剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
你是否接受
far more valuable to you?
让你们无法抗拒的
Something irresistible?
那会是什么呢
And what might that be?
老天
Uh... Oh, God.
不
No, no, no.
我去洗手间读书
I'm going to the bathroom to read!
那是什么意思
What the hell was that?
猫王的遗言
It was Elvis Presley's last words.
我只能想起那个了
It was all I could think of.
鉴于你们可嘉的勇气 胆量
And for outstanding courage, valor,
足智多谋 我们以上上之礼招待
and resourcefulness, in the finest Union tradition,
我宣布为阿罗拉·基坦中尉
I hereby present you, Lieutenant Alara Kitan,
颁发莎珐星勋章
with the Sapphire Star.
阿罗拉 你做的很棒
Alara, you did great.
我和凯莉欠你大人情
Kelly and I owe you big-time.
希望塔克司令也这么觉得
Let's just hope Admiral Tucker sees it that way.
别担心 我和艾德掩护你
Don't worry, Ed and I will cover you.
我们俩做夫妻很烂
Yeah, we're a pretty crappy couple,
但我们很擅长办公室政♥治♥的
but we're awfully good with office politics.
这个小家伙是这个买♥♥卖♥♥最划算的地方
And this little guy was the best part of the bargain.
要见到爸妈了激动吗
You excited to see your mommy and daddy?
激动
Yes.
我们很多人都好奇
You know, a lot of us are wondering exactly
你到底给了卡利文族什么
what it is you gave the Calivon.
马洛伊中尉的主意
It was Lieutenant Malloy's idea.
他引导我发现了
He guided me
地球文化数据库里非常古老 隐秘的部分
to a very old, very obscure section of Earth's cultural database.
为战舰服务
I'm just here to serve.
他们想建一个人类动物园
They wanted a human zoo.
我就给他们一个
I gave 'em one.
我在注意听
I am paying attention.
显然还有别的什么原因
Obviously there has to be something else.
不仅仅是改名和逮捕
It's just not name change and arrested.
显然还有别的什么
There has to be something else.
-你跳脱衣舞吗 你跳的 -我被逮捕了
- Are you stripping? You were stripping. - I was arrested!
妓♥女♥
Prostitution whore.
你订婚了19次
You were engaged 19 times?!
你这个蠢货贱♥人♥
You stupid bitch!
《单身汉》
The Bachelor.
《鸭子王朝》
Duck Dynasty.
《与卡戴珊姐妹同行》
Keeping Up with the Kardashians.
这儿有超过一万份视频
There must be 10,000 files here.
这个 电视真人秀到底是什么
What is this reality television?
我们最好的展品
The best exhibit we've ever had.
凯尔登
Klyden.
来吧
Come.
这是
It is...
女孩
a female.
那种事
That is...
不可能
impossible.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表