剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你俩是龙凤胎
You two, you were twins,
你们的母亲死了
and your mother died
把你们托付给我照顾
and left me to care for you both.
但我照顾不了俩 就留了你
But I couldn't, so I kept you,
然后把你卖♥♥给了奴隶贩子
and I sold you to the slavers.
应该说是差点卖♥♥了 但乌茜可怜你
Well, I nearly did, but then Ushi took pity
然后她自己买♥♥了
and bought you for herself.
希望你们俩只接吻 没干其他的事
I hope kissing was all you did.
您非常健康 神圣一世
You are in perfect health, Holy One.
你的力量将震慑并毁灭我们的敌人
Your strength will overwhelm and destroy our enemies.
只要黑血族人在我的王国
As long as there is a Blackblood alive in our Realm,
我和神圣三世都会受到威胁
my very existence and the existence of the Holy Three is threatened.
是萨娜
It's Sana.
以后再报仇
Get your revenge later.
我们现在必须阻止那个身上有金的人
Right now we have to stop the one with the Kinj.
三世之刃
Blade of The Three.
真让人失望
How very disappointing.
你真以为能大摇大摆走进来
Do you really think you can just walk in here
杀了三世之一吗
and kill one of The Three?
加勒特
Garret?
你的金对我没用
Your Kinj doesn't work on me.
黑血族人
Blackblood.
起来
Get up.
我们要把他的金弄出来吗
Do we need to get that Kinj thing out of him?
他死了 他的金会跟他一起死的
He's dead. His Kinj will die with him.
我们得走了
We have to go.
你睡不着吗
You can't sleep?
妈妈的胀气真是震天响
Mother's flatulence is quite explosive.
这不是我睡不着的原因
That's not why I can't sleep.
我也是
Me either.
我很高兴你是我姐妹
I'm glad you're my sister.
我不高兴
I'm not.
我更想当你的情人
I'd much prefer to be your lover.
娜雅 我们没有...
Naya, we never actually, um--
谢天谢地
Thank gods,
但你知道我是什么意思
but you know what I meant.
我明白你的意思
I know what you meant.
我希望我们有过 但...
I-- I wish that we were, but...
你知道的
well, you know.
如果我们不能是情人 那...
Well, if we can't be that, then, um...
姐妹也是不错的选择
I think you're a really good choice to be a sister.
娜雅 我知道我们做的事
Naya, um, I know what we did
很恶心 但是
was gross and disgusting, but, um,
能找到你 我真的很开心
I'm just really glad I found you.
我一直在想我姐妹怎么样了
I've always wondered what happened to my sister, you know?
她在哪里
Where she ended up.
她是否还活着
If she was even still alive.
我也想这么说
I wish I could say the same.
我也想说我一直在想你
I mean about always wondering about you,
但不是因为你是我兄弟而高兴
not about being happy that you're my brother.
我当然很高兴你是我兄弟
I mean that, of course, I'm happy that you are my brother.
我只是从来没听说过你
I was just simply never told about you.
如果有人说过的话
And-- and if I had been told,
我肯定也会想你的
I would wonder about you, too, of course,
我会... 你笑什么
I would suppose-- why are you laughing?
听听 你说起话来和我真像 不是吗
Listen to you. You sound exactly like me, don't you?
嘟嘟囔囔的
Just-- just bumbling and...
结结巴巴的
tripping over your words.
-还不够明显吗 -我们是双胞胎
- Isn't it obvious? - We're twins.
你们两个能闭嘴吗
Oh, would you two shut up?
我要睡觉
I'm trying to get some sleep.
我找到他的时候他就是这样了 你有办法吗
I found him like this. Can you do something?
我能让他醒过来 但只能维持几秒
I can bring him back, but only for a few heartbeats.
希望这就够了
Hopefully that's all it will take.
很抱歉 神圣一世
I'm so sorry, Holy One.
我们只有几秒 你必须传承
We only have seconds. You must transfer.
我能得到你的恩赐吗
Do I have your blessing?
快点 伙计们 今天要弄完
Come on, guys. Sometime today, please.
好了 朝我这边推
There we go. Yeah, to me.
很好
Good.
你把女王的国库都掏空了
You're emptying the Queen's treasury,
让她身无分文
leaving her penniless.
你最好不要搞砸
You better not screw this up.
你只要担心即将到来的战斗就好
You just worry about the coming fight.
我会带回盟友的
I'll bring us the allies we need,
甚至带回不会围困我们的盟友
maybe even ones that don't try to besiege us.
-我让兵力变成了两倍 -麦勒斯叛变
- I doubled our men. - Oh, Milus turning traitor
也是你计划的一部分咯
was all part of your master plan, of course.
女王有你真是幸运
The Queen's lucky to have you.
准备启程
Okay, I'm ready to leave!
女王让你能启程 你才能启程
You'll leave when the Queen tells you to leave.
提前一分钟都不行
Not a minute sooner.
你就这么急着要离开我吗
Are you so anxious to get away from me?
我是急着拯救我未来的国家
I'm anxious to save my future kingdom.
你终于来为我送行啦
Have you finally come to see me off?
稍等 我有个客人要来
In a minute. I've just had a guest arrive,
你肯定也想和他打个招呼
and I'm certain you'll want to greet him with me,
是吗 谁啊
Really? Who?
那是卡尔库萨上尉吗
Is that-- is that Captain Calkussar?
他是我养父的兄弟
My adopted father's brother.
我跟他说了你还活着
I sent word that you were alive.
立刻交给邮件管♥理♥员♥
To the postmaster immediately.
他肯定迫不及待想来见你
I guess he couldn't wait to come and see you.
放行
Let him pass!
韦尔登叔叔
Uncle Weldon.
看你身体很好我就放心啦
I'm so happy to see you well.
我也是 亲爱的
And you, my dear.
我一收到你的消息就赶来了
I came as soon as I could after receiving your note.
-艾吉斯福德大人 -上尉
- Lord Aegisford. - Captain.
卡尔库萨上尉
Captain Calkussar.
真的是你吗
Is it really you?
没错 你似乎认识我 但我不认识你
It is, but you have the advantage, sir. I don't know you.
当然了
Oh, of course not.
你上次见我的时候我还是个小孩
I would've only been a small child last you saw me.
是我 奥尔顿 雷纳夫的儿子
It's me Alton, son of Ranulf.
就是你啊
So you're the one.
这就是你对未来的国王说的话吗
That's all you have to say to your future king?
小子 我不认识你
Boy, I don't know who you are,
但有一点我很确定
but one thing I know for certain,
你不是雷纳夫的儿子
you're not the son of Ranulf.
如果我不是奥尔顿
If I weren't Alton,
那我怎么会认识你
then how is it I recognize you?
有很多旧时的皇室都认识我
There's many people from the royal days recognize me.
你可能是其中之一
You could be anyone.
他根本不知道我是谁
He simply doesn't know who I am.
我五岁之后 他就没见过我了
He hasn't seen me since I was five.
叔叔
Uncle?
他说得对 我不知道他是谁
He's right. I don't know who he is.
我只知道他不是谁
I only know who he is not.
你怎么知道
And how do you know that?
因为奥尔顿和他父母一起被杀了
Because Alton was killed along with his parents.
每个人都是这么以为的
That's what everyone thought.
但是就像你兄弟巧妙地用别人替换了
But like your brother's brilliant plan
罗莎蒙德一样
to swap someone else for Rosmund,
我也在行刑前被换了
I, too, was switched just before the execution.
先生 我也希望这是真的
Sir, I truly wish that were true.
但我很了解真正的奥尔顿
But I knew the real Alton well,
在我记忆最深处的角落里
and the worst image forever set
最悲惨的场景
into the darkest corner of my memory
就是我亲眼目睹他死在了我面前
is witnessing his death right before my eyes.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表