剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我怀疑她只会用来自卫
I suspect she'll use it only to defend herself.
如果是这样 我可以阻止她 我对她的金免疫
And if she does, I can stop her. I'm immune to her Kinj.
-我们应该离开前哨 -什么
- We should leave the Outpost. - I'm sorry?
-去我的要塞 -你想撤离吗
- We'll go to my stronghold. - You want to evacuate?
-不 -把前哨给他们吧
- No. - Let them have it.
我们可以重整旗鼓 从长计议
We'll regroup and live to fight another day.
托宾 这个前哨不仅是我的家
Tobin, this Outpost is not only my home,
这对我的建国具有重要的战略意义
but it's strategically important for the success of my kingdom.
我们拥有生产武器所需矿石的唯一矿山
We own the only mines that produce the ore we need for our weapons.
如果放弃这里 那我就不是女王了
A queen that abandons that isn't a queen at all.
我要和士兵共进退 共存亡
I will stand with my soldiers or I will die trying.
现在
Now...
我想和我的人♥民♥说话
I wish to speak with my people.
现在的形势很严峻
The situation is dire.
一支庞大的最高军团离这里只有一天的路程了
A very large Prime Order army are only a day's march away.
他们想杀了我 摧毁这个前哨
They intend to kill me and destroy this Outpost,
但我不会让你们为我而死
but I will not let you die on my behalf.
艾吉斯福德大人慷慨地把他的城♥堡♥作为避难所
Lord Aegisford has graciously offered his keep as refuge
你们可以在那里避难
where you may take shelter.
疏散护卫队将在两小时后出发
The evacuation convoy will leave in exactly two hours.
你呢 殿下
How about you, Your Majesty?
这是我们的家
This is our home.
你们大多数人都在这里出生 我也在这里长大
Most of you were born here, and I was raised here myself.
我和我的军队会留在这里保护这里
My army and I will stay here and protect this place.
这将是一场漫长而血腥的战斗
It will be a long and bloody battle,
但我相信我们可以胜利
but I am confident that we will prevail,
这样你们就可以返回家乡了
and you will be able to return to the place that you call home.
女王万岁
Long live the Queen!
女王万岁 女王万岁
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
女王万岁 女王万岁
Long live the Queen! Long live the Queen!
女王万岁
Long live the Queen!
-蒙特 -简泽
- Munt? - Janzo!
简泽
Oh, Janzo.
你怎么回来了
What are you doing back?
我想念我的家人 你 妈妈 布罗根
I missed my family. You, Mum, Brogan.
娜雅 娜雅
Hi, Naya. Naya!
我才发现你以后可能是我的弟妹
I just realized you might be my sister-in-law one day.
-蒙特 蒙特 -抱歉让你难堪
- Munt, Munt, Munt-- - Sorry to embarrass you,
简泽 但是面对现实吧
Janzo, but let's face it,
你永远都配不上娜雅
you'll never do better than Naya.
-她很漂亮 善良 -蒙特
- She is beautiful, kind. - Munt.
-她喜欢你 真是太好了 -蒙特 蒙特
- She likes you, which is something. - Munt. Munt!
她是我姐妹
She's my sister.
不 不 她以后是我姐妹
No, no, no, no. She'll be my sister.
-你的妻子 -不 不 她是我姐妹 蒙特
- Your wife. - No, no, no. She's my sister, Munt.
我真正的姐妹 妈妈抛弃的姐妹
As in my actual sister, the one that Mother gave up.
等等 如果她是你姐妹
Wait, wait, wait. If she's your sister
你是我兄弟 那就她是我的姐妹了
and you're my brother, then she's my sister.
娜雅
Naya!
我一直想要一个姐妹
I've always wanted a sister!
蒙特 蒙特 放下她 把她放下
Munt! Munt, drop her. Put her down!
妈妈 妈妈
Mum! Mum!
进来 我们要制定计划
Get in here. We got some planning to do.
-再见 姐妹 -娜雅
- Bye, sister. - Naya.
-你必须离开 -我不想去
- You have to leave. - I don't want to go.
娜雅 你是看护者 而且干得很棒
Naya, you're a caregiver, and you're a really good one as well,
但是格温不让你看护她了
but Gwynn doesn't want you caring for her anymore.
但你看到了吗 这些孩子和老人
But you see? These children and elderly,
他们很快就没有家了
soon they're not going to have a home.
你要运用你的技能
You need to use your skills
给他们一些庇护来帮助他们
to give them some shelter to help them.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
不行 我的家人都在这里
I can't. My family are all here.
我也是你的家人
I am your family.
我们很会就会再见的 我保证 好吗
And I'm going to see you again very soon, I promise, okay?
停下
Stop.
平民已撤离
还剩一千士兵
这里马上就要完蛋了
This place is gonna be sacked.
我们都会死
And we're all gonna die.
我们会死
So we're gonna die?
-不会 -什么意思
- Oh, no. - I don't understand.
格温拿走了我所有的金子 我们要拿回来
Gwynn took all my gold, and we're gonna take it back.
-简泽呢 -没什么
- Where's Janzo? - Oh, nothing!
简泽
Janzo!
看来无论你去哪里 麻烦都会跟着你
Well, I see trouble still follows you wherever you go.
-这就是我的人生 -蒙特
- Story of my life. - Munt!
-天啊 -我想你了
- Gods. - I missed you.
这里的拥抱太多了吧
There's too much hugging in this joint!
可能因为人们都认为自己要死了吧
Guess that's because people think they're all gonna die.
这个想法感情好 妈妈
What a nice thought, Mother.
-我最喜欢的人类 -我最喜欢的黑血族人
- My favorite human. - My favorite Blackblood.
-我给你拿一杯我的特制啤酒 好吗 -好的
- Let me make you one of my special brews, okay? - Okay.
也给我拿一杯 好吗
Make me one of those as well, would you?
你没有更重要的事情要去做吗
Don't you have more important things to be doing?
我的将军们正在起草计划
My generals are drawing up a plan,
所以我想着反正也要等 不如和朋友们聊聊
so I thought while I wait, I'd come and talk with my friends.
她现在是格温 不是罗莎蒙德
She's Gwynn now, not Rosmund.
希望你和泽德找到了你们要找的东西
I hope you found what you were looking for out there with Zed.
我们找到了
We found it, all right.
那就好 他人呢
I'm glad. Where is he?
他走了
He's gone.
我把他送回去了
I sent him back.
-什么 为什么 -他背叛了我
- What? Why? - He betrayed me.
塔珑 我很抱歉
Talon, I'm so sorry.
我才刚开始相信他
Just when I started to trust him.
甚至对他开始有感觉了
I think maybe I'd even started to have feelings for him.
是吗
You did?
闺蜜谈心
Right. Girl talk.
我就在那边 自怜自哀
I'll just be over here, wallowing in my own self pity.
甚至和那个混♥蛋♥睡了
Even slept with the bastard.
对不起
Sorry.
为了再也见不到他喝一杯吧
Well, here's to never seeing him again.
干杯
Cheers to that.
我很高兴你回来了 塔珑
It's good to have you back, Talon.
简泽 爆♥炸♥装置有什么进展吗
Janzo, have you made any progress on the explosive device?
还没有 但是我做了一些研究
No, not yet. But, um, in doing some research,
我发现了一些东西
I did discover something that
你可以在即将到来的战斗中使用
you may be able to use in your forthcoming battles.
我在实验室工作时
I was just down there in my lab working away--
对了 你能不能
oh, by the way, can you please
把下面那个囚犯赶走
get rid of that prisoner that's down there?
-他真的很烦人 -囚犯
- He's really quite annoying. - Prisoner?
对啊 你还记得那个说服你
Yes. You remember that cretin who convinced you
把我关进监狱的人吗
to put me in jail in the first place?
然后你把他关进了我实验室的瘟疫怪笼子
And then you just popped him in one of my Plagueling cages in the lab.
他们说监狱里已经没有地方了
They said there was no more room in the jail.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
我现在要死了吧
I thought I would be by now.
最近发生了很多事
Well, there's been a lot going on.
幸运的是 他们肯定是把你忘了
They must have forgotten about you, fortunately.
你改变主意了吗
Did you change your mind?
你到底是怎么回事 萨米
What went wrong with you, Sammy?
我之前穷得要命
Being dirt poor is what went wrong with me.
一辈子都在乞讨和偷窃
I've been begging and stealing my entire life
因为你们皇室抛弃了我
since you royals abandoned me.
我们没有抛弃你 我的家人被谋杀了
We didn't abandon you. My family were murdered.
我的也是 罗罗 他们杀了所有的仆人
Mine, too, Rozie. They killed all the servants.
在我面前杀了我妈妈
Killed my mother right in front of me.
天啊 萨米 我很遗憾
Gods, Sammy. I'm sorry.
卡尔库萨将军没跟我说过
General Calkussar never told me any of that.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表