剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你有证据吗
Do you have any proof?
等等
Wait.
我有这个
I have this.
这是父亲的
This was Father's.
他一直随身携带的
He never went anywhere without it.
是的
Yes.
我被偷偷带走的时候带上了它
I took it with me when I was spirited away.
不可能
It can't be.
我听说你的消息时 我也是这么想的
I thought the same thing when I heard about you.
如果你真的是奥尔顿
If you are Alton,
我不会轻易原谅自己对你这么苛刻
I won't easily forgive myself for being so hard on you,
-但你必须明白我的谨慎 -当然
- but you must understand my caution. - Of course.
我也会这么做的
I would do the same.
这需要时间
It's going to take time.
我的侍女会为你安排寝室
My handmaid will arrange sleeping quarters for you.
你的脑子里只有那个黑血族人
Your mind is not on anything but that Blackblood.
她有关于伪后的有价值的信息
She has valuable information about the false queen.
如果她在我审问她之前死了
If she dies before I can interrogate her,
我可不想向三世解释情况
I'd hate having to explain that to The Three.
那就去审问她吧
Then go on, interrogate her.
没人阻止你啊
No one's stopping you.
塔珑
Talon.
你这个混♥蛋♥ 你怎么逃出来的
You bastard! How did you escape?
我欠你一个道歉 但我们现在真的没有时间
I owe you an apology, but we really don't have time right now.
如果你敢碰格温 我会
If you so much as laid a finger on Gwynn, I will--
格温没事 冷静下来听我说
Gwynn is fine. I need you to calm down and listen to me.
简泽治愈了我 是他告诉了我你的去向
Janzo fixed my mind. He told me where you were going.
所以我才找到你的
That's how I found you.
对不起 塔珑
Sorry, Talon.
那一拳好软
That punch was weak.
我不是想伤害你 好吗
I'm not trying to hurt you, all right?
但你得帮我装得像一点
But you have to help me make it look good.
我是在审问你
I'm supposed to be interrogating you.
你能战斗吗
Are you able to fight?
不如放开我来试试啊
Why don't you cut me loose and find out?
塔珑 我要知道你伤得有多重
Talon, I need to know how badly you're wounded.
-你能战斗吗 - 我恢复得很快 记得吗
- Can you fight? - I heal fast, remember?
很好 你左边有两个守卫
Good. Now there are two guards to your left,
还有我身后的安格巴
and Angbar behind me.
我放开你以后 你把他们干掉
When I cut you loose, you take them.
你右边的三个交给我
I will take the three to your right.
我为什么要相信你
Why should I trust you?
你别无选择
You don't have a choice.
帮我演一场戏
This time, help me sell it.
假装我在割你的肉
Act like I'm cutting you.
塔珑
Talon!
别太过了
All right, don't overdo it.
好吗 我是审问你 不是把你大卸八块
Okay? I'm supposed to be interrogating you, not hacking you apart.
先是让我大叫 现在又让我小点声 你没事吧
First you want more, now you want less? Make up your mind.
快演
Just act.
我告诉你
Just so you know,
我杀完他们以后 就会杀了你
after I kill all of them, I'm going to kill you.
不 你不会的
No, you're not
因为你很聪明
because you're smarter than that.
我不帮他们就是在帮你
I'm either on their side or yours.
不可能两边都帮
It can't be both.
我割断你手腕的绳子后 准备战斗
Now, after I cut your wrists, be ready to fight.
你想要剑还是匕♥首♥
You want the sword or the dagger?
你拿剑
You take the sword.
你不擅长用刀
You're no good with a knife.
还是那个塔珑
Same old Talon.
抓住他们
Get them!
拦住他们
Stop them!
天啊 罗罗
Gods, Rozie.
这么面对面地看着你 所有的回忆都回来了
Seeing you face to face is bringing all the memories back.
你还记得园丁养的狗吗
Do you remember the gardener had a dog?
它叫什么名字
What was his name?
弹珠
Marbles.
那是只猫 不是狗
And it was a cat, not a dog.
你还记得我们把叉子绑在它的尾巴上吗
Hey, do you remember when we tied a fork to his tail?
它都快疯了
It drove him batty.
它差点把自己的尾巴咬下来
He almost chewed his own tail off
还好丹诺玛解开了
before Danomar untied it.
是的 丹诺玛
Oh, yes. Danomar.
您找我
You called for me?
托宾大♥师♥ 我想让你见见一个人
Master Tobin, there's someone I'd like you to meet.
这个强壮的家伙是谁
And who is this brawny fellow?
这是托宾 他是基地指挥官
This is Tobin. He's acting as base commander,
也是我忠实的朋友
and my loyal friend.
幸会 托宾
Well met, Tobin.
谢谢你支持我姐姐的王位
Thank you for supporting my sister's claim.
你刚才是说"姐姐"吗
Did you just say "sister"?
是的 我是奥尔顿王子 雷纳夫的儿子
Yes. I'm Prince Alton, son of Ranulf.
你有个弟弟
You have a brother?
怎么可能
But how?
他说他和我一样幸存了下来
He says he survived just like I did.
但你怎么知道是他
But how do you know it's really him?
我骗过妈妈一次
I lied to mother once
因为你怕爸爸会生气
because you were afraid Father would be angry.
你当时做了什么
What had you done?
我从军需官的车上偷了一只火腿
I stole a ham from the quartermaster's cart
在楼梯下面吃了
and ate it under the stairwell.
-我们当时太顽皮了 -你还记得那个车夫吗
- We were awful, weren't we? - Do you remember the coachman
他经常从口袋里给我们拿糖果
who always gave us sweets from his pocket?
中间有坚果的红色糖果
The red ones with a nut in the middle.
是啊 真是个奇怪的小家伙
Oh, yes. What a strange little man.
但如果他是独子 不就会取代你成为继承人吗
But if he's the only son, wouldn't he replace you as heir?
是的 但他还没有成年
Oh, quite so. Though he's not yet of age.
你什么时候满18岁
When will you turn 18?
二月九日
The ninth of the second moon.
那天还是星座节呢
The Festival of Constellations, actually.
这个季节我们会隆重庆祝的
And we shall celebrate grandly this season.
但我有很多决议要过目
But I have scads of orders to get through,
所以请别介意 我要去处理了
so if it's not too rude, I should get back to it.
没问题
No problem at all.
再见 罗罗
Bye, Rozie.
罗罗
Rozie?
别这样 托宾 我真的有工作
Oh, not now, Tobin. I really do have work to do.
立刻交给邮件管♥理♥员♥
To the postmaster immediately.
塔珑 希望你明白
Talon, I need you to know that
当时想杀你的不是我
that was not really me that tried to kill you.
我被他们完全洗♥脑♥了
They completely altered my mind.
我知道
I know.
你本可以轻易杀了我 但你救了我
You saved me when you could have easily killed me.
-所以简泽真的治好了你 -是的
- So Janzo really cured you? - Yes, he did.
他是个天才
The man's a genius.
但我还是很不安
Still makes me uneasy that
他们把你变成了冷血杀手
they turned you into a cold-blooded killer.
如果说在此期间我学到了什么
I think if there's one thing I've learned in all this,
也许我一直是个冷血杀手
maybe I was always a cold-blooded killer.
他们只是把我的愤怒引向了错误的方向
They just pointed my rage in the wrong direction.
等等 你在干什么
Wait, what are you doing?
前哨在那边
The Outpost is that way.
我得回首都
I have to go back to the Capital.
-为什么 -我要阻止
- Why? - I have to stop...
那些让我沦落至此的人
the people who did this to me.
所以你才来找我吗
So is that why you came looking for me?
为了复仇
So you could get your revenge?
必须有人阻止他们 塔珑
Someone has to stop them, Talon.
那你打算怎么办
So what are you going to do?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表