剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
A sesame seed.
-结肠里卡了芝麻籽 -芝麻籽
- A sesame seed in his colon! - In the colon.
对 会卡在里面
Yeah. It-It just gets stuck in there,
因为结肠有很多褶皱 你知道吧
because there are folds, you know?
没错 在里面闷着一冬天
Yeah. And it burrows in there for the winter,
-直接就发炎了 -天哪
- and you got yourself an inflammation. - Oh, God.
爸妈
Hey, you know what, guys?
我们这就过去 好吗 怎么样
We're just gonna come over there, okay? How does that...?
对不对 小凯 你也很久没见爸妈了
Right, Kel? You haven't seen Mom and Dad in a while...
对 确实好几年没见了
I haven't seen them in ages, yes.
-太好了 -没错
- Great! - Yeah.
我们直接去救你们要好得多
Much better if we go down there and help out.
没错 好得多
Great, much better, great.
那就待会见了 好吗
So we'll see you in a bit, okay?
记得做扫描
Get the scan.
我勒个去
Oh, my God.
-阿罗拉 交给你了 -好的
- Alara, you have the conn. - Aye.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我们走后 由你来指挥
You have command while we're gone.
那柏图斯呢
Well, what about Bortus?
柏图斯在房♥间里孵蛋呢
Bortus is in his quarters warming an egg.
因此由你来担任舰桥最高长官
That makes you the ranking bridge officer.
好的 但我没有...
Oh, yeah, but... I've never, um...
等等
Wait,
这是你第一次负责指挥
this is your first time in command.
对 所以要不换个人
Yeah, so maybe someone else should...
你可以的
You got this, okay?
你穿着这身制♥服♥
You wouldn't be allowed to wear that uniform
就代表你有能力
if you weren't qualified.
我们信任你
We trust you.
好
Yeah.
-好的 -那就这样
- Okay. - Okay.
抱歉我父母说话有点...
Sorry about my parents, everyone. They're, um...
我的结肠没问题 没事
My colon is fine, by the way, there's...
好了
Yeah.
你妈妈恨我
Your mother hates me.
-她不恨你 -她绝对恨我
- She does not hate you. - Oh, yes, she does.
她不恨你 她只是之前有点讨厌你
She does not. She hated you a little bit after the...
因为那件事
the thing.
你可以告诉我
You can tell me, you know.
我们都没聊过
I mean, we never talked about it.
-她都怎么说我的 -也没什么严重的
- What'd she say about me? - It's nothing too terrible.
-你可以老实告诉我 -也没那么糟
- You can tell me. Just be honest. - It wasn't that bad.
-说实话 -她有一次叫你贱♥人♥
- Be honest. - She once called you a bitch
一顿饭说了46次
46 times in one sitting.
对 旁边桌的人都听不下去了
Yeah, the people at the next table complained.
但是小凯 这都不重要了
But, look, Kel, it doesn't matter. You know?
已经过去了 我们不适合当夫妻 放开吧
That's the past-- you and I were a lousy match, movin' on.
也许吧 也没机会搞清楚到底适不适合了
Maybe. We never really got the chance to find out.
毕竟你趁我工作的时候
Well, that's what happens when you let a blue alien bone you
-跟一个蓝色外星人上♥床♥了 -别犯浑
- while your husband's at work, isn't it? - Don't be a jerk.
我绝对没犯浑
In no way am I trying to be a jerk.
说实话 小凯 发生这样的事
Honestly, Kel, most guys would hold a grudge
大多数男人会记仇 但我觉得你帮了我们
for something like this-- I think you did us a favor.
真的 其实说实话
I really do. In fact, you know what?
我还想感谢你出轨
I want to thank you for your infidelity.
我只是想说 要不是你总不在
Look, all I'm saying is that if you hadn't been so absent,
而我没有 做出那样的事
and I hadn't... done what I did...
也许我们能走下去
maybe it could've worked.
我很尊敬你 但你嗑药嗑嗨了吧
I say this with all due respect-- you are high.
毕竟要见你妈了 嗑嗨还能好受点
Well, since we are seeing your mother, that's not a bad idea.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
一颗可食用大♥麻♥
One cannabis edible.
天哪 真的假的
Oh, my God. Seriously?
你在逗我吧
You're kidding with that, right?
以防万一
Just in case.
怎么回事
What the hell?
什么情况
What is this?
大家
Guys!
-各位 -艾萨克
- Guys! - Isaac!
那艘运输舰 发生了什么事
The transport-- what happened to it?
未检测到战舰的信♥号♥♥
Scanners show no sign of the ship.
似乎是某种全息投影
It appears to have been a holographic projection of some kind.
-那舰上人员呢 -正在搜索
- What about the boarding party? - Searching.
未检测到生命迹象
Scans show no life signs.
他们消失了
They are gone.
我不明白 怎么会凭空消失呢
I don't understand, how can they just be gone?
约翰 长距离导航扫描能搜到吗
John, wha-what about long-range navigational scans?
我正在查
I'm checking right now.
没有 什么都没有
There's-There's nothing out there.
连根毛都没有
Not a damn thing.
指挥官 舰长他 我了个天
Commander, the captain... Oh, God.
根据习俗 进入别人房♥间之前
Is it not customary to request permission
难道不应该先申请许可吗
before entering someone else's quarters?
-的确 -我正在孵蛋
- It is... - I am brooding my egg.
这对莫克兰人而言是极其私密的
It is a private time for a Moclan.
长官 我非常抱歉
Sir, I am so sorry,
但是舰长和大副不见了
but the captain and the first officer are gone!
不见了 去哪了
Gone? Where?
我们不知道
We don't know.
我们收到一艘运输舰的求救信♥号♥♥
We got a distress call from a transport ship,
他们上去之后 它就整个消失了
and once they boarded it, the whole thing just disappeared.
现在是谁指挥
Who is in command?
是我
I am.
那如果他们还活着 你就必须找到他们
Then, if they are alive, you must find them.
长官 求你赶紧回舰桥吧
Sir, if you could just come back to the bridge.
舰长如果知道事情会成这个样子
The captain never would have left me in command
他绝对不会让我指挥
if he had any idea that this...
我不能丢下我的蛋不管
I cannot leave my egg.
你要孵多久
For how long?
21天
For 21 days.
抱歉了 中尉
I am sorry, Lieutenant.
我不能让我孩子有危险
I will not risk the life of my child.
你必须继续指挥下去
You must remain in command.
来一杯希莱亚龙舌兰酒
One shot of Xelayan tequila.
好吧
Okay.
深呼吸 深呼吸
Deep breaths. Deep breaths.
你没事的 你可以的
You're okay. You're fine.
你要吐吗 你真要吐了
You gonna throw up? You gonna throw up?
不 你能行的
No. You're all right.
中尉 你没事吧
Lieutenant, you all right?
没事没事 我挺好 你是
Yes! Yes, yes, I'm fine, Ensign...
-帕克 -帕克 帕克少尉
- Parker. - Parker. Ensign Parker.
很好 走开
Sweet. Go away now.
艾萨克 登陆小队有消息吗
Isaac, any sign of the boarding party?
没有 长官 形势并无转机
Negative, sir. Status unchanged.
长官 穿梭艇那边
Sir, there's nobody over there
没人能把穿梭艇开回来
to pilot the shuttle back to us,
但如果你下令 我能通过远程遥控驾驶
but I can bring it over by remote guidance, on your order.
明白
Got it.
你 你是在下命令吗
Is... is the order given?
是
Yes.
就按你说的做
Absolutely do that.
好的长官
Aye, sir.
干得漂亮
And good job...
那个什么远程的事
with that remote thing.
多谢
Thanks.
长官
Sir?
医生 你好
Doctor. Hi.
有消息吗
Any word?
没 还没有
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表