剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
但其实我只是听命于你的武器
but really I'm just a weapon with a duty towards you.
这两者相互排斥吗
Are the two mutually exclusive?
你不能兼任吗
Can't you be both?
我可能当不了武器了
I might not be so good at the weapon part now.
为什么 怎么回事
Why? What happened?
拖曳者翻译了一个名字 我召唤了一个恶魔
The Dragman translated a name and I summoned a demon.
然后呢
And?
有个黑血族人从传送门出来控制了它
Another Blackblood came through the portal, took control of it.
她带着名字 恶魔和拖曳者逃走了
She escaped with the name, the demon, and the Dragman.
你还想和我当朋友吗
You still want to be friends?
塔珑 守护前哨 全世界
Talon, I have a responsibility to this Outpost,
还有你都是我的职责
to the whole world, and so do you.
别担心
Don't worry.
我会尽力把拖曳者带回来的
I'll do whatever I have to to get the Dragman back.
进展挺顺利
Well, that went well.
你值班多久了 士兵
How long have you been on duty, soldier?
昨晚这个时候开始的 殿下
Since this time last night, Your Majesty.
给他放一天假
Give this man one sun cycle of leisure.
等你睡饱后
When you've had some sleep,
去找夜影旅店的酿酒师
tell the brewer at the Night Shade
跟他说你的酒钱记在女王账上
that your drinks are on the Queen.
遵命 殿下
Yes, Your Majesty.
-别喝太多 -遵命 殿下
- Just don't drink too much. - Yes, Majesty.
骑兵接近
Rider approaching!
-把他弄下来 -给他拿点水来
- Get him down. - Get him some water.
谢谢
Thank you.
其他人呢 小子
Where's everyone else, boy?
都死了
They're all dead.
都死了 加勒特呢
All of them? What about Garret?
也死了 长官
He is too, sir.
-不可能 -他死了 长官
- That can't be true. - He's dead, sir.
我亲眼看见那把剑
I saw the sword myself.
刺穿了他的心脏
Stabbed right through his heart.
你是什么反应 逃跑吗
And what did you do? Run?
丢下你的指挥官 让他去死吗
Leave your commanding officer behind to die?
不是的 他当时已经死了
Well, no, it wasn't like that. He was already dead when I--
懦夫
Coward!
他们杀了所有人 没有
They killed everyone. There was nothing--
谁干的
Who did it?
扎德
Dred.
还有一个女人
And some woman.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
邓埃布丁
Dun-ebdin.
请恕叨扰 殿下
Don't mean to disturb you, Your Majesty.
节哀顺变 指挥官
I'm sorry for your loss, Marshal.
你儿子是所有人眼中的英雄
Your son was a hero to all who knew him.
我知道你爱他
I know you loved him.
这是他的福气
He was lucky to have you.
我只是想请求您
I just wanted to let you know
让我离开前哨几天
that I'll be leaving the Outpost for a few days.
我想把我儿子的尸体带回来
I'm heading out to bring my son's body back.
他应该埋在这里
He deserves to rest here.
我会派一队士兵去的
I'll, uh-- I'll send a squad of soldiers.
你得留在这里 指挥官
I need you here, Marshal.
您马上就要开战了
You're about to go to war.
您需要士兵
You need soldiers here right now,
而不是一把老骨头
not a tired old copper.
两个我都需要
I need both.
但我知道你去意已决
But I can see that your mind is set on going.
是的 殿下
Yes, it is, Your Majesty.
把他带回来
Bring him home.
你去哪儿
Where do you think you're going?
加勒特需要帮助
Garret needs help.
-加勒特死了 -我不信
- Garret's dead. - Yeah, well, I don't believe it.
我也不愿相信 但这是事实
Yeah, I don't want to believe it either, but it's true.
-我要去找他 -不行
- I'm going. - You're not going.
我去给他收尸
I'll collect the body,
如果上帝显灵 我儿子还活着
and if by some miracle of the gods he's still alive,
我会带他回来的
I'll bring my boy back.
但我还是要去
Yeah, well, I'm still going.
我必须阻止扎德
I have to stop Dred.
他早就跑了
He's long gone.
那个士兵花了五天才回来
That soldier took five days to get here.
杀加勒特的凶手是朝反方向跑的
The person who did this went in the other direction.
-所以呢 -所以
- So what? - So...
那个混♥蛋♥离这里有十天的路程
it means that bastard is ten days out of here.
除非你能给那匹马
Unless you can feed that horse
喂点你的神奇血液
some of that magic blood of yours,
不然你追不上的
you haven't got a chance of catching up.
-走着瞧啊 -扎德现在已经在首都了
- Then watch me. - Dred is already at the capital by now.
你无法靠近他的
You'll never get anywhere near him.
那我就杀进去
Then I'll fight my way in.
这我相信 黑血族人
I'm sure you will, Blackblood.
但即便是你也无法越过石墙
But not even you will get past stone walls,
铁门和赤卫军的围堵
steel doors, and an army of Red Guard.
一旦你奋战牺牲后
And once you're dead trying,
扎德会带着他的军队回来
Dred will come back here with his army
攻击前哨
and attack this bloody Outpost
杀死格温和所有的人
and kill Gwynn and everyone in it!
我总得做些什么吧
Well, I have to do something.
你得留下来
What you have to do is stay here,
弄清如何召唤
figure out how to summon up
那群怪物军队之类的东西
that damn army of things or whatever they are,
并帮助格温击溃最高军团
and help Gwynn defeat the Prime Order once and for all.
你每次说的对我就很不爽
I hate it when you're right.
我一直都对
I'm always right.
驾 驾
Hyah! Hyah!
夜影旅店
简泽 再来一杯
Janzo, bring me another round.
你喝的够多了 亲爱的
You've had more than enough, my love.
整个军团都喝得没你多
I've seen whole regiments drink less.
我不是还清醒着吗
Am I still conscious?
差不多吧
More or less.
那就再来一杯
Then bring me another.
我不想再和你闹别扭了
I refuse to fight with you another minute.
你气色不好啊
You look terrible.
谢谢 你也是
Thank you. So do you.
简泽 上点比麦芽酒更烈的酒
Janzo, we're going to need something stronger than ale.
把门关上 别让其他人进来
And close the doors. I don't want anyone coming in.
咱俩玩玩奥克托
You and I are going to play a game of Octor
玩到眼花为止
until we can't see any longer.
格温 加勒特的事我很遗憾
Gwynn, I'm sorry about Garret.
嗯 大家都很遗憾
Yes. Everyone's sorry.
你也失去了他
It was your loss, too.
塔珑 你是我唯一的朋友了
You know, Talon, you're the only real friend I have left.
这我可不羡慕
Well, I don't envy you that.
-什么 -我
- What? - Me...
是你唯一所剩
...being all you have left.
是啊 真正的朋友不会这么快就赢我
Yes. Yes, a true friend wouldn't beat me so quickly.
我现在该怎么办
What am I going to do now?
扎德应该直接去找了三世
Dred has probably gone straight to the Three
禀报他们我们的起义了
and informed them of our rebellion.
不出二十天 我们就会迎来
In 20 days, we could have 50,000
五万名精英契约军
elite Covenant soldiers at our gates.
他们真的这么在意前哨吗
Do they really care that much about the Outpost?
与前哨无关 娜雅 是我
It's not the Outpost, Naya. It's me.
我威胁到了最高军团的正统性
I threaten the very legitimacy of the Prime Order.
没有了王室
Without a royal to follow,
他们不会臣服于三世
they can't bow down to the Three.
我威胁了他们的生存
I threaten their very existence.
那您必须躲起来
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表