剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
P something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I've found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
抓住他 把塔珑找来见我
Take him, and find me Talon.
-你在干嘛 -如果你解决那个恶魔
- What are you doing? - If you rid of that demon for good,
我就原谅泽德的罪行
then I will pardon Zed of his offenses.
托宾有个堂兄弟 麦勒斯·艾吉斯福德
Tobin has a cousin, Milus Aegisford.
他的人手和土地跟托宾差不多
He has men and lands to rival Tobin's.
上次他俩见面时 托宾砍了麦勒斯
The last time they met, Tobin cut Milus wide open.
你可以为我做点别的
You know, there is something else you could do for me.
和你堂兄弟麦勒斯握手言和
Make peace with your cousin Milus.
不可能 我们当中还有叛徒吗
Never. So there's still a traitor in our midst.
交给我吧 然后我们把那个混♥蛋♥吊死
I'll get on the case, and we'll hang the bastard.
昨天你收到一封信 谁寄的
You got a bird yesterday. Who was it from?
我发现瘟疫怪会躲避阳光 这也许是解药的关键
Plaguelings avoid sunlight, and that could be a clue for the cure.
你叫三世之刃
You are now The Blade of The Three.
谨记使命
My purpose is clear.
加勒特 我还以为你死了呢
Garret! I thought you were dead.
你干嘛
What are you doing?
阻止你实现你所谓的预言
Stopping you from fulfilling your so-called prophecy
召唤杀戮者
to summon the slayers of men.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
无论你去哪里 都会有人死
Wherever you go, people die!
我什么也没干 我只是在帮助你和格温
I've done nothing but try and help you and Gwynn.
别提伪后
Do not speak of the false queen!
-伪后 -接下来就轮到她了
- False queen? - I will deal with her next.
-你为什么这么做 -我不能让你活着
- Why are you doing this? - I cannot let you live.
你会杀了我们所有人
You'll destroy us all.
-我是你的朋友 -你不是任何人的朋友
- I am your friend! - You are no one's friend!
他们对你做了什么
What have they done to you?
他们让我看清了真♥相♥
They showed me the truth.
他们撒谎 最高军团会撒谎 加勒特
They lie. The Prime Order lies, Garret!
看看我
Look at me.
我不相信你会杀我
I don't believe you can kill me.
三世万岁
Hail to The Three.
前哨
第二季 第七集
让你展现影响力很合理
It was a reasonable demand to show your influence.
麦勒斯是显而易见的选择
Milus was the obvious choice.
我父亲会从坟墓跳出来
My father's going to rise from the grave
-把我的骨头打断 -胡说
- and break every bone in me. - Nonsense.
你要像一个称职的统治者
You sent our offer to make amends,
向他提出补偿
like a reasonable ruler.
一个让他无法拒绝的提议
An offer that he can't possibly refuse.
这就相当于让我跪下来舔他的靴子
It's like I got down on my knees and I licked his boots.
如果成功了 也是值得的
If it works, it's worth it.
当你儿子成为国王后
Your wounded pride will be restored
你受伤的自尊就会恢复
when your son is king of the Realm.
舔靴子的时候 很难想到以后的事了
It's hard to think that far ahead when you're licking boots.
首先 这是一个荒谬的宿怨
It was a ridiculous feud in the first place.
你不觉得你说得够多了吗
Don't you think you've done and said enough?
闭嘴 让我自己消化尴尬吧
Just shut up and leave me to my shame,
希望我的人看到他时
and hope my men don't hack him to pieces
不会把他砍成碎片
the moment he shows his bastard face around here!
现在真不是戒酒的时候
You know, you've picked a hell of a time for me to quit drinking.
也许她希望你的胡子跟我一样
Maybe she wishes you had a beard like mine.
女人喜欢亲吻时胡子挠痒的感觉
Women like a beard tickling them when they kiss.
真的吗 蒙特 你吻过几个女人
Oh, really? Is that so, Munt? How many women have you kissed?
好多呢
Ah, plenty.
一个
One.
妈妈
Yeah, Mum.
-只有妈妈 -我猜也是
- Just Mum, actually. - That's what I thought.
总之我觉得这和我的吻没有关系
Anyway, I don't think it has anything to do with my kissing,
非常感谢
thank you very much.
跟我说说怎么回事 所有的精彩瞬间
Tell me what happened, every juicy bit.
没有精彩瞬间 蒙特 我只是...
There's no juicy bits, Munt. It's just that I said--
我去送她花
you know, I went to give her some flowers
然后我说要接吻
and then I said there'd be kissing.
可能是接吻的问题
It could be the kissing.
把他弄走
Get him away from me!
你痊愈了吗
Are you cured?
你痊愈了 你感觉如何
You're cured! How do you feel?
拜托 让我走吧
Please! Please let me go.
张开 张开嘴
Open up! Open up!
蒙特 我是对的
Munt, I was right.
太阳把她治好了
The sun cured her.
但是如果太阳能治好她
But if the sun cured her,
其他人为什么不行呢
why not the others, huh?
女士 告诉我发生的一切
Lady, tell me everything that happened.
我不太记得了
I don't remember much,
我被那东西噎住了 现在就这样了
just choking on that thing, and now I'm here.
蒙特 放开她吧
Munt, let the lady go.
-你确定 -我确定 放开她
- Are you sure? - I am sure. Let her go.
-我不想被刺伤 -快点
- I don't want to get pricked-- - Now!
为什么她痊愈了 其他人没有呢
Why her and not the others?
她有什么不同
What's different about her?
因为她是女人吗
Is it that she's a woman?
蒙特 这些花好像只在白天开放
Munt, these flowers only seem to open up in the daytime.
我们可能有进展了
I think we could be on to something here.
是的 这改变了一切 不是吗
Yes, this changes everything, don't it?
女士 你上次交税是什么时候
Lady, when's the last time you paid your taxes?
-你有钱吗 -蒙特 别烦她了
- Have you got money now? - Munt, leave her alone.
蒙特
Munt!
-你咬我♥干♥嘛 -你抓我♥干♥嘛
- Why did you bite me? - Why did you grab me like that?
简泽让我来找你的
Janzo sent me to get you.
那你为什么不拍我的肩膀
Why didn't you just tap me on the shoulder
然后说简泽想见我呢
and say Janzo wants to see me?
他想用浪漫的晚餐 给你一个惊喜
He wanted to surprise you with a romantic dinner.
晚餐 现在是中午
Dinner? It's the middle of the day.
我不知道 我以为遮住你的眼睛
I don't know, I thought if I covered your eyes,
会增加惊喜的成分
it would help with the surprise.
如果告诉你是我 你就会知道是简泽派我来的
And if I told you it was me, you'd know Janzo sent me.
这是我见过最愚蠢的
That is the stupidest thing I've ever--
算了 我知道你也是好意
Forget about it. I know you meant well.
你看到简泽时会表现得很惊讶吗
Will you act surprised when you see Janzo?
会的
Yes, I'll act surprised.
这真是个惊喜
This is such a nice surprise.
这可能没有
It's probably not as good
女王的御厨弄得好 但是
as what the Queen's kitchen serves you, but, uh...
但这是前哨最好的东西了
But I got the best of what the Outpost has to offer.
很完美 简泽
It's perfect, Janzo.
你很完美
You're perfect.
你知道每天早上我醒来的时候
Do you know every morning when I wake up,
我以为我还在做梦
I think that I'm still dreaming.
当我意识到我没在做梦时
And then when I realize that I'm not,
我就忍♥不住一直笑
I just can't stop smiling.
你不必这么说
You don't have to say that.
但这是真的
But it's true.
带子重叠一下更结实
Overlap the strapping. It makes it stronger.
托宾大人 我给工人拿了一些食物
Lord Tobin, I brought some food for the workers.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表