剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
您找我吗
You sent for me?
是的 简泽 我有新任务给你
Yes, Janzo, I have a new task for you.
他们对他动了手脚
They've done something to him,
扰乱了他的心智 你要治好他
tampered with his mind, and I need you to fix him.
-治好他 -没错
- Fix him? - You heard me.
是这样的
Right. It's just that, um,
我快找到瘟疫怪的解药了
well, I've almost found a cure for the Plaguelings,
-我真的没有时间 -想必
- so I don't really have time-- - Surely,
你能协调好时间来完成两项工作
you can find the time to manage both projects.
我会派一队守卫把斯皮尔斯指挥官
I'll move Commander Spears down to your lab
送去你的实验室
along with a contingent of guards
并一直陪同你
that will stay with you always.
他真的有这么危险吗
Is he really that dangerous?
这不只是为了看着他
They're not just for him.
也是看着你
They're for you as well.
-殿下 -只要我愿意 我现在就可以
- Your Majesty-- - I would put you in jail right now
因为你放走娜雅把你关进监狱
for freeing Naya, if I could.
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
还能是谁
Who else would it be?
有道理
Good point.
不幸的是 我还需要你
Unfortunately, the truth is I need you.
所以你要找到瘟疫怪的解药 治好托宾
So, you will find a cure for the Plaguelings, you will heal Tobin,
还要让斯皮尔斯指挥官恢复理智
and you will bring Commander Spears back to his right mind.
守卫
Guards.
之后呢
And after that?
我会给放走叛国♥贼♥的人
I will find a sentence fitting
一个合理的判决
for the man who freed the traitor of the crown.
你确定这是他的印♥章♥
And you are certain this is his seal?
是的 主上
Aye, Your Holiness,
加勒特·斯皮尔斯被抓了
and Garret Spears is captured.
感谢你的效劳 先生
Thank you for your service, sir,
谢谢你的谨慎
and for your discretion.
-真没想到 -没想到什么
- This is unexpected. - Which part?
你的计划失败了
That your plan failed?
还是女王利用这段时间
Or that the Queen is using her added time
建立对抗我们的联盟
to build a coalition against us?
这个联盟正在瓦解
A coalition crumbling as we speak.
三世之刃被抓了
The Blade of The Three is captured.
我们几周前就该派契约军过去
We could have sent the Covenant army weeks ago,
那女王和她的前哨早就不复存在了
and the Queen and her Outpost would be gone.
我们不能再浪费时间了
We should waste no more time.
召唤将军
Summon the generals.
在罗莎蒙德变得更加强大前
It is time to throw all of our great might at Rosmund
是时候全力出击了
before she grows even stronger.
我们来看看
Let's see, shall we?
你在邓埃布丁被埋伏后 扎德带你去哪了
After your ambush in Dun-ebdin, where did Dred take you?
参见神圣三世
To see the Holy Three
沐浴他们的光辉
and bask in their glory.
被关在首都
Held captive in the Capital.
你在那待了多久
And how long were you there for?
直到我准备好接受我的使命
I stayed until I was ready to receive my purpose.
一两个月
So, one moon? Two?
好吧 对时间没有概念
Right, has no sense of passage of time.
你有没有睡过很长时间
Did you, um, sleep for any unnaturally long periods of time?
有没有服下什么药水 药丸
Did you take any potions? Any pills?
格温是伪后
Gwynn is a false queen,
塔珑是肮脏的黑血族人
and Talon is a dirty Blackblood
注定要毁掉我们所有人
determined to destroy us all.
所以你现在对她俩都不感兴趣了 是吧
So you're not interested in either of them now, are you?
简泽 你在干什么 这有什么意义
Janzo, what are you doing? What is the point?
你听到她说的了
You heard her.
这些事结束以后 你还是会被他们关起来
When all this is done, they're going to lock you away.
-甚至更糟 -也许是我活该吧
- Or worse. - Mm. Maybe I deserve it.
为什么 你没有做错 他们骗了我们
Why? You've done nothing wrong. They duped us all.
不 你唯一应得的
No, the only thing that you deserve
是接受合法统治者的审判
is to be judged by rightful rulers.
格温是骗子
Gwynn is a fraud.
最高军团会来镇♥压♥她的叛乱
The Prime Order will come and they will squelch her uprising,
到时候
and when they do,
像你这样忠诚又聪明的人
loyal, brilliant minds such as yourself,
会得到丰厚的奖赏
will be handsomely rewarded.
我们来检查一下你的视力吧
Now, let's check your eyesight, shall we?
-你能念一下这个吗 -闭嘴
- Can you read this? - "Shut up."
视力很好
Perfect vision.
我一会回来
I'll be back.
让开
Well, move!
新雇的人吗
New hire?
每天都有新的士兵
New recruits every day.
我是说为什么会有士兵
I mean, why is he there?
塔珑 其实加勒特不是唯一被捕的人
It turns out, Talon, that Garret isn't the only one under arrest.
我才离开几晚 格温就派人看着你了
I leave you for a few nights, and Gwynn's put you under guard?
你干了什么 用她的浴盐做实验吗
What in gods did you do? Experiment with her bath salts?
娜雅就是放走扎德的叛徒
Naya was the traitor who let Dred go.
-娜雅 -格温判了她死刑 然后
- Naya. - And then Gwynn sentenced her to death, and then--
别告诉我 你帮她逃跑了
Please don't tell me you helped her escape.
-最高军团劫持了她的家人 -简泽
- The Prime Order was holding her family hostage. - Janzo.
她也不想的
She didn't want to do it.
她也不想当间谍 塔珑
She didn't want to be a spy, Talon.
我麻烦大了 不是吗
I'm in big trouble, aren't I?
我相信你有充分的理由 才会放走娜雅
If you let Naya go, I'm sure you had good reason.
格温会明白的
Gwynn will come to understand.
我看不见得
I'm not so sure.
现在我都不敢走了
Now I'm almost afraid to leave again.
-你又会犯什么叛国罪 -塔珑
- What new treason will you commit? - Talon!
我逗他呢
I'm teasing him.
但是说真的
But seriously,
我不在的时候 别惹麻烦
stay out of trouble while I'm gone.
你一定要走吗
Do you have to go?
嗯
I do.
我一直在为你研究
I've been doing some more research for you.
你还记得拖曳者给你的
Do you remember the pendant
那条项链上的挂坠吗
that was on the necklace the Dragman gave you?
我觉得那是沃-安登神殿的钥匙
I think it's a key that belongs to a shrine called Vor-Anden.
但它少了一块
However, it's missing a piece.
-宝石 -没错
- The gemstone. - Yes.
我知道去哪能找到钥匙上缺失的部分
I know where to find the missing piece to the key.
多亏了你
And thanks to you,
我还知道了找到之后该去哪里
I know where I have to go after I get it.
塔珑 沃-安登神殿在边境线上
Talon, Vor-Anden, it's on the border,
最高军团的巡逻队在严查整个王国
and the Prime Order patrols scour the entire Realm.
更别说还有灰皮族
Not to mention, there's also the Greyskins--
简泽 我们没事的
Janzo, we'll be fine.
我真的想和你一起去 塔珑
You know, I really wish I can come with you, Talon.
你属于这里
You belong here.
格温需要你
Gwynn needs you,
哪怕她还在生你的气
even though she's not very fond of you at the moment.
他在下面
He's down there.
我要和他单独谈谈
I need to speak to him. Alone.
塔珑
Talon.
塔珑 你安然无恙真是太好了
Talon, I'm so glad you're alive and well.
我想向你道歉
I-- I wanted to apologize.
我知道我有问题
I see now that something is wrong with me.
我做的那些事 我...
The way I've been behaving, I--
我不知道
I don't know.
他们给我洗♥脑♥了 他们...
They got in my head. They--
-这是为了格温 -你这个肮脏的黑血族人
- That's for Gwynn. - Oh, you filthy Blackblood!
这是为我
And that's for me.
千万不要有事
Please be all right.
原来上你的床要付出如此代价
So this is what it takes to finally get into your bed.
你需要什么吗
Do you need something?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表