剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
他当时是不是像我一样
Did he have to be, um, you know,
需要转移注意力
distracted when you did it, like I did?
我没吻他 简泽
I didn't kiss him, Janzo.
我不是那个意思 塔珑
That's not what I was suggesting, Talon.
我就是想知道他接受治疗的时候
I was just wondering if he was conscious when--
是不是清醒的
when you were treating him.
他有事吗
Is he going to be all right?
简泽
Janzo?
你们俩做得非常好
You both did an admirable job.
他失血很多
He's lost a lot of blood.
但是几处伤口有点不容乐观
But, um, some of these wounds do look a little worrying.
不过我们也做不了什么 只能等候
There's nothing more we can do, though. Now we just wait.
这都是我的错
This is all my fault.
托宾差点死了
Tobin almost died.
太可惜了
Shame.
你本来能帮上忙的
Could have used your help.
你随时都能召唤维卡 你知道他的名字
Could've called Vikka at any moment. You know his name.
我发过誓将他送走 再也不召唤他
I swore an oath to send him away and keep him away.
我对忠诚和誓言看得很重 不像某些人
My loyalty and my word mean something to me, unlike some people.
你少了我和我的忠诚 不也没什么问题吗
You seem to be doing just fine without me or my loyalty.
你怎么回事
What is wrong with you?
你当时为什么不跟我一起去
And why couldn't you come with me?
-你是哪一边的 -你又是哪一边的
- Whose side are you on? - Whose side are you on?
你说你想帮助我们的族人
You say that you want to help our people,
但你每次选择时
but every time you have a choice,
都会优先考虑人类
you choose to put humans before us.
我优先考虑的是当务之急
I put the most urgent need before anything else.
钥匙可以等 但格温不能等
The key could wait. Gwynn couldn't.
我们的族人等得够久了
Our people have waited long enough.
我知道
I know.
我穿过传送门时看到了
I saw it when I went through the portal.
空气里弥漫着厚厚的灰烬 我几乎不能呼吸
The air was so thick with ash, I could barely breathe.
然后黑血族人 我自己的族人袭击了我
And then Blackbloods, my own people, attacked me.
-我说了他们是黑拳族 -那也是黑血族人
- I told you they were Black Fist. - Blackbloods nonetheless.
我自己都不信任自己的族人
How can I expect Gwynn to trust our people
又怎么能让格温信任
if I can't even trust them myself?
黑拳族不是你的族人
The Black Fist are not your people.
他们也不是我的族人
They're not mine either.
你们在打仗吗
Are you at war with them?
-没有 但是 -你们一起住在灰烬维度吗
- No, but-- - Do you live among them in the Plane of Ash?
-瞧 确实如此 -塔珑 你根本不知情
- See, you do. - Talon, you have no idea.
维度
The Plane...
生存状况太艰难
is such a harsh environment.
很久以前我们被迫合作
We were forced to work together a long time ago,
只为生存
just to survive.
我为什么要相信你
And why should I believe you?
当你的部族最早派我们穿过传送门时 我们
When your tribe first sent us through the portal, we--
你们部族不是自愿的吗
I thought your tribe went willingly.
我们被人类骗了
We were tricked... by the humans.
我们完全不知道情况
We had no idea what awaited us there.
当我们踏足另一边时
When we first stepped out onto the other side,
你知道我们最先看到的是什么吗
do you know what the first thing we saw was?
-什么 -火虫
- What? - Fire worms.
我们是这么叫的
That's what we called them, anyway.
像巨大的红蛇 有千手之长
Like giant red snakes a thousand hands long,
尖牙和咱俩的一样大
teeth the size of you and me.
我过去时没看到啊
I didn't see any of them when I went through.
那算你走运
Then you were lucky.
它们的外皮坚硬无比 我们的剑矛毫无用处
Their hides were so thick our swords and spears were useless.
猜猜是谁找到了杀死它们的方法
And guess who figured out a way to kill them.
芮布
Rebb.
是她手下的黑拳族同伴
Well, some of her Black Fist comrades.
他们是怎么做到的
And how'd they do it?
黑拳族的弓箭手将弩箭射入怪物的口中
Black Fist archers shot bolts down the creatures' throats.
从体内杀死它们
Killed them from the inside.
他们找到了办法 把最可怕的怪物变成了食物
They found a way to make our worst fear our main source of food.
他们救了所有人 塔珑
They saved us all, Talon.
你恰好证明了我的观点
So you just proved my point.
你们与黑拳族是盟友
You are allies with the Black Fist.
我们迫不得己才一同猎食
We hunted together out of necessity.
他们不是我们的盟友
They're not our allies.
无论怎么看 他们都是我们的敌人
In every other possible way, they're our enemy.
塔珑 相信我 他们做的那些事
Some of the things they've done, Talon, believe me,
我和你一样 也不希望他们穿越过来
I want to keep them outside of this world just as much as you do.
你们是怎么在那种恶劣环境生存这么久的
How'd you survive so long in that awful place?
你们在哪避难
Where'd you seek shelter?
我们几乎死绝了
We almost died.
我们会遭受火焰风暴的袭击
Storms of fire rained down on us.
我们发现了冷却以后隔热的熔岩管
We found lava tubes that had cooled, were insulated.
在那里成了家
Made our homes in them.
-所以你的族人还安全 -我们的族人
- So your people are safe for the time-- - Our people.
我说的话 你一个字都没听进去吗
Have you not listened to a word I've just said?
你打算让他们在那里受多久的苦
How long do you intend to leave them there to suffer?
我们得等到时机成熟
Until the time is right.
如果我现在带他们过来 只会引起战争
If I bring them through now, it would start an all-out war.
格温需要知道她能信任我们
Gwynn needs to know that she can trust us,
如果你帮忙救了她
and you would have made it a whole lot easier
那这一切都会简单很多
if you helped save her.
所以呢
So?
如果不是现在 那是什么时候
If not now, then when?
你说这个能解锁强大的力量
You said this unlocks a great power,
能帮助人类和黑血族人
something that can help both humans and Blackbloods.
没错
That's right.
那我们去解锁吧
Then let's go get it.
殿下 我已经和夫人说过
Your Majesty. I've already spoken with the Mistress
并向她详尽汇报了
and gave her a full report.
娜雅呢
Where's Naya?
她逃走了 殿下
Actually, she escaped, Your Majesty.
那你就向我详尽汇报一下
Then you will give me a full report.
让她逃走的人都要承担后果
Whoever allowed her to escape will suffer the consequences,
我相信我们不会再重复斯皮尔斯指挥官的错误
and I trust we will not repeat this mistake with Commander Spears.
是的 殿下
No, Your Majesty.
很好 下去吧 我要单独谈谈
Good. Now leave us. I need a word.
这是个测试吗 还是您希望我
Is this a test or-- or you really want me to--
好的 如果您需要什么立即喊我
Right. I'll be in front of you need anything.
确实有
I do, actually.
-让简泽过来 -好的 殿下
- Send me Janzo. - Right, Your Majesty.
你伤了我的心
You're breaking my heart.
你还是你吗
Are you still you?
你害怕吗 我已经知道了
Does it scare you that I know?
最高军团也知道了
That the Prime Order knows?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
他们做了什么 把你变成这样
What have they done to turn you into this?
他们打开了我的眼睛
They opened my eyes.
我看到了真实的你
I see you now for what you really are.
-一个冒牌货 -你疯了
- An impostor. - You sound insane.
最高军团屠♥杀♥了我的家人
The Prime Order slaughtered my family.
-我才是真正的女王 -女王
- I am the rightful queen. - Queen?
不 你才不是女王
No, you are no queen.
你只是个过家家的自私小女孩
You are just a selfish little girl playing dress-up.
大胆
How dare you!
你要通过联姻来组成战略联盟
You're about to form a strategic union through marriage.
你会得到上千名士兵
You would have gained thousands of soldiers,
资助军队的资金
gold to fund your army.
很聪明
That was smart.
这是女王会做的事 而不是你
Something a queen would do. But not you.
你逃婚跟你的情人私奔
You abandoned your own wedding to run off with your lover,
一个一无所有的平民
a commoner with nothing to offer.
自私
Selfish.
真正的女王不会这么做的
No true queen would ever behave that way.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表