剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
不一样 它不能打开传送门
Different. It can't open portals.
阿斯特金只有一个 它在你体内
There's only one Asterkinj, and it lives in you.
你知道它会在这里吗
And you knew it would be here?
我祈祷过
I hoped.
但我不知道这是什么 也不知道它的用处
But I don't know what this one is or what it does.
它不会做什么可怕的事吧
It's not going to do something terrible, is it?
传说中是怎么描述的
What do the legends say?
按理说应该有七个
Well, there are supposed to be seven of them.
阿斯特金和其他六个
The Asterkinj and six more.
每一个掌控着不同的力量
Each offers its host a different power.
肯定是战士们之前拿走了
The warriors must have come and taken them over time.
你的有什么力量
So what does yours do?
不知道
I have no idea.
我也不知道该怎么使用
I don't know what triggers it, either.
你的呢
How does yours work?
塔珑
Talon.
告诉我吧
Look, help me understand.
如果我不知道怎么使用
It's going to be no help to either of us
那它对咱俩都没有帮助
if I can't figure out how to use it.
我不知道该怎么描述
I don't know how to describe it.
我第一次用金是因为我当时很危险
First time I used my Kinj, it was because I was in danger.
它就像知道我需要它一样
It's like it knew I needed it.
那现在呢
And now?
现在我只要集中精神 传送门就会打开
Now I just concentrate on what I want and the portal opens.
但如果我也能这样
Right, but in order for me to be able to do that...
你要弄清楚它能干什么
You'll have to figure out what it does.
我们必须在明天之前想出突围的计划
We must draw up plans to break the siege as soon as tomorrow.
为什么这么着急
What's the hurry?
最高军团发现加勒特失败之后
The Prime Order will be here any day now
随时都会赶到
when they realize Garret failed.
无意冒犯 殿下 到时候我们会寡不敌众
With respect, Your Majesty, we will be outnumbered.
就算没有围城 我们也没有希望获胜
We won't stand a chance, regardless of the siege.
没错 所以我们需要麦勒斯的军队加入我们
True, which is why we need Milus' army to join us.
我们应该采用精准攻击
We should perform a surgical strike,
射马擒王
kill the snake at the head.
麦勒斯一死 他的军队就是我的军队
With Milus dead, his army becomes my army,
也就是你的军队
and therefore, your army.
确实 这是我们唯一的机会
Exactly. It's our only chance.
但要想杀死麦勒斯
But to get to Milus,
我们得通过他大部分的战士
we would have to go through most of his fighters.
因此会杀掉我们希望加入我们的军队
Thereby destroying the very army we wish to join us, I know.
但我们必须想些办法
But we must think of something.
守卫 抓住他 抓住他
Guard! Get him! Get him!
-女王放了他 -你治愈了我 简泽
- The Queen says he's free. - You cured me, Janzo.
你这个要杀女王的人被放了吗
What, so you, the person who tried to kill the Queen, is free?
我还是犯人 真有天理啊 不是吗
And I'm still a prisoner? Well, that makes sense, doesn't it?
-你真的痊愈了 -是的
- Are you really cured? - Yes.
我终于可以清晰地思考了
I'm finally beginning to think clearly.
发誓你不会伤害我
Promise you won't hurt me.
我发誓
I promise.
瞳孔对光反应正常
Normal pupillary reaction to light.
没有过度扩张 你的眼
Not overly dilated. And your eyes-- hm.
不充血了 让我看看你的手
They're not bloodshot anymore. Give me your hands.
手不颤抖了
Hands seems steady.
恭喜你自♥由♥了 感觉一定很好吧
Congratulations on your freedom. Must be nice.
有些人就没有这种好运了
Some of us don't have that luxury.
简泽 我想请你帮个小忙
Listen, Janzo, a bit of a favor to ask.
我要找塔珑
I need to find Talon.
格温拒绝了你 所以你现在
Did Gwynn reject you and so now you're going to
准备勾搭塔珑了吗
try and run into the arms of Talon?
拜托 加勒特 哪怕是你也太好猜了吧
Come on, Garret. It's so predictable, even for you.
不 不是你想的那样
No, it is nothing like that.
我得回到首都
I have to return to the Capital.
为什么
What for?
杀了那些让我沦落至此的人
To kill the people who did this to me.
所以你才需要塔珑
Oh, so that's why you need Talon.
帮你复仇
To help you with your revenge.
这不是复仇
No, no, it's not revenge,
据我所知 这绝对不是个好主意
In my experience, that's never a good idea.
简泽 这是为了拯救女王
Janzo, it's to save the Queen
-还有王国 -你知道吗
- and the Realm. - Do you know what?
我了解的加勒特绝不会这么冒进
The Garret I knew would never be this rash.
很明显你还没痊愈 不是吗
Clearly you're not fully cured, are you?
抱歉 很明显你是对的
I'm sorry. I-- obviously, you're right.
或许我得再给你调一杯药酒
Perhaps I need to concoct you a new brew.
简泽 我需要去面对
Look, Janzo, I need to confront
那些让我沦落至此的人
the people who did this to me.
他们逼我杀了我父亲
They made me kill my own father.
求你了 告诉我塔珑在哪吧
Now please, tell me where Talon is.
-好 -谢谢
- Fine. - Thank you.
她去了沃-安登的神殿
She left for the Shrine of Vor-Anden.
那是什么
And what is that?
神殿 我说了
It's a shrine. I just told you.
我给你画张地图
I'll draw you a map.
你见到她的时候
When you do eventually see her,
她可能会杀了你
she's probably going to kill you
毕竟你捅过她
because, after all, you did stab her.
总之 你走不了太远
Anyways, you're not going to get very far, are you,
麦勒斯的军队已经围城了
with Milus' army surrounding us?
是的 谢谢 简泽
Yes, thank you, Janzo.
你找到她的时候
When you do eventually find her...
或许你可以向她的
Maybe you can enlist the help
新黑血族朋友求助
of Talon's new Blackblood friend.
什么 谁
I'm sorry, who?
一个可爱的小伙子 英俊 憎恨人类
Lovely chap. Handsome. Hates humans.
我相信你们两个肯定合得来
I'm sure the two of you will get on swimmingly.
你的地图
Here's your map.
谢谢
Thank you.
妈妈
Hi, Mom.
你看起来比驴还蠢
You look dumber than a donkey.
钱币拿回来了吗
Did you bring the coin?
当然
Of course.
很好
Oh, good.
如果这次围城彻底没希望了
'Cause if this siege goes down the toilet,
或许我还能用这些钱买♥♥条出路
then maybe I can use it to buy my way out of it.
你是指我们的出路 对吗
You mean our way, right?
是的 当然 有你有你
Yeah, sure, that too. That too.
-妈妈 -你怎么敢这样
- Mother! - As I was saying, how dare you do this?
还是在女王眼皮子底下 你知道吗
Under the Queen's nose! Do you know what?
我应该把你吊在大街中间
I should string you up in the middle of the street
捅得你千疮百孔
and poke you full of holes.
然后再在那些洞中再捅出更多的洞
And then I should fill those holes with more holes,
然后再捅出
and fill those--
滚 别让我看见你
go on, get out of my sight.
你被炒了
You're fired!
你做了新发型吗
Have you done something new with your hair?
你在制♥作♥科里剂 就在前哨的城墙里
You're making colipsum inside the Outpost walls?
-还用活的瘟疫怪 -不
- With live Plaguelings? - No.
你疯了吗 我在找解药
Are you mad? I'm trying to find a cure.
我在防止人们变成瘟疫怪
I'm trying to stop people from turning Plagueling,
而你却在这制♥造♥更多的瘟疫怪
and here you are creating more of them!
我要立刻告诉格温
I'm going to tell Gwynn about this at once.
简泽
Janzo?
你有多少瘟疫怪 抱歉
How many Plaguelings-- sorry,
活的瘟疫怪在你的实验室
live Plaguelings have you got in your lab right now?
-六个 -六个
- Six. - Six.
我不知道这有什么重要的
I don't really see why that matters
因为我们现在要去找格温
because we're going to go to Gwynn right now,
我们要把这里的一切都告诉她
and we're going to tell her about all of this.
没错
You're absolutely right.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表