剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Dude, that was the sickest, darkest thing I've ever seen.
我觉得我都快快吐了
I thought I was gonna throw up.
我们走
Let's go.
顺便吐槽下 克里斯和德文
By the way, Chris and Devon?
随便起的 总得想一个出来吧
Look, it just slipped out. I had to think of something.
我们专注于工作吧 好吗
Let's just focus on our job, okay?
这儿有好多页呢 兄弟
That is a lot of pages, man.
我们越早干完
Yeah, well, the sooner we're done,
越早可以出去
the sooner we can get the hell out of here.
有什么能帮你的 兄弟
May I help you, brothers?
赛泽隆
Sazeron.
不 我们只是想在《安卡纳法典》中
No. We simply wished to seek further guidance and comfort
找到更深入的指引和抚慰
from the Anhkana for our, uh,
来缅怀我们战舰的毁灭
grief over the destruction of our ship.
智慧而强大的艾维斯 抚慰军舰毁灭之苦
Oh wise and powerful Avis, cover the loss of our vehicle.
那你们有没有找到所寻求的智慧呢
And have you found the wisdom you seek?
-我觉得 我觉得我们找到了 -没错
- I think, I think we did. - Yeah, I think we did.
我认为我们找到了 绝对的
I think we did, yeah. Definitely.
我知道对我来说
I-I know, uh, for me, man,
不论什么时候 如果过得很糟
whenever I'm having a bad day, all I got to do
只要打开宝书随便哪页
is crack that baby open to any page and it's just,
就像大脑按♥摩♥一样
just like a back rub for the brain, man.
命中G点
It just hits the spot.
所以是的 我觉得我们都搞定了
So, yeah. I think we're all set here, yeah?
我觉得是的 我们做好了 对吧
I think we are. I think we're done, right? I think...
我觉得我 我们
I think we're-we're,
我们就要走了
we're just gonna go on and, uh,
跟舰长报告一下
check-in with the, uh, "Capitan."
然后 再次感谢他的款待
And, uh, thank him again for his hospitality.
那么再会啦
So, we'll see ya.
再见
Bye.
这些小隔间像地牢一样
These quarters are like a dungeon.
他们是怎么活下来的
How can they live like this?
庆幸这还不是地牢吧
Well, just be glad it's not a dungeon.
目前舰长还信任我们
The Captain trusts us for now.
天哪 他们的文化真阴森
Oh, God, their literature is gruesome.
就像布莱特·伊斯顿·埃利斯的小说一样
It's like a Bret Easton Ellis novel.
还有多久
How much longer?
这艘舰的夜班两小时前开始了
The ship's night shift began two hours ago,
所以我们应该是安全的
so we should be safe.
你♥他♥妈♥有毛病啊
What the hell's the matter with you?
我在蹑手蹑脚走路呢
I was trying to tip-toe.
别跟得那么紧啊
Don't walk so close behind me.
不好意思
Sorry.
看
Look.
那一定是艾维斯
That must be Avis.
妈呀 他还真是个混♥蛋♥啊
Man, he's a real dick, isn't he?
我们动作快点
Let's do this fast.
尊敬的阁下
My lord.
我请求在小礼堂派一个保安
I request permission to place a guard on the chapel.
基于什么理由
For what reason?
我不信任我们的来访者
I do not trust our visitors.
克里斯和德文 为什么
Chris and Devon. Why not?
我发现仪式后他们还在小礼堂
I found them in the chapel after services.
他们似乎对《安卡纳法典》异常地感兴趣
They seemed unusually interested in the Anhkana.
那不是件好事吗
Is that not a good thing?
也许吧 但我觉得
Perhaps. But I am not convinced
他们的动机并不简单
their intentions were holy.
你总是怀疑别人 我的朋友
You have always had a suspicious nature, my friend.
但是你赢得了这一权利
But then, you have earned that right.
假如这可以使你心安
If it will set your mind at ease...
我是舰长海洛斯 在小礼堂安排一个保安
This is Captain Haros, place a guard on the chapel.
好的舰长
Yes, Captain.
感谢您 阁下
Thank you, my lord.
联盟的人类学家
The Union anthropologists
要想破解这个 要花几个月的时间
are gonna be digging through this for months.
也许几年
Maybe years.
我的扫描仪有点不对劲
My comm scanner's acting funny.
我觉得它
I think it...
戈登 发射体
Gordon. The emitters.
老兄 你看起来是你本人
Dude, you look like you.
糟了 试试你的
Oh, no. No, no, no, no. Try yours.
感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
到底哪里出错了
What the hell went wrong?
好像是什么电磁干扰
Looks like some kind of electromagnetic interference.
试试调整你的发射体频率
Try adjusting the frequency on your emitter.
好了
There we go.
等等
Oh... Wait a minute.
来自什么的干扰
Interference from what?
不知是什么 在我们下方两层处
Whatever it is, it's two decks below us.
正在释放出强大的能量标记
Giving off a hell of a power signature.
这就是来源
This is the source.
中子辐射非常高
I'm reading high levels of neutron radiation.
这个看起来不太友好啊
Well, that doesn't look friendly.
确实不友好
It's not.
这是个炸♥弹♥
It's a bomb.
我们复♥制♥到法典了 赶紧走吧
We have the Anhkana, let's just get the hell outta here.
这个武器发散的中子射线
That weapon generates enough neutron radiation
会杀死上亿人
to wipe out billions of people.
我们必须搞清楚他们要用来干什么
We have to find out what they're doing with it.
那我们该怎么做
Well, how are we supposed to do that?
你们人真好
This is very kind of you.
我好久没和别人吃过晚饭了
I have not shared an evening meal in some time.
你是我们在这船上唯一的朋友
Well, you're kind of our only friend on board this ship.
我们想要多了解一下你
We just thought we should get to know you better.
好主意
A wonderful idea.
抱歉这里不好闻
Sorry it smells like dudes in here.
感谢你 艾维斯
Thank you, Avis, for this,
赐予我们一切
our sustenance,
给我们力量与生命
that it may provide strength and perseverance.
你想说祷词吗
Would you like to say a blessing?
我们
W...
艾维斯
Um... Avis.
我们会更努力[广♥告♥词]
We try harder.
你哥哥的事我们非常遗憾
I'm sorry again about your brother.
我确实很难过
It is difficult.
但他的死
But in his death,
使我更坚定了自己的信仰
I have found further confirmation of my faith.
在哪些方面
In what way?
法典教育我们
The Anhkana teaches that
奎尔之外都是没有灵魂的生物
that which is not of Krill is without soul.
联盟杀了我哥哥
The truth of those words was reinforced
正是证明了这一点
when the Union killed my brother.
我们会依照艾维斯的愿望
We will be carrying out the will of Avis
摧毁拉纳三号♥
when we destroy Rana three.
是啊 我听说了神圣指令
Yes, I've been told of our holy mission.
炸♥弹♥非常厉害
The bomb is very impressive.
我和德文很好奇是怎么用的
Devon and I were wondering how it works.
我们之前没有见过类似的
We've never seen anything like it.
这是种中子立场产生器
It is a prototype neutron field generator.
可以摧毁大♥陆♥上所有生命
It can destroy all life on a continent
只需要几分钟
in a matter of minutes.
拉纳三号♥是第一个试验场
Rana three will be the first test.
拉纳三号♥是农业殖民地
Rana three is a farming colony.
他们没有任何防卫
They have no defenses.
完美的选址 没错
An ideal site, yes.
我们必须警告联盟
We got to warn the Union.
得找个穿梭艇赶紧离开这里
We got to take the shuttle and get the hell outta here.
支援来不及的
They wouldn't be able to send help in time.
我们就在这里 必须想办法阻止它
We're here. We have to find a way to stop this.
我们的任务不包括这个 艾德
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表