剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
也许吧 但是如果嫁给你 我肯定会更后悔的
Perhaps, but I would regret the other option far more.
-这真是 -太蠢了
- That was-- - Idiotic?
不 真是太棒了
No. That was incredible.
但是
It's just that...
现在该怎么办 殿下
what are you going to do now, Majesty?
最高军团没几天就来了
The Prime Order army could be days away.
不知道
I have no idea.
我有几个问题要问你
I got a couple of questions for you.
你要是够聪明就老实回答
It would be a smart idea if you answered them honestly.
你看起来挺机灵的
You seem like a smart geezer,
所以没有问题吧
so, uh, we don't have a problem, do we?
现在我把手拿开
Now when I take my hand away,
如果你大叫 我就把你阉了
you scream, I'll cut your bits off.
你撒谎 我就把你阉了
You lie to me, I'll cut your bits off.
如果你跑
And if you run...
你就把我阉了
You'll cut my bits off.
没错 真是聪明
Yeah. Smart man indeed.
加勒特·斯皮尔斯还活着吗
Is Garret Spears still alive?
我不知道 我发誓
I don't know, I swear.
把斗篷脱了
Get that cape off.
-加勒特 -威泽斯 什么
- Garret? - Wythers? What--
你怎么来了
what are you doing here?
我来救你命啊
I was going to break in and save your ass.
我以为你会浑身是血呢
I thought you'd look a right bloody mess.
是的 但他们把我治好了
Oh, I did. They fixed me up.
-见到你真好 -我也是
- It's good to see you. - Likewise.
你居然大老远跑来找我
I can't believe you came all this way.
加勒特 你是我唯一的孩子
Garret, you're my only child.
我以为你们都忘了我呢
I thought you'd all forgotten me.
别傻了 走吧 我们带你离开这里
Don't be daft. Come on, let's get you out of here.
不 不 我哪儿也不去
No, no. I'm not going anywhere.
这里是我的家
This is my home now.
你在说什么呢 孩子
What are you talking about, boy?
前哨没救了
The Outpost is rotten.
一个伪后 一个企图毁灭世界的黑血族人
A false queen, a Blackblood intent on destroying the world.
我回去干什么 面对谎言的生活吗
What would I be going back to? A life of lies?
小声点 你疯了吗
Keep your voice down. Have you gone mad?
我已经知道真♥相♥了 我不会回去了
You're mad if you think I'd go back knowing the truth.
那些人想背叛神圣三世
Those people want to commit treason against The Holy Three.
够了
Enough of that.
如果有必要 我会把你像一袋土豆一样
I'll drag you back to the Outpost on my shoulder
扛回前哨的
like a sack of spuds if I have to.
不
No.
守卫
Guards!
你居然叫守卫来抓你父亲
You'd call the guards on your own father?
我这是为了你好
It's for your own good.
-他是谁 -我父亲
- Who is this? - He's my father.
他和我当初一样盲目
And he's as blind as I once was.
-把他带走 -他们对你做了什么 孩子
- Take him away. - What have they done to you, boy?
把他带走
Take him away!
他们做了什么
What have they done?
你能治好他吧
You can fix him, can't you?
就像你治好我一样
As you fixed me?
我会好好照顾他的 我保证
I will take care of him, I promise you.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么 我也成了这里的囚犯吗
What? I'm a prisoner here as well, then?
你可以明早离开这里
You can leave come morning,
祝你解脱
and good riddance to you.
我到处找你
I've been looking for you everywhere.
我想看维卡 但这两个白♥痴♥
I wanted to go see Vikka, but these two idiots--
正在履行职责
Are doing their job.
来
Come on.
我救了他们的女王 这就是他们的回报
Save their queen and this is how they act.
这个世界变化不大嘛
Seems not too much has changed in this world.
-塔珑 我给你带了药 -现在不行 简泽
- Talon, I brought you medicine. - Look, not now, Janzo.
-拜托 -黑血族人愈合很快
- Please. - Blackbloods heal fast.
她不需要你的药 人类
She doesn't need your medicine, human.
拜托
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
简泽
Janzo!
格温还需要你上次给我的药膏
Gwynn needs more of the ointment you gave me.
娜雅 你好
Naya, hello.
很高兴见到你
It's um-- it's nice to see you.
简泽
Janzo?
你没事吧
Are you all right?
-你有点古怪啊 -不 我没有
- You're acting a bit odd. - No, I'm not.
-你见到我紧张吗 -没有
- Am I making you nervous? - No.
没有
No.
如果你一定要知道的话
Actually, if you must know,
我最近有点心烦意乱
I've just been a bit distracted lately.
-因为我吗 -加上其他的事
- What, by me? - Amongst other things, yes.
真的吗
Really?
娜雅
Naya!
你干什么
What are you doing?
我救了你
I just saved your life.
谢谢
Thank you.
不过我现在想起来了
Though now that I think about it,
既然你没用过科里剂
you not being a colipsum user,
也不算危险
your life wasn't terribly in danger.
但是被瘟疫怪的寄生虫咬伤
I mean, just the-- the puncture wound of a parasitic Plagueling worm
也不舒服
is quite unpleasant.
伤口的皮肤会变得红肿
It becomes a red mound of swollen skin
还会分泌大量的脓液
that secretes a surprising amount of pus.
到时候你美丽的脖子就不好看了
Would have looked ghastly on your beautiful neck.
简泽 你能不能
Janzo, will you--
你愿意明天和我见面吗
I mean, would you like to meet me tomorrow?
在花♥园♥散散步
Take a walk in the gardens?
晒晒太阳对我们都有好处
The sun might do us both some good.
太阳
The sun?
太阳
The sun.
娜雅 你真是天才
Naya, you're a bloody genius.
为什么瘟疫怪只在夜晚出没
Why do Plaguelings only come out at night, huh?
我不知道
I don't know.
我也不知道
Well, I don't know either.
但我会弄清楚的
But I'm gonna find out.
我让你待在这里的
I told you to stay here.
这能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
被关了这么久 我也想呼吸新鲜空气
A century of confinement? I wanted some fresh air.
格温命令我用传送门把你和维卡送回去
Gwynn commanded me to send you and Vikka back through the portal.
我觉得她是对的
And I think she's right.
不 你没有
No, you don't.
人们害怕你
People are afraid of you.
人们总是害怕自己不理解的事物
People are always scared of what they don't understand.
你怕吗
Are you afraid?
-我只是不信任你 -很明智
- I just don't trust you. - That's wise.
如果你把我送回那个黑暗的荒漠
Well, I can't very well gain your confidence
我就无法赢得你的信任了 对吗
if you send me back to the darkness and dust, now can I?
那个奇怪的小人说得对
So the odd little man was right.
你还是有伤
You're still hurt.
我看看
Let me see.
-没事 简泽会治好的 -我想帮你 塔珑
- It's fine. Janzo will fix it. - I want to help, Talon.
骨折了
Broken bones.
需要多花些时间愈合
Take us longer to heal.
把衣服脱了
Take off your shirt.
仅仅是为了治疗
It's purely medicinal.
我是认真的 塔珑
I meant what I said, Talon.
我想帮你
I want to help.
你想帮你的族人
You want to help your own people.
不是其他人
No one else.
你和芮布一样
You're just like Rebb.
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表