剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
-酒保 -你应该已经走了啊
- Barkeep. - You're supposed to be gone.
但我决定留下了 给我最好的麦芽酒
But I decided to stay, so give me your finest ale.
简泽 不能给男爵倒酒
Janzo, you're not to serve the Baron another drop.
明白吗
Do I make myself clear?
-什么 -不准喝酒
- What? - No more drink.
男爵继续住他的房♥间
The Baron will be taking his rooms again.
不可能只有这个啊
This can't be all there is.
我弄了点干酪
I got us some cheese.
赶紧收拾一下
You better clean this up.
这里看起来就像简泽的实验室
It looks like Janzo's lab in here.
抱歉 我有点兴奋
Sorry. I guess I got a bit excited.
看 我找到了好东西
But, look, I found something amazing.
我一直以为这是神话
I always thought this was a myth.
但你的铁匠有这个
But your smith, he had it right here.
你之前见过吗
Have you seen this before?
-这是什么 -钥匙
- What is this? - The key.
-什么 一张图吗 -不 是钥匙
- What? A picture? - No, a key.
我还指望你的铁匠知道它在哪里呢
I was hoping your smith might know where it is.
他没跟我说过这个
He never spoke to me about it.
我之前没见过
I've never seen that before.
它能打开什么
What does it unlock?
如果传说是真的 这把钥匙能解锁强大的力量
If the stories are true, this key unlocks a great power
可以解决我们族人以及你女王的问题
that could solve the problems of our people and your Queen.
以我的经验 力量只会制♥造♥更多问题
Well, in my experience, powers just create more problems.
塔珑 我有一个关于瘟疫怪的新理论
Talon, I have this new theory about the Plaguelings,
但我要先... 不是吧
but first I need-- Oh, come on.
你应该走了啊
You're supposed to be gone.
-简泽 -他在这干什么
- Janzo. - What's he doing here?
格温不是让你叫他走吗
Didn't Gwynn tell you to send him away?
塔珑不想让我走
Talon didn't want to see me go.
他在帮我
He's helping me.
不 不 不好意思 我会帮你
No. No, I'm sorry, but I help you,
我非常擅长
and I'm very good at it.
他能帮你什么 是我帮不了你的
What can he help you with that I can't, hmm?
了解我是谁
Understanding who I am.
我的使命
What I'm meant to do.
格温不会高兴的 不是吗
Well, Gwynn's not going to be very happy about this, is she?
嗯 我准备好以后会告诉格温的
Yes, and I'll tell Gwynn when I'm ready.
但在那之前...
But until then...
你能保密吗
...can you keep a secret?
塔珑 你这是在强迫我 这不公平
Talon, this is manipulative and unfair.
好吧
Yes.
闭嘴
Shut up!
我一直在花♥园♥等你
I waited in the garden for you.
我忘了 我脑子里事情太多了
Oh, I forgot. I've just got so much on my mind.
-你放我鸽子 -对不起 好吗
- You stood me up. - I'm sorry, all right?
我走在半路上 然后
I was on my way, and then--
然后我分神了 因为
and then I got sidetracked by--
-因为什么 -我不能说
- By what? - Well, I actually can't tell you
因为我答应别人了
because I made a promise.
我只想说
Suffice to say,
我很抱歉 我忘了 好吗
I'm sorry and I forgot, all right?
我也不知道为什么
I don't understand why
我总被当成妇女之友
I will forever be seen by women as just a friend.
一个无聊可信的朋友
A boring, trustworthy friend
让女生倾诉所有的秘密
that they can just pile all of their secrets onto, you know?
你知道我这辈子只吻过两个女人吗
Do you know that I've only ever kissed two women in my entire life?
塔珑吻我是因为她以为我要死了
Talon because she thought I was dying,
至于你 那个吻甚至都不是真实的 对吗
and you-- it wasn't even real, was it?
你觉得不真实吗
Did it feel like it wasn't real?
不 当然是真的
Well, no. No, of course not,
但你当时只是为了挽救我 对吧
but you were just trying to fix me, weren't you?
你不需要挽救 简泽
You don't need fixing, Janzo.
这对你是件好事吧
Well, that's good news for you then, isn't it?
娜雅 因为自从你插手后
Because ever since you started meddling, Naya,
我还不如以前呢
I'm more-- more Janzo than ever.
不是所有女人都喜欢肌肉之类的
Not all women care about muscles and all that stuff.
她们喜欢温柔善良
They want someone sweet and kind.
有爱心 风趣 又聪明的男人
A man who is caring, funny, brilliant.
大多数女人都喜欢这样的男人
That's what most women want.
你认识这样的男人吗
Do you know any men like that?
参见三世
I'm honored to bow before The Three,
我愿为主上鞠躬尽瘁
and I pledge my heart and my blood.
平身
Rise.
你们的指挥官参见我们的时候
When your commander bowed before us,
我们对他的进步很满意
we were pleased with your progress.
但我们仍有一个顾虑
But one concern remains.
他所鞠躬尽瘁的对象并非三世
That it was not to The Three he pledged his heart and blood.
而是你们
But to you.
这是治疗的第一个阶段
That was the first part of the positive conditioning.
但我们现在可以确定
But we now have confirmation
加勒特·斯皮尔斯的治疗
that our conditioning of Garret Spears
已经进入下一个阶段了
has gone to the next level.
你们是怎么知道的
And you know this how?
他通过了最后一个测试 六亲不认
He passed one last test. He rejected his own family.
三世 我们相信
We are convinced my Three,
加勒特·斯皮尔斯准备好接受使命了
Garret Spears is ready for his purpose.
那带他过来
Then send him before us.
独自一人
Alone.
矿工答应这些条件了
The miners agreed to these terms?
我先让他们赢了几个回合
I let them have a few wins first,
让大家有点冲昏头脑
just so everyone felt a bit warm and fuzzy.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们的采矿作业正式重启
Our mining operation is officially reopened,
多亏了你
thanks to you.
我让他们赶紧开工
I will get them cracking then.
您有时间吗 殿下
Do you have a moment, Your Majesty?
恐怕殿下没有时间
I'm afraid Her Majesty has run out of moments.
赶紧走人 不然我把你从窗户扔出去
Off you go, or I'll have you sent out a window.
不能这样和男爵说话 埃莉诺
Now that's no way to talk to a Baron, Elinor.
而且我刚把窗户修好
Besides, I just had that window repaired.
没事的 埃莉诺 谢谢
It's all right, Elinor. Thank you.
我还是留下吧 殿下
I think I'll stay, Your Majesty.
我来为我之前的行为道歉 殿下
I've come to apologize, Your Majesty, for the way I behaved.
-是吗 -嗯 我一时贪心
- You have? - Yes, I was greedy,
我以为您也会贪心
and I thought you might be greedy, too.
我发现您的需求 就以此威逼利诱您
I saw what you needed, and I used it to force your hand.
你能承认这点太好了 男爵
That is very big of you to admit, Baron,
但我已经下定决心
but my mind is already made up.
道歉无法让我嫁给你
An apology won't convince me to marry you.
你回家的路途很远 你该走了
The road to your home is long. You should go.
在你上路之前 不如先喝一杯
Before you hit the road, why don't you have a drink?
我请客
It's on me.
请您原谅 殿下 我哪都不去
Begging your pardon, Majesty, but I'm not going anywhere.
我的人也是
And neither are my men.
您的人
Your men.
他们听令于您了 我也是
They are yours to command, as am I.
能够效忠像您这样热诚高贵的女王
It would be an honor to serve a queen
我们不胜荣幸
as passionate and honorable as yourself.
过奖了 但你为什么这样做 有何目的
You flatter me, but why are you doing this? What's the catch?
我说过了 我要传承血统
I told you, I wanted to secure my legacy.
嗯 做君王的父亲 这是不可能了
Yes, to be the father of kings, which is off the table.
没错 不过除此之外 我的传承是什么呢
Yes, it is, but without that, what is my legacy?
耍酒疯
Drunken brawls?
赌博 嫖♥娼♥
Gambling? Whoring?
效忠于您
This, serving you.
帮您夺回王国
Helping you retake the Realm,
才是我的传承
that will be my legacy.
是时候出于正确的目的
It's time I started doing the right things
去做正确的事了
for the right reasons.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表