剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
简泽
Janzo!
-简泽 -怎么了 妈
- Janzo. - Yes, Mum?
天啊 你抢了国库吗
Gods. Did you rob a treasury?
咱俩都知道
You know as well as I do
国库就跟蒙特的脑子一样空虚
that the treasury is about as empty as Munt's head.
这都是我的
This is all mine.
我的 我的 你姨妈一会就到
Mine, mine, mine, and your Auntie's turning up in a minute.
但你应该明白
Right, although you do realize
那也无法解释这些宝物吧
that that doesn't explain any of this.
的确 埃莉诺
Indeed, Elinor.
请解释一下吧
Please do explain all of this.
格蒂姨妈早
Morning, Aunt Gertie.
简泽早
Morning, Janzo.
姐妹 你坚持让我今早来见你
Well, sister? You insisted I visit you this morning.
你是要为我们上次见面道歉吗
Is it to apologize for our last encounter
还是让我帮你数钱
or help you with your counting?
毕竟你数学不好
You never were very good at maths.
坐吧 姐妹
Have a seat, sister.
简泽 把最好的酒拿来 再拿两个杯子
Janzo, wine. Best we've got and a couple of glasses.
好的 但你知道我们只有一种酒吧
Right. It's just you realize we only have one type of wine
而且不怎么样
and it's not really very good.
简泽 你姨妈没多少时间可以等了
Janzo, your auntie's getting older by the second.
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
笑你啊 埃莉诺
You, Elinor.
因为我说你穷 你才来显摆吗
Is this because I called you poor?
你想向我证明你比我有钱吗
You want to prove that you're wealthier than me?
亲爱的姐妹 我承认
Well, my dear sister, I freely admit it.
我没什么钱财
I have no wealth of my own.
但我住的府邸和前哨差不多大
But I live in a mansion the size of this whole Outpost.
全天都有仆人候着
I have servants that wait on me day and night.
未来的国王也听我的
And I have the ear of the future king.
这与钱无关 亲爱的姐妹
It's not about money, dear sister.
而是权力
It's about power.
既然如此 亲爱的姐妹
Well, if it's about power then, dear sister,
你连个撒尿的壶都没有
you don't have a pot to pee in.
天啊 你这话都是从哪学的
Gods, where did you learn this language?
就在这里学的
Right here.
你和父亲出去求学的时候
While you were away getting a proper education with your father,
我在这里学到了更重要的东西
I was here learning something much more important.
什么东西
And what's that?
阅人
People.
我学到了很多
I learnt a lot about people.
我学会了怎么阅人
You see, I learnt how to read people,
他们想要什么 不想要什么
what they want, what they don't want.
我告诉你 格温不想要你的男爵
And let me tell you something, Gwynn doesn't want your Baron,
所以未来的国王不会听你的
so you don't have the future king's ear.
那人就是个被宠坏的蠢材
You have the ear of a spoiled rotten lout.
殿下 我的士兵无法维持现在的进度了
Your Majesty, my soldiers cannot continue at this pace.
他们没日没夜地挖战壕 手都流血了
Their hands are bleeding. Day and night they are digging the trenches,
而我们只能插上锋利的树枝
even though we've got nothing to line them with but sharp sticks.
我们需要钢铁 殿下
We need steel, Your Majesty.
不光是为了防御工事 还有我们的装备
Not just for our defenses, but for our men.
女王 恕我冒昧 矿井的钢铁
There's steel in those mines, begging your pardon, my Queen,
正等着被铸造
just waiting to be forged,
我们也有人手 但是需要合理的报酬
and men willing to go in, but for a fair day's wage.
-还没轮到你说话 -我等了一天了
- Wait your turn, sir. - I've been waiting all day.
我也是 我们没有食物了
Me, too. There is no food.
她怎么付你们矿工的工资啊
How is she going to pay your miners, huh?
要不别给你的士兵发工资了
How about she stops paying your soldiers?
够了
Enough.
够了
Enough!
你们的问题就是我的问题
Your problems are my problems,
但我们得团结起来 一起解决
but we must unite together to solve them.
我不会欺骗你们
I will not stand here and lie to you.
我无法轻易减轻我们的痛苦
I cannot snap my fingers and alleviate our woes.
我需要一点时间
Not without a little time.
我知道我们需要人手 还有装备他们的费用
I know we need more men and the money to arm them.
我知道我们得重启矿井
And I know that the solution is in the mines.
但我得付他们工资
But I cannot ask men to work without a way to pay them.
那食物呢
What about the food?
奥利克上尉 冬季仓库还有多少谷物
Captain Orlick, how much grain is left in the winter storehouses?
那是士兵的粮草 殿下
That's for the soldiers, Your Majesty.
现在不是了
Not anymore.
在我继位后 我们的物质很疲乏
My rightful claim to the throne has put us in a tenuous position,
但我不能让人♥民♥挨饿
but I will not have starving subjects.
分配粮食吧 应该能暂时解燃眉之急
Start rationing the food. That will help for now.
谢谢您 女王大人
Thank you. Thank you, Your Grace.
我保证我会找到所有问题的解决方法
You have my word, I will find a way to solve all these problems.
我们有难同当
You're not alone.
你觉得如何
What do you think?
我说我想走走的时候
When I suggested we go for a walk,
我是想看看首都的风貌
I was hoping to see a bit more of the Capital.
你还在恢复 加勒特
You're still healing, Garret.
而且我想陪你一起逛街
Besides, I want to be by your side as you walk those streets
了解我们的家园
and learn about our home.
我想你了
I've missed you.
怎么可能 傻瓜
How can you miss me, silly?
我一直在你身边呢
I never left your side.
你吃药了吗
Have you taken your medication?
今天还没吃
Not yet today.
现在吃吧
Take it now.
好的
Of course.
殿下 您召唤我
You summoned me, Your Majesty?
是的
I did indeed.
我想谢谢你之前营救我
I wanted to thank you for trying to save me from my captor.
你非常勇敢
It was very brave.
你感觉如何
How are feeling?
-好的不得了 -你喝醉了
- Never been better. - You're drunk.
我在庆祝我们的订婚
I'm celebrating our engagement.
真好笑 我不记得我接受你的提亲 托宾大♥师♥
That's funny. I don't recalled accepting your proposal, Master Tobin.
殿下 你的
Well, Your Majesty, seeing as your--
你的国库空虚 城垛无人
your coffers are empty, your battlements are unmanned,
三天早已过去
and your three days are long up,
我很有自信嘛
I was feeling confident.
我们一起庆祝吧
So shall we celebrate together?
好吗
Yeah?
但我没有什么好庆祝的
But I have nothing to drink to.
-好吧 -你说得对
- Okay. - You're right.
你提亲后一切都没变
Nothing has changed since your proposed marriage.
如果最高军团今天抵达 我的军队肯定一败涂地
If the Prime Order marched on my gates today, my army would fail.
我会因为叛国被吊死 说不定更惨
I would be hanged for treason or worse.
我们急需人手以及装备他们的费用
We desperately need more men and the money to arm them,
但是
but nevertheless,
我已经决定了
I've made my decision.
我还没绝望到要嫁给你
I am not desperate enough to marry you.
一个好色的酒鬼
A drunkard, a lecher.
你居然认为
A man who thinks that the best way
让嫁给你最好的办法
to ask for the Queen's hand in marriage
是趁火打劫 逼她就范
is to back her into a corner and taunt her for lack of options.
你不配做我的夫君
You are not deserving of a place at my side.
你觉得我在忽悠你吗
Do you think I'm bluffing?
这不是奥克托
This isn't a game of Octor.
如果你不接受我的提亲 我就带上我的人
If you do not accept my proposal, I will take my men,
还有我的金子 离开这里
I'll take my gold, and I will leave.
-我是认真的 -我也是
- I mean it. - So do I.
你毫无尊严
You have no honor.
只关心自己
You care for nothing but yourself.
我很高兴站在无人的城垛上
And I shall happily watch from my unmanned battlements
看着你离开我的前哨
as you turn tail and leave my Outpost for good.
-你可以走了 -你会后悔的
- You may go. - You'll regret this.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表