的部分
What's to stop Milus taking more than he was promised?
他冲不进我的城墙
He can never breach my city walls.
我的人一个顶他的三个
Each of my men are worth three of his.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表