剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
come rushing out of my brain?
戈登 别去想它好吗
Gordon, just don't think about it, okay?
让我们专注工作
Just let's focus on our jobs.
你说得对 要是我们开始惊慌了
You're right. If we start to panic,
就有大♥麻♥烦了
we're in big trouble.
相信我 我知道
Believe me, I know.
阿罗拉 我不是这个意思
Oh, hey, Alara, I didn't mean it like that.
对不起
I'm sorry. I...
我只是有点慌张 你知道吗
I'm just a little freaked out, you know?
没关系 我懂 我也一样
No, it's okay. I know. I am, too.
我知道所有人都对你说过
Look, I know everybody's been telling you this,
但你知道这不是你的错 对吗
but you know it wasn't your fault, right?
我们怎么办
What do we do?!
跑
Run!
我放弃 我退出
Okay, I quit. I quit right now.
我不能在这里工作了
I cannot work here anymore!
戈登
Gordon!
基坦呼叫所有人
Kitan to anyone who can hear me.
戈登死了
Gordon is dead.
基坦呼叫舰桥 是否收到
Kitan to bridge. Do you read?
基坦呼叫工程部 是否收到
Kitan to engineering. Do you read me?
有人听到吗 舰桥上空无一人
If anyone can hear me, there's nobody on the bridge,
我们正在接近离子风暴
and we are approaching the plasma storm.
我需要知道防护罩是否已准备好
I need to know if the deflectors are ready.
有人听见吗
Can anyone hear me?
舰上有人吗
Is there anyone on board?
你好 阿罗拉
Hello, Alara.
艾萨克
Oh, Isaac.
我到处都去过了 完全没有人
I've been all over the ship. It's completely deserted.
对 我在舰桥上
Yes. I was on the bridge,
突然就只有我一个人
and I suddenly found myself alone.
我来工程部
I came down to engineering
检查防护器的状态
to determine the status of the deflectors.
我也是 我们正进入离子风暴
Me, too. We're headed straight into the plasma storm,
如果没有防护罩 我们会变成碎片的
and without the deflectors, we're gonna be shredded.
舰上能源完全离线了
Ship's power is completely off-line.
扫描仍在线
However, the comscanners are functioning.
我们也许可以转移足够能源
Perhaps we can transfer enough power
进入主要日志
to access the main logs.
这或许能告诉我们舰员发生了什么
That might tell us what happened to the crew.
就这么办
Do it.
艾萨克 到底发生了什么
Isaac, what the hell is going on?
为什么只剩我们在这里
Why are we the only ones still here?
我所知道的数据并不比你多
I do not have any more data than you at this time.
或许扫描日志里有线索
Perhaps the scanner logs will provide a clue.
能源转移需要多久
How long is the power transfer gonna take?
我估计大约要4分钟
I would estimate approximately four minutes.
我看见戈登死了
I watched Gordon die.
很抱歉 中尉
I am very sorry to hear that, Lieutenant.
我什么也做不了
There was nothing I could do.
我救不了他
I couldn't save him.
我们必须保持警惕
We must remain vigilant
以防外星生物返回
in case the alien creature returns.
最小系统上线
Minimum systems online.
我们必须动作快点
We will need to work quickly,
能源供应有限
as the power supply is limited.
我没和你说过他怎么死的
I never told you how he died.
我只告诉你他死了
I only told you he was dead.
你怎么知道外星生物的事
How did you know about the creature?
我们没时间了
We do not have much time.
我们必须检查所有扫描日志
We must review all the scanner logs
找出舰员到底发生了什么
if we are to find out what happened to the crew.
你没回答我的问题 你怎么知道的
You didn't answer my question. How do you know?
是你 对不对 一切都是你
It's you, isn't it? You're behind all this.
别逼我用这个
Don't make me use this.
我已经调到最高设定 你我都知道
It's set on maximum, and we both know that's enough
这足够让你蒸发
to vaporize even you.
我不相信你会射我
I do not believe you would shoot me.
相信我 你这狗♥娘♥养♥的
Believe me, you son of a bitch.
现在 告诉我发生了什么
Now, tell me what's going on.
所有人去哪了 战舰怎么了
Where is everybody? What's happening to the ship?
愚蠢的小姑娘 你阻止不了我
Foolish little girl, you cannot stop me.
很快 这条舰船将沾满着你的鲜血
Soon, this ship will run red with your blood.
内部舰体损坏
Inner hull compromised.
立即撤离舰船
Evacuate ship immediately.
内部舰体损坏
Inner hull compromised.
立即撤离舰船
Evacuate ship immediately.
内部舰体损坏
Inner hull compromised.
立即撤离舰船
Evacuate ship immediately.
舰长 我们需要马上关掉它
Captain, we need to shut this down now.
我们必须停下
We have to stop this now.
艾萨克 关闭程序
Isaac, shut it down.
恐怕我们这次
I am afraid we cannot
无法终止模拟
end the simulation at this time.
艾萨克 看看她的体征
Isaac, look at her bio-signs.
她的肾上腺素分泌冲天
Her adrenaline levels are through the roof.
艾萨克 终止程序 现在
Isaac, shut it down, now!
对不起 舰长
I am sorry, Captain.
我没有权限这么做
I do not have the authority to do so.
基坦中尉在程序中
Lieutenant Kitan has exercised
行使了38号♥指令
directive 38 in the execution of this program.
不许在总控室光脚吗
No bare feet in the engineering section?
-那和 -38号♥指令
- What does that have to do... -No, 38.
38号♥指令
Oh, 38.
等一下 她就为了这个下达了38号♥指令
Wait a minute, she exercised directive 38 for this?
那是什么意思
What does that mean?
这是一种极端危机应对机制
It's an extreme crisis- only regulation
允许太空战舰上的保卫部主管
that allows the chief of security on board a starship
获得压倒其他一切安全许可的权力
the ability to override all other clearance.
-包括舰长的权力 -为什么啊
- Including the captain's. - What in God's name for?
以防在某些极端情况下舰长
In the rare case that the captain has been compromised
被♥操♥控 比如受到外星人影响
in some way, alien influence,
重度酗酒 这一类的事
extreme drunkenness, that kind of thing.
如果他们错误动用了这个权力 那就完蛋了
If they use it and they're wrong, it's a career- ender.
而且绝对不是在这种情形下使用的
And it's definitely not meant to be used for something like this.
她是害怕我们会下令终止模拟
She was afraid we might try to shut it down.
那我们现在怎么办
So what do we do now?
基坦中尉必须完成模拟程序
Lieutenant Kitan must complete the program.
内舱壁破损
Inner hull compromised.
立即全舰疏散
Evacuate ship immediately.
天啊 不
Oh, God, no.
什么
What...?
阿罗拉 你没事吧
Alara, are you okay?
什么 怎么回事
What... what's going on?
发生什么了
What's happening?
你成功完成了模拟测试
You have successfully completed the simulation.
模拟 你在说什么
Simulation? What are you talking about?
这一切都不是真的 阿罗拉
None of it was real, Alara.
等等 你是说我
Wait, you mean I've been
一直在模拟器里
in the simulator this whole time?
没错 是的
Yes, you have.
为什么 你为什么要这么对我
Why?! Why would you do that to me?
-我们没有 -那是谁做的
- We didn't. - Well, then, who did?
是你 中尉
You did, Lieutenant.
什么
What?
阿罗拉 你还记得你和父母谈过之后
Alara, do you remember coming back to my office
又回到我的办公室吗
after you talked to your parents?
不记得
No.
你告诉我你问你♥爸♥妈除了火灾之外
You told me you asked your parents if there was
还有没有别的他们没告诉你的原因
anything else they hadn't told you about, aside from the fire.
他们说没有 但你不信
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表