剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
Lewis!
路易斯 谢天谢地 你还还好吧
Lewis, thank God. Are you all right?
我很好
I am well.
你认得出我吗
Don't you recognize me?
我是克莱尔
It's Claire.
当然了 克莱尔
Of course. Claire.
你看起来又健康又快乐
You look healthy and happy.
路易斯 你得告诉我
Lewis, I need to know.
他们对你做了什么
What did they do to you?
我做了可怕的错事 他们修正了我
I did something terrible and then I was corrected.
我现在更好了
I'm better now.
我更加健康 也更加快乐
I'm healthier and happier.
我得把他带回舰上去
I have to get him back to the ship.
约翰 你有没有应该告诉我的才华
John, do you have any talents I should know about?
什么
What?
你会跳舞或是演奏乐器吗
Can you dance or play an instrument?
这跟整件事有什么关系啊
What the hell does that have to do with anything?
你看 我们这事的进展不是太好
Um, look, we're not doing too well here.
反对的声音应该更少 但事与愿违
We should have a lot fewer downvotes and we don't.
不过如果犯罪者是个有才的人
But people tend to be more sympathetic,
人们就更愿意表现出同情 对犯罪也更宽容
more forgiving of a crime, if the perpetrator has talent.
这让犯罪者显得更加可爱 更加可靠
That makes them more likable, more relatable.
我能喝下一整瓶龙舌兰后
Hmm. Uh, I can drink an entire bottle of tequila
还能背出字母表
and say the alphabet.
那你带着满身的正能量出去就好了
Just go out there with a lot of positive energy.
让观众们倾向你这边
Get the audience on your side.
好 女士们 先生们
All right, ladies and gentlemen.
我的下一位客人
My next guest is a guy
你们在主流上都见过 或有所耳闻
you've all seen or heard about on the Feed.
他的行事代表着他的为人
His actions speak for themselves.
有请约翰·拉玛
Here's John Lamarr.
我得说 你刚刚的出场真是意想不到
You know, I got to say, I'm surprised by that entrance.
你喜欢吗
You liked it?
你摊上大事了
You're in a lot of trouble
你做的事极端无礼
for doing something extremely disrespectful
你不光是假装没事似的
and not only did you dance out here
那么欢脱的跑出来
acting like it's nothing,
你还拍打了在座的好几名观众
but you struck several members of the audience.
我的老天哪 威克斯 你到底想干嘛
For God's sake, Willks, what the hell are you trying to do?
我可是尽了最大的努力了
Hey, I'm giving this my best shot here.
这份工作需要做很多的猜测
Now, this job entails a lot of guesswork.
路易斯 有关那颗行星你有什么能告诉我们
Lewis, is there anything you can tell us about that planet
好让我们帮你修复他们给你造成的损伤的吗
that might help us repair the damage they did to you?
我没有损伤
There is no damage.
我又健康 又快乐
I am healthy and happy.
但是汤姆呢
But what about Tom?
路易斯 他们杀了汤姆啊
Lewis, they killed him.
他的家人怎么活呀
My God, his family.
请转告汤姆的家人
Please tell Tom's family
我祝他们幸福安康 福寿绵长
I wish them great happiness and good health.
舰长 他们好像对他做了脑叶切除术
Captain, it's like he's been lobotomized.
我无能为力了
There's nothing I can do.
大脑损伤太严重了
The brain damage is too severe.
长官 我们不能让他们这么对待约翰
Sir, we can't let them do this to John.
好了 现在是投票时间了 观众们
Okay, it is voting time, audience,
以及各位收看的观众们
and you folks at home.
现在开始
Here we go.
你们认可约翰的道歉吗
Do you believe John's apology?
投票开始
Sound off now.
妈的
Damn it.
又怎么了
Now what?
结束了
Well, that's it.
现在他要被继续拘留 直到最终投票
Now he goes back to detention to wait for the final summary vote.
然后呢
And then?
如果直到道歉之旅结束
Well, if he stays below ten million downvotes
他的反对票保持在一千万以下
before the tour window elapses,
他就没事
he's fine.
但说实话 在这台上 我还从没见过哪个
But, honestly, I've never seen anyone above nine million
得票九百万以上的人没有被纠正的
at this stage who came out uncorrected.
抱歉 凯莉
I'm sorry, Kelly.
格雷森呼叫奥维尔
Grayson to Orville.
梅赛收到 请讲
Mercer here. Go ahead.
舰长 克莱尔有什么最新消息吗
Captain, what's the latest from Claire?
她无法修复损伤
She can't repair the damage.
那约翰麻烦就大了
Then John is in big trouble.
我们需要找内部的人
We need some kind of an inside advantage.
要怎么做
What can we do?
司令说过
The admiral said that
我们不能送任何人进去
we couldn't send anyone in,
但他从没说不能带人出来
but he never said we couldn't pull someone out.
克莱尔 你在下面那个小朋友叫什么来着
Claire, what's the name of your little friend down there?
利塞拉
Lysella.
我们要把她带上奥维尔号♥
We're gonna bring her aboard the Orville.
我的...天哪
Oh, my... God.
这太不可思议了
It's incredible.
这战舰好大
It's so big.
奥维尔号♥只是中型舰
The Orville's only midsize.
你真该看看大型的巡航舰
You should see the heavy cruisers.
送你回家之前我来保管这个吧
I'll just hang onto that until we take you home.
但是如果我没有照片 不会有人相信我的
But nobody's gonna believe me if I don't have pictures.
可不是嘛
Exactly.
我们颠覆了你的世界观 对此我们深表歉意
We're sorry to turn your world upside down like this,
但我们需要你的帮助
but we need your help.
相信我 这是我经历过
Believe me, this is the coolest thing
最酷炫的事了
that has ever happened to me.
他们是什么来着
What are they again?
柏图斯指挥官是一名莫克兰人
Commander Bortus is a member of a species called Moclan.
我是来自凯隆星球的
I am an artificial life-form
人工智能生命体
from a planet called Kaylon.
柏图斯 你能写个备忘吗
Bortus, can you make a note?
有人来战舰上的时候
We should have, like, pretzels and water and stuff
咱们桌上应该摆点饼干和水之类的
on the table when people come in here.
记住了 舰长 绝不让您失望
Noted, Captain. I will not fail you.
很好
Great.
利塞拉 关于你的母星 你有什么能
Lysella, what can you tell us about your planet that might
帮我们想出救约翰的办法的消息吗
help us figure out a way to save John?
你的世界很...
Your world is...
外人很难插手干涉
hard to get a handle on.
为什么
How so?
那些投票和排名
Well, the voting and rating.
那些徽章 你们都戴着吗
Those badges-- you all wear them?
是的 年满十八岁就会得到一个
Yeah. You get one when you turn 18,
然后我们一生都会戴着它
and then, you wear it for the rest of your life.
这样我们就可以区分好人和坏人
It's how we can tell who's good and who's bad.
所以这是绝对的民♥主♥
So this is an absolute democracy?
是啊 你们世界是怎么运转的
Yeah. How does your world work?
我们选举出代表来讨论事务
We select representatives who discuss issues
制定法律
and enact laws.
可是其他人呢
But what about everybody else?
大家都有发言权
Everybody deserves a voice.
我们从小就是这么教的
That's what we're taught.
发言权应该是努力赢得的
A voice should be earned,
而不是随意赠与的
not given away.
那你怎么知道
How do you know...
什么食品有利于孩子们的健康
what foods are healthiest for your children,
又或者你们生病了该吃什么药呢
or what medicine to take if you're sick?
-我们投票 -我相信
- We vote. - I believe
你们是把意见和知识混为一谈了
you are confusing opinion with knowledge.
我觉得他想问的是 这么多意见同时出现
I think what he's asking is, with so many voices at once,
你们怎么把真♥相♥筛选出来
how do you filter out the truth?
我爸总是说 "多数就是真♥相♥"
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表