剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
你打算徒手挖路吗
you gonna dig your way out of there, right?
-但是 妈妈 -没有但是
- But, Mom. - But nothing!
赶紧过去翻墙吧
You go and get those cute peaches of yours down that wall.
快点翻墙下去
Get over that wall now!
-好的 妈妈 -再见
- Yes, Mom. - Bye-bye.
上帝啊 给予我力量吧
Gods, give me strength.
然后呢
Now what?
-夫人给你们的 -她给了两包
- From the Mistress. - She sent two?
是的 你们军队那么多人呢
Yes, you got a whole army to feed.
一定要替我感谢夫人
Be sure to thank the Mistress for me.
肌肉男可没这么傻
Muscle boy weren't so stupid,
给你看守 他就逃出去了
he would be out of here if it were up to you.
拜托
Oh, please.
那头懒猪根本拦不住我
That lazy pig could never stop me.
你说谁傻呢
And who are you calling stupid?
你叫谁懒猪呢
And who are you calling a lazy pig?
真是个好方法 不是吗
That's a pretty clever trick, isn't it?
只有一个问题
Only one problem.
麻布衣可拧不弯钢筋
Linen garments are no match for steel bars.
我会出去的 简泽
I will get out of here, Janzo.
等我出去 你要为折磨我付出代价
And when I do, you will pay for this abuse.
折磨
Abuse?
我在救你 加勒特
I'm trying to save your life, Garret.
你这个样子 格温会杀了你的
You stay like this, Gwynn'll-- Gwynn'll have your head.
我先杀了她就好
Not if I take hers first.
怎么了
What?
也许你根本就不傻
Maybe you're not so stupid after all.
你是想拿这条腰带吗
Is this the belt you were trying to reach?
还是说你想拿的其实是这个
Or is it this that you were so desperately trying to reach, huh?
把它给我 给我
Give me that. Give that here.
那是我的 是我的药
That's mine. That's my medicine.
你每天都喝这个吗 加勒特
Have you been taking this every day, Garret?
我需要它 简泽 把它给我
I need it, Janzo. Just give it to me.
太棒了 不是吗
Fascinating, isn't it?
我知道这味道
I know that taste.
你为什么要喝这个
Why have you been taking this?
我被扎德埋伏后
When I was ambushed by Dred,
受伤了 差点死了
I was wounded, nearly dead.
在首都 他们用这个治好了我
And in the Capital, they gave me that to heal me.
没有它 我活不下去的
Now I can't live without it,
求求你 把它给我 简泽
so please, just give it to me, Janzo.
-奈亚萨根 -什么
- Nyassa root. - What?
就是这个 奈亚萨根
That's what this is. Nyassa root.
他们治疗你的时候
When they were healing you,
有没有给你大量用药
did they give you large quantities of it?
满满一口 有没有让你睡过去
A whole mouthful? Did it make you go to sleep?
它能消除疼痛
It took away the pain.
找到了
Here it is.
"奈亚萨根 用来缓解疼痛
"Nyassa root. Used for alleviation of pain
还可促进睡眠
and as a sleep aid.
在高浓度下
In high concentrations,
病人会变得顺从
patients become compliant
易受暗示影响
and susceptible to suggestion.
效用可持续多周"
Effects can last weeks."
不不 我需要它
No! No! I need that!
你现在最不需要的就是它了
It's actually the last thing you need right now.
萨娜说我必须喝药 否则我又会生病
Sana said I have to take that or I will get sick again,
-甚至可能会死 -好极了
- maybe even die! - Beautiful.
我不知道这个萨娜是谁
I don't know who this Sana is,
但我猜就是她
but I'm assuming it's the same person
在污蔑格温
who told you all of this nonsense about Gwynn.
她有证据 简泽 不可否认的证据
There was proof, Janzo. Undeniable proof.
小伙子 也是这草药
This root, my dear boy,
让你轻易被人洗♥脑♥
is the same thing that makes your mind pliable,
受到他们的欺骗
and it allows them to feed all these lies into it.
-那是药 -是药 好吧
- It's medicine. - Oh, it's medicine, all right.
最高军团给你这种药
The type of medicine the Prime Order will give you
让你背叛朋友
to turn you against your friends,
还让你来到这里
and also make you come here
-为他们干脏活 -不是的
- and do their dirty work for them. - That's not true!
-喝下去 -不
- Take this. - No.
药效一旦发作 或者奈亚萨根
Once it kicks in, or once the Nyassa root
排出了你的体外
works its way out of your system,
或许你脑子就会更清楚了
maybe you'll start thinking more clearly.
或许你能想起你真正的朋友是谁
Maybe you'll start remembering who your real friends are.
好
Yes.
对了 我原谅你了
And I forgive you, by the way.
毕竟你被人下药了
Can't hold someone responsible who's been drugged.
快喝
Drink up.
这就是收留我的人类
These were the humans who took me in.
领养我的家人
My adopted family.
他们对我很好
All they ever did was show me kindness,
一个黑血族人却残忍♥地杀了他们
and a Blackblood murdered them in cold blood.
对不起 塔珑
I'm sorry, Talon.
瓦里克一直都是怪物
Varlek always was a monster,
即使在我们把它
even before we were sent away,
和其他黑拳族人送走之前也是
him and the rest of the Black Fist.
如果是你
And if this was you,
你会杀这些人类吗
would you have murdered these humans?
你还是不了解我 塔珑
I'd hope you know me better than that, Talon.
大多数黑血族人都不支持黑拳族
Most of the Blackbloods don't support the Fist
也不赞成他们的手段
or their methods.
-你看起来并不喜欢人类 -没错
- You don't seem to exactly love humans. - I don't.
我恨他们把我们锁在这个世界之外
I hate them for locking us away from this world,
我恨他们把我们囚禁在灰烬维度
and I hate them for imprisoning us in the Plane of Ashes.
但这不意味着我想杀了他们
But that doesn't mean I want to kill them.
你恨的是他们祖先
You hate them for something their ancestors did
在他们出生之前做的事
before they were born.
他们恨你是因为他们怕你
And they hate you because they fear you.
那你必须帮双方
Then you must help both of our sides.
你会拯救我们
You'll save us.
你就是天选之人
You're the One.
-我们拿到宝石就走吧 -好
- Let's just get the gem and go. - All right.
哪个是瓦里克
Which one is Varlek?
把项链给我
Give me the necklace.
这是在干什么
What's it doing?
我不知道
I have no idea.
进来
Come.
今天是个重新开始喝酒的好日子
Probably a good day to take up drinking again.
这只是葡萄汁
Actually, it's just grape juice.
没发酵
Unfermented.
小贩说很好喝
The merchant said it was very good.
两杯 谢谢
Two cups, please.
麦勒斯开了什么条件让你背叛我
So what did Milus offer you to betray me?
你觉得我背叛了你
You think I somehow betrayed you?
不是
No.
你不会背叛我
No, I don't think you would, but
但他肯定会试图说服你
I'm certain that he would try to persuade you, so
他开了什么条件
what did he offer?
他答应把我的土地还给我
He offered me my lands back
并做他的地方长官
and to serve as governor under him.
听起来很不错
Well, sounds pretty good.
那你为什么拒绝呢
And, um, well, what's-- what's stopping you?
说不定我的计划是
Well, maybe my plan
用这个极酸的葡萄汁
is to poison you with this...
毒死你...
...extremely sour grape juice.
奸商
These bloody merchants.
虽然发生了这一切
Despite everything that's happened, um,
其实我还是很关心你的安危
the truth is I still care about your well-being.
哪怕我在婚礼当天干了那种蠢事吗
Despite my stupidity on our wedding day?
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表