剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表
我叫塔珑
My name is Talon.
据我所知 我是黑血族最后的幸存者
I'm the last Blackblood, or so I've been told.
艾佛烈特·扎德把我的族人全杀了 但我逃走了
I escaped when Everit Dred killed all my people.
我把尖耳朵割掉 大隐于市
I cut off the points of my ears to hide in plain sight.
我体内有一个我过世母亲
A tiny creature lives inside me,
传给我的小生物
passed to me by my dying mother.
它能让我打开通往另一个世界的传送门
It gives me the power to open portals to another world
召唤称为路奇瑞的强大恶魔
and summon powerful demons called Lu-Qiri.
但前提是我得知道它们的名字
But I can only summon them when I have their names,
事实证明这也并非易事
something that's proving to be a challenge.
最高军团想置我于死地
The Prime Order wants me dead,
但我在王国最边缘的地带
but I have found sanctuary at the farthest edge of the Realm
找到一个叫作前哨的避难所
in a place known as the Outpost.
《前哨》前情提要
Previously on "The Outpost"...
我已任命斯皮尔斯上尉为基地指挥官
I have appointed Captain Spears as base commander.
什么战利品
What prize could be more valuable
能比伪后的头颅
than the head of the false queen
或是黑血族人的尸体更有价值
or the corpse of the Blackblood?
这两件事你都没能办到
Both of which you've failed to procure.
我给你们带来了加勒特·斯皮尔斯指挥官
I bring you Commander Garret Spears.
这就是上帝对效忠伪后的人的惩罚
This is what the gods do to those who serve a false queen.
-吃药吧 -什么药
- Take your medicine. - What is it?
让你活命的药
The reason you're alive.
-你去帮帮他吧 -简泽
- I want you to guide him. - Janzo?
让他成为塔珑需要的男人
Make him into the man that Talon needs in her life.
如果给你好好打扮一下 就能更进一步
You could be more if we, um, fix you up a bit.
打扮我
Fix me up?
我可以给你提供黑血族军队
I can provide you a sizeable Blackblood army
来打败你的敌人
to defeat your enemy.
你让我很失望 拖曳者
You failed me, Dragman.
塔珑 一个名字
Talon. A name.
这周结束前 加勒特·斯皮尔斯就会俯首称臣
By the end of the week, Garret Spears will be yours to command.
我这辈子一直效忠三世
How is it that a man who has spent his entire life serving The Three
为什么下场和契约军的叛徒一样惨
is treated the same as a traitor to the Covenant?
扎德
Dred?
不管他们怎么惩罚你都不够
Oh, whatever they've done to you, it isn't enough.
他们是一群傻瓜
They're a pack of fools.
他们寻求秩序 但却没有胆量
They want order, yet the don't have the stomach
做出必要的决定
to do what's necessary.
什么决定
Which is what?
谋杀无辜的人吗
Murdering innocent people?
如果我能让你看看 我看到的幻象就好了
If only I could show you the visions I've seen.
成群结队的恶魔涌入大♥陆♥
Hordes of demons flooding across the land
人挡杀人 佛挡杀佛
killing everything in their path.
妇女和儿童被扯下四肢
Women and children torn limb from limb
黑血族人征服了这个王国
as the Blackbloods conquer the Realm.
听起来真是噩梦
Well, that sounds like a really bad dream.
这不是梦
It's no dream!
这是预言
It's prophecy.
我杀了黑血族人来拯救王国
I killed the Blackbloods to save the Realm,
这就是我得到的感谢
and this is the thanks I get.
这肯定不是你来坐牢的唯一原因
Surely that's not the only reason you're in here.
我杀黑血族人之前 没有询问三世
I didn't consult The Three before I killed the Blackbloods.
但我当时没有时间征求他们的同意
But I didn't have time to seek their approval.
如果我当时没杀他们
If I hadn't killed them there and then,
他们就会召集恶魔军队来消灭我们
they would have summoned their demon army to wipe us all out.
他们是和平的种族
They were a peaceful people.
等到最后一个黑血族人
We'll see if you still think that way
召唤她的恶魔军队杀光你在乎的人时
when the last Blackblood summons her demon army
看你还会不会这么想
and kills everyone you care about.
就算她召集军队
If she summons an army,
也是为了保卫正统的女王
she will be doing it to defend the rightful queen.
正统
Rightful?
你被她的美貌蒙蔽了双眼
You are so blinded by her beauty,
看不到真♥相♥
you can't see the truth.
她是伪后
She's a false queen,
你只是她的木偶
and you are just her puppet.
她不是伪后
She is not false.
你知道格温
Do you know the real reason why Gwynn
那晚没让黑血族人杀我的真正原因吗
didn't let the Blackblood kill me that night?
她是为了折磨我 让我告诉她
So she could torture me to find out what I had seen
我在她衣橱下面的秘密隔间里看到了什么
in the secret compartment under her armoire.
你看到了什么
And what did you see?
罗莎蒙德公主小时候的最后一张肖像
The last remaining portrait of Princess Rosmund as a child.
卡尔库萨把它们全部摧毁了
Calkussar had them all destroyed,
但显然格温偷偷藏了一个
but apparently Gwynn smuggled one
作为她儿时伙伴的纪念品
as a keepsake of her childhood friend.
你是说她自己吗
You mean of herself?
肖像中的女孩看起来很像格温
The girl in the portrait looked a lot like Gwynn,
这没错
it's true.
但真正的罗莎蒙德的脸有些畸形
But the real Rosmund had a misshapen face
因为她被马踢过
from being kicked by a horse.
-你没事吧 -好多了
- Are you all right? - I've been better.
-你会为此付出代价的 -是吗
- You'll pay for this. - Yeah?
下次你来替他收尸吧
Next time you will come to collect his corpse.
那我也会很快替你收尸的
If I do, I'll be collecting yours shortly thereafter.
我们说好的
We had a deal.
如果我照你的话告诉他 就给我换个大点的牢房♥
A bigger cell if I told him what you wanted.
住在大点的牢房♥也照样会被我胖揍
A bigger cell won't make my fists hurt any less.
前哨
第二季 第四集
塔珑 你在上面干什么
Talon, what are you doing up there?
散步
Going for a walk.
记住这个名字
Memorizing this name
以防有人再偷
in case someone tries to steal it again.
只剩这个名字了
You know, it's our only one left.
我知道 塔珑
I know, Talon.
这可能是唯一的机会去寻求帮助
Might be the only hope to summon help
对抗芮布的恶魔了
to fight Rebb's demon.
如果路奇瑞再带来一个黑血族人呢
What if the Lu-Qiri also brings another Blackblood?
如果芮布说的是真的 那的确很有可能
Well, if there's any truth to what Rebb said, it probably will.
但是如果所有的黑血族人都像芮布一样
But-- but if all the Blackbloods are like Rebb,
还值得冒险吗
is it worth the risk?
我们可能别无选择
We might not have a choice.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
好了 就这样吧
There. Leave it like that.
你看起来很可爱
You look cute.
是吗
I do?
你最近怎么回事
What had gotten into you lately?
请不要杀我 拜托
Oh, please don't kill me! Please!
娜雅说如果我把你抱在怀里吻你
It's just that Naya said that if I took you in my arms
你就会对我刮目相看
and kissed you, that you'd see me differently.
的确是刮目相看 但是印象变差了
Well, I am seeing you differently, but not in a good way.
别理娜雅
Just ignore what Naya says.
你现在这样就很完美
You're perfect the way you are.
如果我完美 那你为什么不爱我
If I'm perfect, then why haven't you fallen in love with me?
因为我一见到你就爱上你了 塔珑
'Cause I fell in love with you the minute I saw you, Talon.
爱情不是自己能做主的 简泽
Yeah, well, we don't chose who we love, Janzo.
对不起 但我没法阻止自己
Well, I'm sorry, but I can't just switch it off,
让自己不对你有感觉
the way I feel about you.
如果我的感觉和你一样
If my feelings were the same,
那我就是世界上最幸运的女孩
I'd be the luckiest girl in the world.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Really.
相信我 就算我对你有感觉
And trust me, if my feelings were to change,
也是我之前认识的简泽
it would be for the Janzo I've always known.
不是这个新简泽
Not this new version.
所以你的意思是到头来...
So you're saying that eventually--
我什么也没说
I didn't say that at all.
10到20个月吗
In, like, 10 or 20 moons, maybe?
可能30到40个月
Maybe 30 or 40.
我可以等
I can wait!
剧集 | 前哨 | 导航列表