剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
等等 你们怎么走了 还没结束呢
Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? We haven't finished.
你们以为如果你们输了
What do you think, you think I'm gonna behead you
我会斩你们首吗 赢我啊
or something if you lose? Win.
这儿还有空位呢 所有人都过来
I want a full table. I want everyone on this table.
走吧 女王殿下还有正事要处理
Come on. Her Majesty has important business to attend to.
感谢
Thank you.
哪来的正事
I have nothing important to do.
把我赢的钱分给穷♥人♥吧
Give my winnings to the poor.
你怎么回事 娜雅呢
What's gotten into you? Where's Naya?
我没让她跟着我 她太扫兴了
I sent her away. She was being a spoilsport,
你现在差不多了
much like you are now.
最高军团可能已经在来的路上了
The Prime Order army could be on their way.
你这样混日子 我们还怎么准备
If you keep this up, we won't be ready.
对了 我其实还没告诉你
Mm, yes, I, uh-- I didn't tell you, actually.
我们收到了消息
We received some news.
什么消息
What news?
我们派出去的信鸽和骑兵
They've been coming in all day,
今天都回信了
replies from the birds and the riders we sent out.
王国的每位贵族 每位地方法官
Every nobleman, every magistrate,
每位地方长官都已经宣誓
every governor in the Realm is swearing their allegiance
他们会在这场战争中效忠最高军团
in the war that we started to the Prime Order--
镇♥压♥我们
against us.
-所有人吗 -是的
- All of them? - Yes.
一群懦夫 我就知道他们不会加入我们
Cowards. I knew they wouldn't join.
-现在我们都没有 -这个能让她清醒一点
- And now we don't even have-- - This will bring her around.
简泽 这
Janzo, that--
-天啊 -斯盖博特的毒液
- Gods. - Skybalt venom.
醒酒神药 附带长达数小时的
Sobers you up fast, also provides a blistering headache
头痛效果
that will last for hours.
还有多少贵族没有回复
How many noblemen have yet to respond?
不知道 但没剩多少了
I'm not sure. Not very many.
找到帮你翻译的女孩了吗
Have you had any luck with your translator girl?
-拖曳者吗 -是的
- Dragman? - Yes.
组建恶魔军队也没有希望了吗
Or have I lost all my chances of getting a demon army as well?
我正在处理
Look, I'm working on it.
不是我想雪上加霜
I hate to be the bearer of more bad news,
有人注意到
but in case you haven't noticed,
前哨已经乱套了吗
the Outpost is in complete disarray.
士兵都不听指挥了
The men are unruly.
防御工事都中止了
The fortification efforts have all but stopped.
必须指任一位新的指挥官
A new commander must be appointed--
没有人够格
There's no one qualified.
找谁都行
Find someone. Anyone.
我不会随便找个人来取代加勒特
I will not replace Garret with just anyone.
不是取代加勒特
You're not replacing Garret.
你只是换一个基地指挥官
You're replacing a base commander.
没有尽职的好像也不止我一个人
I'm not the only one failing at my job here.
恶魔军队也没有在路上啊
I don't see a demon army arriving any time soon.
我说了正在处理
I said I'm working on it.
简泽 瘟疫怪的问题到底什么时候能解决
And, Janzo, how many more recruits have to die
这都死了多少新兵了
of this Plagueling epidemic?
-研究很花时间的 -我们没有时间了
- Research takes time. - We don't have time!
如果明天最高军团的军队来了会怎么样
Do you know what will happen if the Prime Order come tomorrow?
我只能投降 乞求他们能够
I will have to surrender myself and beg and plead
放前哨的居民一条生路
for the mercy of the people of this Outpost.
别这么说 想都别想
Don't say that. Don't even think it.
我们已经失去太多人了
Too many people have died already.
加勒特 你的父亲
Garret. Your father.
没了他们 谁来训练新兵呢
Yeah, and without them, who will train the new recruits?
谁来策划防御工事
Who will plan the fortifications and defenses?
谁来带兵对抗最高军团
Who will lead the men into battle when the Prime Order comes?
你来
You will.
你有经验 再来一次又何妨
You've done it once, you'll do it again.
你比我认识的男人都要聪明
You're smarter than every man I know.
也不是所有
I mean, not any ma--
自始至终都是您 女王殿下
It was always going to be you, Your Majesty.
我该怎么办呢
How am I going to do this?
我们陪你
With your friends by your side.
第一排壕沟布满尖刺后
And then when the first row of trenches is complete with spurs,
跟第一排错开 再挖一条
dig another, staggered from the first like layers of brick
这样骑兵就不能直接冲进来了
so that no direct approach can be made by charging cavalry.
女王殿下 我们人手不足
Your Majesty, we don't have enough men
填不满壕沟
to fill that many trenches.
在援兵赶来之前 我们只能先尽力而为
We'll have to make do until our allies arrive.
我们有援兵吗
We will have allies?
上尉 只有最胆小的贵族
Captain, only the most cowardly nobles
才会无视我们的征召
will neglect our call to war.
援兵何时赶来 女王殿下
When should we expect them, Your Majesty?
在你们挖完壕沟后吧 上尉
I hope by the time you've dug the barrier trenches, Captain.
但是我们没有援兵
But there are no allies coming.
这个不用告诉他
He doesn't have to know that.
娜雅 我一直想跟你讨论一下
Naya, I've been meaning to discuss with you
我对于内奸这件事的看法
some thoughts I've had about the traitor among us.
你还好吗 娜雅
Naya, are you well?
我只是在担心那个叛徒
It's only that I'm so concerned about it, the traitor.
威泽斯不在
Yes, well, with Wythers gone,
我只能靠你帮我找出是谁放走了扎德
I need you to help me find out who let Dred go.
遵命
Yes, of course.
我们得弄清楚
We need to find out if there was a witness
是否有人看到那个叛徒潜入监狱
who saw the perpetrator go into the prison.
你记得当时有谁突然缺席了吗
Do you remember seeing anyone leave suddenly?
没有 女王殿下
Um, no, Your Majesty.
也是 你当时不在场吧
Oh, no, of course. You weren't there, were you?
我当时在帮您清理盔甲
I was cleaning your armor.
那上面沾了不少泥 甚至还有血渍
There was mud and even blood splattered.
我会再问问守卫 但是威泽斯说
I'll ask the watchman again, but by Wythers' account,
那个时候几乎没有人落单
most everyone was with someone that hour.
我相信找出这个内奸只是时间问题
I'm sure it's only a matter of time before you discover his identity.
是的 威泽斯也这么想
Yes, that's what Wythers thought.
只是时间问题
Only a matter of time.
-怎么回事 -有军队来了 殿下
- What's going on? - An army approaches, Your Majesty.
-哪里的军队 -暂时不清楚 殿下
- Under what flag? - Can't say yet, ma'am.
那些是艾吉斯福德的罗万努斯旗帜
Those are the clan banners of Rovannus of Aegisford.
哪怕悬挂那些旗帜
Even to fly those banners is in defiance
也是违反最高军团法律的
with the Prime Order law.
他们是盟友吗
They're allies?
也可能是精心伪装的敌人
Or cleverly disguised enemies.
无论是谁 都不是罗万努斯
Whoever it is, it's not Rovannus.
他已经六十多岁了
He'd be more than 60 years old.
我能看一下吗
Um, may I?
天啊
Oh, my.
我是说我看到了
I mean, yes, I see.
他最多不过三十岁
He couldn't be more than... 30.
这些土地还没人践踏
These fields are undisturbed.
我跟你说过 没人会来的
I told you no one would come.
这会让我的提议更加难以拒绝
Makes my proposition all the more compelling.
我们走
Let's go!
就你们俩
Just you and one other.
您的大门紧闭
Your gates are closed.
看来不太欢迎我们
That's not very welcoming.
我们在打仗 必须小心谨慎
We are at war and must be cautious,
但是看到艾吉斯福德的罗万努斯旗帜
but we are hopeful at the sight of the banners
-让我们抱有希望 -罗万努斯是我父亲
- of Rovannus of Aegisford. - Rovannus was my father.
他冬天去世了
He died last winter,
现在他的一切都属于我了
and all that was his is now mine.
我是应邀来见罗莎蒙德的
I have come by invitation to see Rosmund,
所谓的堕落之王雷纳夫的女儿
the alleged daughter of the fallen King Ranulf.
我就是女王殿下
I am Her Majesty,
罗莎蒙德女王
Queen Rosmund,
雷纳夫之女
daughter of Ranulf,
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表