剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你们都吃棠龙根吗
You both eat tong-long root?
-那不是超苦吗 -是啊
- Isn't that painfully bitter? - Of course.
但正因如此 撒在土豆上才会好吃啊
But that's what makes it so good sprinkled over potatoes.
对 让土豆别有一番风味
Yeah, it gives them flavor.
或许体里需要棠龙根
Maybe you need tong-long root in your system
特蕊里花和葡萄藤才能产生反应
in order for the Trayly flower and the vine to react.
-谢谢 -什么
- Thank you. - What?
你搞定了吗
Have you worked it out?
-还没 -什么
- Not yet. - What?
你不是问过那些被治愈的人了吗
But you talked to those people who were cured.
他们跟你说了什么
What did they tell you?
他们吃棠龙根
They eat tong-long root.
这就是我闻到的味道吗
Oh, is that what I could smell?
闻起来像夜壶
It smells like a chamber pot.
我正在做实验
I'm doing an experiment.
这是特蕊里花 葡萄藤
It's a reduction of Trayly flower, vine,
-和棠龙根的混合液 -闻着真恶心
- and tong-long root. - Smells disgusting.
-试试看吧 -应该好了
- Let's give it a go. - I suppose it's ready.
妈妈 你能掰开它的嘴吗
Will you, Mum, please open its mouth?
你已经被咬了 妈妈 不会更糟了
You've been stung, Mother. It's not gonna get any worse.
-你确定吗 -确定
- You sure about that? - Positive.
在这种时候
You know, at times like this,
我真的很想蒙特
I really miss Munt.
-准备好了吗 -我感觉能成功
- You ready? - Oh, I got a really good feeling about this.
先说清楚 你不能这样对我
Just to be clear, you won't be doing that to me.
不能杀了你亲爱的妈妈
No killing of your dear mother.
-明白 -好孩子
- Got it. - Good boy.
继续努力
Keep working.
定住
Freeze!
别动
Stay there.
你应该赶紧离开那个东西
I really think you should get out from under that thing.
它为什么不动了
Why isn't he moving?
你能解释一下刚才发生的事吗
You mind explaining to me what just happened?
我在树后方便的时候
Well, you were almost crushed to death by that Greyskin
你差点被那个灰皮族砸死
while I was relieving myself in the trees.
我不是说它
I'm not talking about him.
我是在说你
I'm talking about you.
你用了你的金 我看见它发光了
You used your Kinj. I saw it glow.
-可能吧 我没意识到 -说谎
- I guess I did. I didn't realize. - Liar.
你知道你在干什么
You knew exactly what you were doing.
我刚刚救了你的命
I just saved your life!
不客气
You're welcome.
你知道它的能力 但你却瞒着我
You knew what it does, and you hid it from me.
我那么相信你
I trusted you.
我还以为 或许我...
I thought-- thought maybe I--
你打算什么时候告诉我
when were you going to tell me?
在人类身上用过之后吗
After you used it on humans?
你能先停下来想想
Can you just stop for a second
如果我不在这里会发生什么事吗
and think about what might have happened if I wasn't here?
你会死的
You would be dead,
所有黑血族人的希望也会就此破灭
and all hope for all Blackbloods would also die with you.
没错 那样或许更好
Yeah, well, it might have been better.
看来我更应该信任人类 而不是黑血族人
Seems to me I can trust humans more than any Blackblood.
不是这样的 我可以给你看
That's not true. I can show you.
打开传送门 释放我们的族人
Just open the portal and free our people.
不行
No.
我真的不想这么做
I really didn't want to have to do this.
是你逼我的
You leave me no choice.
打开传送门
Open the portal.
意念控制 这就是你的金的能力
Mind control. So that's what your Kinj does.
你用它来控制我
And you'd use it on me?
你强迫我服从你的命令
You'd force me to do your bidding?
-塔珑 听我解释 -别说了
- Talon, I can explain. - No more talking.
-你的金对我不起作用 -为什么
- Your Kinj doesn't work on me. - Why?
因为我的阿斯特金不允许 我能感觉到
My Asterkinj won't let it. I can feel it.
它们会保护宿主
They're protecting their hosts.
你的好像保护不了你啊
Yours doesn't seem to be protecting you.
我不想和你打 塔珑
I don't want to fight you, Talon.
你只是想利用我
You just want to use me.
这是唯一的办法
It was the only way.
好了
All right.
就这样吗
So this is it?
你打算杀我吗
You're just going to kill me?
我应该杀你
I should.
你背叛了我
You betrayed me.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表