剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
You're Xelayan, right?
是的 长官
I am, sir.
你们是不是力气超级大
Wait. Don't you guys have, like, super strength?
希莱亚的引力高于
Xelaya's gravitational pull is high
其他行星的平均值
compared to the planetary average,
所以 在地球的正常引力下
so, yes, in Earth normal gravity,
我的力气显得更大
my physical strength is elevated.
中尉 你多大了
Lieutenant, how old are you?
-23岁 -你23岁就是太空战舰的保卫部主管了吗
- 23. - You're 23, and you're chief of security on a starship?
希莱亚人一般不参军
Xelayans don't usually join the military,
一旦有人参军 联盟就会让我们快速晋升
so when one of us does, the Union generally fast-tracks us.
他们一定有自己的理由
Well, I'm-I'm sure they know what they're doing.
长官 我知道
Sir, I-I know I'm not
我不像你希望的那样经验丰富
as experienced as you were expecting,
但你可以相信我
but you can count on me.
但愿如此
I hope so.
约翰·拉玛中尉 导航员
Lieutenant John Lamarr, our navigator.
你好吗 约翰
How's it going, John?
还不错 你怎么样
Eh, it's going, man. How's it going with you?
挺好 上面说
It's going good. It says here
你还是名八级舵手
you're a level-eight helmsman, too.
-很厉害啊 -是的
- That's pretty impressive. - Yeah, that-that's right.
我们上一任舰长允许我们
Uh, so, our last captain let us have soda
工作的时候在舰桥上喝苏打水
on the bridge while we were working,
希望现在依然可以
and I just want to make sure that's still okay.
只要你不放在设备上
Uh, yeah, if you keep it below the equipment
不洒出来就行
and don't spill any, sure.
没问题
Oh, dig it. Boom.
柏图斯少校
All right, uh, Lieutenant Commander Bortus,
我们的二副
our second officer.
我以前从没见过单一性别种族
You know, I've never met a single-gender species before.
你们整个种族都是男性 对吧
Your entire species is male, isn't it?
是的 长官
That is correct, sir.
那你们肯定没有到底是把
So, there's probably not a lot of arguments about...
-马桶垫放下还是抬起的烦恼吧 -是的
- leaving the toilet seat up and that kind of thing, right? - No.
莫克兰人一年只排尿一次
Moclans urinate only once per year.
真的吗 这...
Really? That's...
我一个晚上就要起来两三次
Me, I'm-I'm up two, three times a night.
真不幸
That is unfortunate.
的确
It is.
克莱尔·芬恩医生
Dr. Claire Finn.
你是首席医务官 对啊
You're my chief medical officer, yes?
是的 长官 欢迎你
Yes, sir, I am. Welcome aboard.
你的资历很丰富啊
Your credentials are exceptional.
"分子外科学 基因工程 精神病学"
"Molecular surgery, DNA engineering, psychiatry."
你都可以去重型巡航舰了
You could be posted on a heavy cruiser.
怎么在奥维尔号♥
What are you doing on the Orville?
我提出的任职申请
I always request my transfers
基于我认为我会被需要的地方
based on where I think I'm needed.
我感觉这样更刺♥激♥
I feel more stimulated that way.
所以你为什么认为这艘战舰需要你
And so what made you request this ship?
这是你第一次掌管战舰
Well, this is your first command, and
我觉得你会需要我的帮助
I think you could use my help.
所以你觉得我会搞砸
So you think I might screw up.
不长官 我没这么说 长官
No, sir, I didn't say that, sir.
是没有 但是你暗示你认为我会如此
Well, no, but you implied that you don't think
我没种干这活儿
I have the balls to do this job.
嗯 我是你的医生 长官
Well, I am your doctor, sir,
如果你的蛋蛋不在状态 我会知道的
and if your balls are under par, I'll know.
好吧 最后 艾萨克
All right. And finally, Isaac,
我们的科学工程师
our science and engineering officer,
来自凯隆1号♥星球
hailing from Kaylon 1.
没错 长官
Affirmative, sir.
我得告诉你 我对于能见到任何
You know, I got to tell you, I was surprised
能在舰上服役的凯隆族都感到惊讶
to see any Kaylon serving in the fleet.
你们不是传奇的种族主义者吗
Aren't you guys legendarily racist?
我的星球默认人类和其他生物都是
My planet regards humans and other biological life-forms
低等的 如果你是这个意思的话
as inferior, if that is your inference.
哇 那真是棒棒了 谢了
Oh, that's great. Thanks.
不客气
You are welcome.
所以你们在联合军舰上干什么
So what are you doing on a Union ship?
你们军舰的海事法庭提供了一份工作
Your fleet's admiralty offered a posting
任何一个凯隆人只要愿意都可以干
to any Kaylon willing to take it.
由于凯隆族和联盟之间最初的关系
As an effort to initiate relations
我们接受了这一提议
between Kaylon and the Union, we accepted.
我被选中代表我的星球
I was chosen to represent my planet.
我认为这是研究人类行为的理想机会
I see it as an ideal opportunity to study human behavior.
呃 我们 我们尽量不让你觉着无聊
Well, we'll, uh... we'll try not to bore you.
你会发现我是你最得力的干将
You will find me to be your most capable officer.
好嘞 人齐了
All right, everybody settle in.
我们今天下午出发
We ship out this afternoon.
干嘛呢
Hey, what's up?
兄弟 快进来
Hey, man, come on in.
我得来自我介绍一下 毕竟
Figured I'd introduce myself since we're gonna be working
我们要整天一起工作
full shifts together.
换句话说 你想确认一下我不是个混♥蛋♥
Translation: you want to make sure I'm not a jerk.
差不多吧
Something like that.
老兄 我就是这么个混♥蛋♥ 太搞笑了
Dude, I'm such a jerk, it's ridiculous.
好的吧 我也是 那咱们就很合拍了
Okay, well, so am I, so this is gonna work out great.
-我是戈登·马洛伊 -我是约翰·拉玛
- Gordon Malloy. - John Lamarr.
好嘞
Cool.
我听说你一度被踢出组织
So, I heard you've been out of commission for a minute.
倒没被踢出去 但是呢
Well, not out of commission, but, uh,
绝对被罚干内勤去了
definitely kept on desk duty.
你怎么搞的
Well, what'd you do?
我说 你的飞行技术堪称传奇啊
I mean, your piloting skills are kind of legendary.
你怎么会失宠的
How'd you get suspended?
我为了点药
I let my cousin shoot a porno
让我表亲在太空舱后面拍黄♥片♥
in the back of a shuttle in exchange for some pills.
慢着 不是吧 啥
W-Wait. No. R-Really?
老兄 看看你的表情
Man, look at your face.
不 不 不 我 我在一次
No, no, no, I did a, I did a manual override
棘手的飞行停靠中进行了手动操作
on a tricky shuttle docking
然后弄坏了一个货运门
and sheared off a cargo bay door.
当然了 没人受伤 但是
Yeah, nobody was hurt, but 300 crates
三百箱正宗美国秋季南瓜被吸进太空了
of authentic autumn squash were sucked into space.
哇 那可是很多南瓜啊
Well, that's a lot of damn squash.
是的 本来是想泡妞来着
Yeah. I was trying to impress a girl.
哈 我懂得
Ah, I can respect that.
不用说最后结局有点悲惨
Needless to say it didn't go over too well.
如果不是艾德 我大概不会
If it weren't for Ed, I probably wouldn't
在短时间内回驾驶室了 可能永远不会
be back at the helm for a lot longer than this, if ever.
只要今后你用脑子驾驶
Well, just steer with your head from now on,
就没事儿啦
and you'll be okay.
没错
Yeah.
舰桥上见
See you on the bridge.
真希望我能给你的处♥女♥航
I wish I could give you something more exciting
一点更让人激动的东西 但任务很直接
for your maiden voyage, but it's pretty straightforward.
你将负责给伊普西龙2号♥星球上的
You'll be delivering supplies
科学站运送补给
to the science station on Epsilon 2.
长官 我不是抱怨
Hey, sir, I'm not complaining.
只要能出航就很不错啦
It'll be great just to be out there.
有大副的消息了吗
Uh, is there any word yet on a first officer?
几个小时内我应该会有最新情况了
I should have an update in a few hours.
听着好像你不用等太久了
Sounds like you won't have to wait much longer.
一路平安 舰长
Safe travels, Captain.
舰长
Captain.
舰长 我们收到信♥号♥♥塔的绿灯了
Captain, we've received the green light
可以起航了
from dockyard tower, and we're cleared for departure.
告诉他们我们要出发了
Tell them we're good to go.
马洛伊中尉 出发
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表