剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
有时候当领导 比瑞米克的屎还要臭
Sometimes being boss can stink more than Remmick dung.
是啊
That it can.
好了
There you are.
你做得对 格温
You did the right thing, Gwynn.
简泽
Janzo.
这是干什么
What's this about?
你们好 帕特里奇 格里芬 瓦尔纳
Hello, Partridge, Griffin, Varna.
副指挥官 你很清楚
Deputy Marshal, as I am sure you are well aware,
我的女性朋友黎明时就会被处决
my lady friend over here is going to be executed at dawn.
没错 理由很充分
That's right, and for good cause.
即便如此 我还是想跟她道个别 谢谢
Even so, I'd like to say good-bye to her, please.
宣判之后不许与犯人交谈
It's not permitted to speak to the prisoners after sentencing.
我知道 但我们都是朋友 不是吗
I know, but we're all friends here, aren't we?
对吧 作为朋友
Right? And as a friend,
我给你们带了一盘上好的麦酒
I thought I would bring you a tray of my finest ale.
就算是朋友我也不能违反规定 简泽
I cannot bend the rules, even for friends, Janzo.
还有明年冬天前 夜影旅店酒水免费
Also, free drinks at the Nightshade until next winter.
让我看看
Let me see that.
我们所有人吗
For all of us?
夫人允许吗
The Mistress approves?
店里包了 明年之前酒水免费
On the house. Free drinks until next year.
我只想和她待几分钟
I just need a minute with her.
伙计们
Fellas!
这应该是政策 不是规定 简泽
It's rather policy than a rule, Janzo.
-你随意 -谢谢
- Take your time. - Thank you.
我想去坦白的 我打算把一切都告诉她
I tried to confess. I was going to tell her everything.
我知道 我知道
I know, I know.
但是因为我 你才会在这里等死
But it's because of me that you're in here waiting to die.
不是因为你 是我咎由自取 不是别人
No, not because of you. I did this. No one else.
我只是想救我的家人
I only wanted to save my family.
-我知道 -干杯
- I know. - Cheers.
没事的 我已经做好赴死的准备了
It's all right. I'm ready to die.
我说过我不会让你死的
I told you I wasn't going to let that happen.
但你没办法啊
But there's nothing you can do.
煤灰苔藓
Cinder moss.
他们醒来后会抓你的
But when they wake up, they'll arrest you.
不会的
No, they won't.
因为他们会忘记几个小时前
Because they won't remember anything for hours before.
甚至是几天前的事
Possibly even days.
-你真是天才 -没错
- You are brilliant. - Yes, I am.
-快帮我 -好
- Come on. Help me. - Okay.
拿着 走
Take it. Let's go.
这是你需要的一切
It's everything you'll need.
你不跟我一起走 是吗
You're not coming with me, are you?
我走不了 娜雅 你知道的
I can't, Naya. You know I can't.
我猜到了
It figures.
当我终于找到挚爱的女人
When I finally find the one woman I'll ever love,
却不得不将她送走
I have to send her away.
欢迎来到我的人生
Welcome to my life.
我保证我会回来的
I promise I'll come back.
你绝对不能回来 答应我
You can't ever come back. Promise me.
你要是回来 他们会处决你的
They'll execute you if you do.
走吧
Go.
走吧
Go.
娜雅逃狱了
Naya escaped.
他很帅吧
Isn't he magnificent?
是啊 我愿意给他一个机会
Sure. I'd give him a go.
你还活着
You're alive.
-格温 听我说 -难以置信
- Gwynn, listen to me. - I can't believe it.
这里不安全
It is not safe here.
你在这里不安全 你得跟我走
You are not safe here. You need to come with me.
你说什么 加勒特
What are you-- what are you talking about? Garret?
快走
Come on.
-那是 -加勒特
- Was that... - Garret.
加勒特 太扯了 你之前去哪了
Garret, this is crazy. Where have you been?
我会告诉你一切的 但现在我们得离开这里
I'll tell you all about it, but right now we need to leave.
-这是我的婚礼 -是吗
- It's my wedding. - Oh, is that what this is?
拜托 格温 相信我 好吗
Please, Gwynn, I need you to trust me, all right?
这里有人想害你
There are people here who are trying to harm you.
-我们得赶紧走 -谁
- Now we need to leave. - Who?
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
这就对了
That fits.
选我姐妹做谋士的人 肯定不是好人
Anyone my sister counsels has to be bad.
不好意思 你说什么
I beg your pardon. What did you say?
夫人 罗莎蒙德女王不在
Mistress, in Queen Rosmund's absence,
我要向您汇报 谋士大人
I'm reporting to you, the Queen's Counsel.
好
Yes.
叛徒娜雅逃狱了
The traitor Naya has escaped.
好吧
Right.
你还活着真是太好了
I'm so glad that you're alive.
你知道我还活着
You knew I was alive.
只是不在乎罢了
You just didn't care.
你说什么
What are you talking about?
加勒特
Garret?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表