剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
我们的有
Well, our scanners do.
快改变航向
Now change course.
阿罗拉 重新呼叫
Alara, get him back.
正在尝试 长官 还没有反应
Trying, sir. No response.
长官 霍巴拉克舰船正在接近异常物体
Sir, the Horbalak ship is approaching the anomaly.
没有接收到霍巴拉克舰船的能量信♥号♥♥
No power signature from the Horbalak vessel.
生命迹象呢
Life signs?
-没有 -柏图斯 你来掌管舰桥
- None. - Bortus, you have the conn.
让凯莉和芬恩医生到起降台找我
Tell Kelly and Dr. Finn to meet us in the shuttle bay.
阿罗拉 跟我来
Alara, you're with me.
天哪
Oh, my God.
什么情况
What have you got?
看起来是极度创伤性休克
It looks like extreme traumatic shock,
导致心脏骤停
leading to cardiac arrest.
整个电网都没电了
The whole power grid is out,
这还没什么
and that's not all.
在货舱发现了这个
Found this in the cargo hold.
奎尔等离子步♥枪♥
Krill plasma rifles.
-大概有20箱 -天哪
- About 20 crates. - Oh, boy.
被偷的那个人
You can bet whoever he stole them from
肯定要来追杀他们
is gonna be looking for them.
我们真是在奎尔头号♥目标上
We're sitting on a Krill lightning rod.
我们得赶紧重启引擎
We have to get that engine back on line fast.
-艾德 我们得谈谈 -等一下
- Ed, we need to talk. - It'll have to wait.
我得完成给联盟总部的报告
I've got to finish my report for Union Central.
你没法永远躲着我
You can't ignore me forever.
我没在躲着你 我很忙
I'm not ignoring you. I'm just very busy.
我只是在做我认为对的事情
I was only doing what I thought was right.
-我知道 -那就别不理我
- I know that. - Well, then talk to me.
好吧 你想谈谈
Okay, you want to talk?
那我们就谈谈从现在开始
Okay, let's talk about the fact that from now on,
我要重新评估我做的每一个决策的事实
I am going to second-guess every command decision I make ever
因为我从来都不知道我是不是真的是那个
because I will never know whether I am truly the person
有权做这些决定的人
who deserves to be making those decisions.
不必如此
It doesn't have to be that way.
看在老天的份上 看看戈登
For God's sake, look at Gordon.
什么 戈登怎么了
What? What about Gordon?
他是怎么得到这份工作的 你尽力争取的
How did he get this job? You fought for him.
这么说你不得不为我尽力争取
Oh, wow, so now you're saying you had to fight for me.
真是越说越带劲了 不是吗
This just gets better and better, doesn't it?
不 听着 你今天告诉我
No. Look, you told me today
你相信我的直觉
that you trust my instincts.
那就相信我对你的看法
So trust me about you.
我相信你可以
I believed in you.
既然我今天在这里 说明司令们也相信你
And as I stand here today, so do the admirals.
或许他们现在确实相信我
Maybe they do now.
但谁知道没了前妻的施舍
But who knows whether I would ever have had the chance
我还能不能有这个证明自己的机会
to prove that without a handout from my ex-wife.
你好 舰长
Hi, Captain.
"你好 是你呀"
H-Hey, there he is.
亚飞特 你在这里干什么
Yaphit, what are you doing here?
我有些不满
I have a grievance.
你是怎么进来我的办公室的
How'd you get into my office?
我是胶体
I'm gel.
好吧 你有什么事
Right. Well, what's on your mind?
我想知道你们为什么让约翰
I want to know why you guys put John in charge
管理科学组而不选我
of the science team instead of me.
格雷森指挥官和我都觉得
Commander Grayson and I both feel
拉玛中尉有资格参加
that Lieutenant Lamarr deserves to be in the running
总工程师的竞选
for chief engineer.
什么 你肯定是在逗我
What?! You got to be kidding me.
那个混♥蛋♥什么时候有资格
What the hell has that son of a bitch ever done to deserve...
我们现在还没有做出最终决定
No final decisions have been made,
我知道你是这份工作的接♥班♥人
and I am aware that you're next in line for the job,
但我们考虑他也有我们的原因
but we have our reasons for considering him.
这是因为我是凝胶状的 不是吗
It's 'cause I'm gelatinous, isn't it?
你们接受不了
You guys can't handle the thought
让一个凝胶状的人掌管一个部门
of a gelatinous person in charge of a department.
亚飞特 不是这样的
Yaphit, that is not it.
这太种族歧视了 你是个种族主义者
This is so racist, man, you're so friggin' racist.
我不是 我有好几个凝胶状的朋友
I am not, I have several gelatinous friends.
满嘴胡话 老兄
This is a bunch of crap, man.
完全是扯淡[屎]
This is total crap.
我要回去工作了
Permission to return to duty.
去吧
Granted.
知道吗
You know what?
柏图斯的结肠里也没这么多屎
There was less crap in Bortus's colon.
你好
Hey, man.
嗨
Hey.
我刚下班 你想去喝一杯吗
I just got off duty. You want to go tie one on?
现在不行
I can't right now.
你为什么站在那里
Why are you just standing out here?
科学组在里面
The science team's in there.
我得进去当老大
I got to go inside and be the boss.
老兄 真惨
Oh, dude, that sucks.
我不是指挥官的料
I'm not a commander.
我一点也不懂发号♥施令
I don't know anything about being in charge.
我年轻那阵子
You know, when I was a teenager,
有个暑假我当了一名夏令营辅♥导♥员
I worked as a camp counselor one summer.
我们想和一群新来的孩子混熟
And when we wanted to break the ice with a new group of kids,
我们拿了一碗水果糖 知道吗
we'd have this bowl of gumdrops, right?
每个孩子拿一颗糖
And each kid would take one.
但孩子们只有跟小组其他人讲自己的趣事
But they didn't get to eat it until they'd told the group
才能吃糖
something interesting about themselves.
这样就混熟了吗
And-and that broke the ice?
屡试不爽
Every time.
但这些人不是小孩
Yeah, but these aren't kids.
老兄 你喜欢橡皮软糖吗
Dude. Do you like gumdrops?
-喜欢 -那就对了
- I do. - Exactly.
人人都喜欢橡皮软糖
Everybody likes gumdrops.
好吧 给你
Okay, there you go.
每人都拿一个
Everybody get one.
对了 你拿一个 好了
That's it. Yeah, you get-- there you go.
每人拿一个
Everybody take one.
好了 大家都有了吧
Okay. Uh-huh. Everybody got one?
好吧 你们不能吃这颗糖直到讲
Okay, now you can't eat it until after you tell...
该死的 我刚说了什么
Damn it, what did I just say?
-抱歉 -我说现在不能吃
- Sorry. - I said don't eat it yet.
-看起来太美味了 -这样吧 你先说
- It just looks really good. - You know what? You go first.
告诉所有人你自己的趣事
Tell everybody something interesting about yourself.
我喜欢给古董家具再加工
I love refinishing antique furniture.
质地 纹理
The texture, the grain.
就好像它有自己的故事一样
It's like it has a life of its own.
有时候 我不知道我死后会去哪
Sometimes, I can't tell where I end
森林又是从哪来
and the wood begins.
我还超喜欢吃早午餐
Also a big brunch guy.
香蕉核桃煎饼
Banana walnut pancakes?
嘴快♥感♥
Mouthgasm.
-这太傻了 -什么太傻了
- This is stupid. - What's stupid?
这个 他们让你管理小组
This. They put you in charge of the team,
而你却像个菜鸟一样瞎胡闹
and you're dicking around like an amateur.
我们应该在分♥析♥异常物体的数据
We should be analyzing the data from the anomaly,
你却在这玩过家家
and you're playing duck, duck, goose.
知道吗 他说得对 还给我
You know what? He's right. Give it back.
放进来 所有人 把糖还回来
Put it back. Everybody, put it back.
你没有橡皮软糖了
You don't get a gumdrop.
去工作吧 全都去
Now get-get to work. Everybody move.
去 去做事
Go... go do something.
中尉 据我观察
Lieutenant, if I may make an observation,
你看起来没能胜任你被指派的任务
you seem ill-suited to perform your assigned duties.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表