剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
- So, if not Milus, then who? - Anyone else.
他们做过什么坏事
What was the offense committed?
他祖父在我祖父的地盘上建了一堵墙
His grandfather built a wall over my grandfather's land
声称是他自己的
and claimed it as his own.
我祖父推倒了他的墙 然后就开战了
My grandfather knocked down his wall, and they went to war.
祖父的战争
A grandfather's war.
祖辈遗留的东西
Ah, the things we inherit.
如果我没记错历史课上的内容
If my memory serves me correctly from my history lessons,
你们父亲其实已经讲和了 但是互不来往了
your fathers actually made peace, but then never spoke.
在那之后 还发生了什么我不知道的事情吗
Was there some other crime committed after that that I'm not aware of?
没有
No.
麦勒斯做过什么坏事吗
And has Milus done any harm?
-他就是个阴险小人 -他做过什么事吗
- He is a snake. - Has he done anything?
他不可信 他想要我的土地
He cannot be trusted. He wants my land.
争端可以解决 托宾
Disputes can be mended, Tobin.
把争议之地给他
Give him the disputed land
换取他的支持
in exchange for declaring his support.
放下你的骄傲
I need you to swallow your pride.
阁下
That, my lord,
这才是你能给女王最好的礼物
is the greatest gift you can give your queen.
我的人可能不会再信任我了
My own men might lose faith in me.
让他们相信这是一次胜利 而不是投降
Convince them it's a victory, not a surrender.
你真了不起 罗莎蒙德
You are something else, Rosmund.
旅途很开心
The ride was exhilarating.
托宾说他会尽力
And Tobin said that he would try and make amends
与他堂兄弟麦勒斯和好
with his cousin Milus.
若他能成功 其他贵族可能会支持我们
If he succeeds, then the other noblemen might turn in their favor
为我们撑腰
and line up behind us.
但我们必须得尽快
But we must act fast.
如果被最高军团发现
If the Prime Order discover,
他们很快就会来阻止我们
then they'll move quickly to stop us.
你今晚好安静
You're awfully quiet this evening.
抱歉 殿下
Apologies, ma'am.
我刚刚在想事情
Just wrapped up in my own thoughts, I guess.
我们在这扎营
We'll set up camp here.
这是狩猎的好地方
It's good hunting country.
去打点猎吗
Want to go catch us something to eat?
节省点口粮
Save the rations?
我打猎都是维卡陪我的
I do all my hunting with Vikka by my side.
你是说打猎全靠维卡 你只是看着吧
You mean Vikka does all the hunting with you by his side.
不是 我不是
No, that's not what I--
那你能生个火吗
Can you at least make a fire?
维卡不会连这个都要做吧
Or does Vikka do that for you, too?
加勒特
Garret?
塔珑 你在这里干什么
Talon! What in the gods are you doing out here?
你还活着
You're alive.
我还以为你死了呢
I thought you were dead.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表