剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
把这个冒牌货关进最小的牢房♥
Take this impostor to our smallest cell.
把黄金放回金库
And vault the gold.
姐姐 求你了
Sister, please.
求你了 他在说谎
Please! He's lying!
我就是奥尔顿 别相信他
I am Alton! Don't believe him!
我的女王 很抱歉带来这么坏的消息
My Queen, I am truly sorry to be the bearer of such bad news,
我也希望他真的是你弟弟
and I only wish that he had really been your brother.
我也是
So do I.
你赶了那么久的路
You have traveled far.
饿了吗
Are you hungry?
我想喝一杯
I could use a drink.
我一直都在拖延时间
I was stalling for what seemed like forever.
我不确定你是否收到了信
I wasn't sure you got my note.
原谅我耽搁了
Forgive me for my delay,
但地方长官尤然不让我来见你
but Governor Yuran would never have let me ride out to see you.
我们只能晚上偷溜出来
We had to sneak out at night.
-你回不去了 -我也不想回去
- And you can't return. - Nor would I want to.
如果你愿意留我 我是来为你效力的 罗莎蒙德
If you will have me, I am here to serve you, Rosmund,
我还带来了几位良将
and I brought a few good men with me.
我很乐意接受 叔叔
I gladly accept, Uncle.
等等
Wait, wait, wait.
所以你一直都知道他是个骗子
So you knew all this time that he was a fraud?
我不是非常确定
I wasn't sure one way or another,
但我不是傻瓜 托宾
but I'm not an idiot, Tobin.
我没说你是
I never said that you were.
我只是担心你会被感情蒙蔽双眼
My only concern was that you were blinded by your heart.
我非常希望那是奥尔顿 这是真的
I wanted it to be Alton very badly, it's true,
但我也没有天真到
but I'm not naive enough to believe it
不加证实就轻易相信
without doing all I could to confirm it.
所以她找来了亲眼目睹处决的
So she sent for the only remaining royal guard
唯一幸存的皇家护卫
who witnessed the execution.
很聪明
Smart girl.
我唯一想不通的是
The only thing I can't figure out
这个冒牌货怎么会知道这么多
is how the impostor knew so much,
那么多我和奥尔顿真实关系的私密细节
so many intimate details about me and Alton's real relationship,
关于我们的童年
of our childhood.
回想一下 还有谁可能会知道这些
Think back, who else could know about these things?
母亲 父亲 你
Oh, Mother, Father, you,
你兄弟 可能还有一些仆人
your brother, maybe some of the servants.
胖萨米
Fat Sammy.
-那个侍女的儿子 -没错
- The maid's boy? - Yes.
是的 他小时候经常跟我们一起玩
Yes, he used to play with us all the time as a child.
他就像我们的兄弟
He was like a third sibling.
天啊 这就解释得通了
Gods, that makes so much sense.
这下惩罚就很难办了
And it makes the punishment I must dole out that much more difficult.
你是怎么得到这个的 萨米
How did you get this, Sammy?
你查出我的身份了
So you figured out who I am.
分开之后 我瘦了不少
Lost a lot of weight since we last met.
你是怎么得到这个的
How did you get this?
所有王室被杀后 我妈妈拿走了
My mother took it after all the royals were dead.
可能是想做个纪念
A souvenir, I guess.
你的罪名是冒充皇室成员
Your crime is impersonation of royalty
以及密谋篡夺王位
and conspiracy to usurp the throne.
如果假装一位面包师 我可以做得很好
If I pretend to be a baker, and I'm good enough,
我可以成为面包师
I simply become a baker.
如果假装一位铁匠 我可以成为铁匠
If I pretend to be a smith, I become a smith.
那假装一名皇室成员又有什么不同呢
Why is being a royal any different?
谁说我不能跟奥尔顿一样履行职责呢
Who's to say I couldn't do that job just as well as Alton would have?
我弟得罪你了吗
Did my brother wrong you in some way?
他是你的朋友
He was your friend.
我是被派去当他朋友的
I was assigned to be his friend,
吃早餐时 他有鸡蛋吃 我只有面包皮
but at breakfast, he'd get eggs, I'd get a crust of bread.
我们都闯祸时
When we both got into trouble,
他会挨骂 我会挨鞭子
he'd get a scolding, I'd get the whip.
所以呢 你觉得取代他坐上王位
And so what? You thought you'd take your revenge
就算报仇了吗
by taking his place on the throne?
我没有觊觎过王位
I never wanted the throne.
我只是寻求一些补偿
I was only looking for a little recompense.
钱
Money.
你做这一切只是为了钱
You did all of this just for money.
只是为了钱
Just money?
你说的好像很廉价一样
You make it sound so cheap.
你真是个傻瓜 萨米
You are a fool, Sammy.
我本来会把你当成我弟亲密的儿时玩伴
I would have taken you in and embraced you
一段过去时光的美好记忆
as my brother's dear childhood friend,
接纳并拥抱你
a fond memory of days gone by.
你本来可以满怀尊严和荣誉地在这里生活
You could have lived here in dignity and in honor,
但现在你只能以小偷
but instead, you will die a thief,
骗子和冒充者的罪名死去
and a liar, and an impostor.
我别无选择 只能判处你死刑
And I have no choice but to sentence you to death.
请进
Come.
殿下 判决的确很艰难
Your Majesty, well, that was difficult.
不得不说 我钦佩你的处理方式
I must say, I'm impressed with the way you handled it.
我也很难受
It was painful,
但我没有选择
but I have no other choice.
不亏是你父亲的女儿
You truly are your father's daughter.
他也监禁和处决了很多朋友
He jailed and executed many of his friends as well.
-什么 -你那时候还太小 不记得了
- What? - I suppose you're too young to remember.
他甚至斩了他的堂兄
He even beheaded his first cousin.
他明白赢得尊重最好的方法
He understood that the best way
就是公平处事
to command respect was fairness.
他坚持没有人能凌驾于他的法律
He insisted that no one was above his law.
听起来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
一位老朋友曾经跟我说
An old friend once told me
我父亲是一位残忍♥恶毒的领袖
that my father was a cruel and spiteful leader.
他们觉得没有比他的统治更糟糕的了
They didn't think it could get worse than him
直到最高军团的到来
until the Prime Order came along.
我觉得你的朋友对她的女王不够尊重
Sounds to me like your friend is disrespectful to her Queen.
她也可能只是实话实说
Or was she merely telling the truth?
你父亲明白
Your father understood
迅速且残暴的执法
that swift and brutal enforcement of his laws
让人们很害怕他
was what made people fear him,
让他成为一位强大的国王
so it made him a mighty king.
或许因此人们想要杀我全家吧
Or is that what made the people want my family dead?
最高军团的谎言让人们憎恨你父亲
The Prime Order's lies are what made the people hate your father.
也许最高军团只是利用了
Maybe the Prime Order just took advantage of the hatred
人们心中早已存在的对国王的仇恨
that already existed towards the king.
你兄弟在我成长过程中
You know, your brother used to say something
常常不断重复一句话
to me over and over during my lessons growing up.
什么
What?
"有时候 格温
"Sometimes, Gwynn,
不要用你的脑子想
instead of thinking with your head,
你得跟随自己的内心"
you must think with your heart."
听起来不像我兄弟会说的话
Doesn't sound like something my brother would have said.
他经常说 至少每周一次
Oh, he said it all right, at least once a week.
我以前经常不屑于这些陈词滥调
I used to roll my eyes at the banality,
也许现在我该好好听听了
but maybe it's time I listen.
他们为什么没有撤走
Why aren't they moving out?
你以为呢
What did you expect?
蛇被砍了头就会死 不是吗
You cut the head off the snake and it dies, right?
你要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
他们可能在思考失去了领袖
They're probably trying to figure out what to do
应该怎么做
without their leader--
继续完成摧毁前哨的任务
either continue the mission to destroy the Outpost
还是折返回家
or turn back and go home.
希望是后者
Well, let's hope it's the second one.
无论怎样 这可能是我找到萨娜的最后机会
Either way, this may be my last chance to find Sana.
-你疯了吗 -是的
- Have you lost your mind? - Yes.
我相信是的
I believe I have.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表