剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I've found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
你叫三世之刃
You are now the Blade of The Three.
-谨记使命 -我还以为你死了呢
- My purpose is clear. - I thought you were dead.
加勒特 把剑放下
Garret, put the sword down!
我都干了什么
What have I done?
你在制♥作♥科里剂 就在前哨的城墙里
You're making colipsum inside the Outpost walls
还用活的瘟疫怪
with live Plaguelings?
告诉我塔珑在哪
Tell me where Talon is.
她去了沃-安登的神殿
She left for the Shrine of Vor-Anden.
钥匙应该能解锁我们要找的东西
The key should unlock what we came for.
-那是我想的东西吗 -这是金
- Is that what I think it was? - It's a Kinj.
我有始有终 我来这里是为了家人
I've held up my end. I'm here for my family.
几年前我就杀了她们
I killed them years ago.
-打开传送门 -意念控制
- Open the portal. - Mind control?
这就是你的金的能力
So that's what your Kinj does.
我居然会这么愚蠢
I can't believe I've been so stupid.
女性独自走在边境公路上
A woman traveling alone at the border road.
不太明智啊
That's not very smart.
我只是在休息 我马上就走
I'm just resting. I'll be on my way soon.
我们护送你去驿站
We'll escort you to the way station.
谢谢 但我走的是反方向
Thank you, but I'm heading the other way.
下一个边境营地离这里有两天路程
The next border camp is two days from here.
这是一个危险的国家
It's a dangerous country.
我一个人可以的
I'm fine on my own.
逮捕她
Arrest her.
三世在找一个流着黑血的女人
The Three are looking for a woman with black blood.
许诺会有奖励和晋升
There's a reward and promotion.
看来今天是我的幸运日
I guess it's my lucky day.
死活不限
The reward is the same dead or alive.
看你怎么选了
It's your choice.
前哨
第二季 第十一集
妈妈要是知道我带你去她的科里剂农场
Mother's going to kill me when she finds out
她肯定会杀了我的
I'm leading you straight to her colipsum farm.
那你为什么要违抗母亲的命令
May I ask why you're doing so against your own mother?
殿下 您立法封禁科里剂是有道理的
You outlawed colipsum for good reason, Your Majesty.
这个祸害必须根除
It's a scourge that must be stopped,
这对我来说 比取悦那个女人更重要
which is more important to me than pleasing that woman.
根据我对埃莉诺的了解
Yes, well, knowing Elinor as I do,
-你可真勇敢 -也没那么勇敢
- it's very brave of you. - Not so brave.
你不是说她现在得了瘟疫吗
Didn't you say she has the plague now?
是的 男爵 但我要找到治疗方法
Yes, Baron, but I have every intention of finding a cure.
等我找到以后 她就会杀了我
And when I do, she'll kill me.
就在这里
Here it is.
看看这里
Look at this.
-来看这里 -这是妈妈的保险库
- Hey, look here. - It's Mother's vault.
派人去找采矿工头
Send for the mining foreman.
他有办法钻开
He'll have a way to drill it open.
我在此宣布 这里的每一笔赃款
I hereby claim every piece of dirty money
都是以牺牲我的人♥民♥为代价非法获利的
illegally profited at the expense of my people.
把剩下的烧掉
And burn the rest.
别这么闷闷不乐 简泽 你做得很好
Don't look so glum, Janzo. You've done well.
我现在可以自♥由♥地研究解药了吗
Can I at least do my research more freely now
不需要愚蠢的守卫监视我了吧
without some stupid guard watching over me?
你释放娜雅的罪名依然存在
The charges against you for freeing Naya remain,
但是守卫应该没必要了
but I suppose the guards are unnecessary.
三世万岁
Hail to The Three.
干得漂亮 上尉
Well done, Captain.
你逮捕了我的囚犯
You apprehended my prisoner.
-你的囚犯 -三世之刃
- Your prisoner? - The Blade of the Three.
是吗
Are you now?
东风很冷
The east wind is cold.
但它能驱散晨雾
But it clears the morning mist.
欢迎 契约军兄弟
Welcome, Covenant brother.
我们一起把她上交 分享荣耀
We'll bring her in together and share in the glory.
上面没写是谁寄来的
It doesn't say who sent it.
收件人是罗莎蒙德女王
It is addressed to Her Majesty, Queen Rosmund.
敌人寄来一盒毒药或者一条死蛇
Exactly how an enemy might label a box of poison
一般都这么干
or a deadly snake.
我来打开
I'll open it.
退后
Stand back.
忠于王位
"Loyal to the crown."
狼
A wolf.
这是摩尔部落的象征
It's the symbol of the Moor clans.
一定是温诺维尔女男爵
Must be from Baroness Winnowmere.
我们又有一个盟友了
We have another ally.
山才刚刚解冻
The mountains are only just beginning to thaw.
-她还不能向我们进军 -反正是奏效了
- She can't march to us yet. - Nonetheless, it's working.
有了麦勒斯的人
With Milus' men added,
大家开始相信我们能赢了
people are starting to have hope that we might win.
还会有其他人跟随的 殿下
And still others will follow, Your Majesty.
是的
Yes.
我相信他们会的
I'm starting to believe they will.
你怎么能让你妈妈睡在小笼子里
How could you let your mother sleep in this hovel?
这床也太硬了
Bedding's about as soft as daggers.
这只是必要的预防措施 妈妈
It's just a necessary precaution, Mother,
以防你变身
in case you turn.
说到这个
About that...
-会痛吗 -不知道
- will it hurt? - No idea.
我以前没试过
Never done it before to myself.
可能会很痛
Probably, it will hurt a lot.
天啊 简泽 已经两天了
Crikey, Janzo, it's been two days.
你什么时候能治好我
When are you gonna cure me?
没那么简单
It's not so simple.
你治愈了两个瘟疫怪
You cured two Plaguelings simply enough,
他们甚至都不是亲戚
and they weren't even relatives.
我也不是 记得吗
Well, neither am I, remember?
严格来说 我是被收养的
Technically, I'm still adopted.
别让我后悔做出这个决定
Don't tempt me to regret that.
-治好我 -我正在努力
- Fix me! - I am trying.
简泽 我能感觉到它在我的喉咙里
Janzo, I can feel it in my throat.
它正在接管 我知道
It's taking over, I know it is.
别这么戏精了 妈妈
Stop being so dramatic, Mother.
我一小时前才检查过
I only checked on you an hour ago.
我看到回报了 知道吗
You paid off, you know?
你是个不错的投资
You're a good investment.
不错的投资
Good investment?
这就是男孩渴望从他母亲那里听到的话吗
That's just the words a boy longs to hear from his mother, isn't it?
你觉得我在这里养你容易吗
You think it was easy raising you in this place?
我领养蒙特的时候 他的块头比我还大
You know, Munt was bigger than me when I took him on,
所以他可以养活自己
which meant that he could feed himself,
他可以自己上♥床♥睡觉 自己洗澡
he could put himself to bed, he could bathe himself.
我不是说他真的会去洗澡 但你明白我的意思
Not that he really bathed, but you get what I mean.
他很有用 而你
He was useful, whereas you--
你当时是个没用的婴儿
you were a useless baby.
你当时只会吃 吐还有大喊大叫
All you ever did was eat and puke and scream your bloody lungs out.
很多次我都想把你卖♥♥了
There was many a time when I thought I should sell you off.
-你经常提起这件事 -是的 但关键是
- As you so often remind me. - Yeah, but the point is...
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表