剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
希望你喜欢我们安排的送别派对
Well, I hope you like our little send-off.
我们会想你的 指挥官
Yeah, we're gonna miss you, Commander.
我也会想你们的
I'm gonna miss you guys.
相信我 如果不是条件太诱惑
Believe me, I wouldn't be leaving
我是不会选择离开的
if it wasn't such a sweet offer.
帮助设计空间站
Yeah, I guess it's not every day
这可不是每天能有的机会
you get to help design a space station.
-你紧张吗 -有点
- Are you nervous? - A little.
不过 只要能偶尔喝个一两杯
But, hey, as long as I can sneak a pop or two on the job.
咕咕咕
Glug, glug, glug.
开玩笑的 怎么可能
Nah. Can you imagine?
-你觉得他发现了吗 -没有 你看他
- Think he knows yet? - No. Look at him.
他根本不知道
He has no idea.
他怎么会不知道
How the hell can he not know?
你们在说什么
What are you guys talking about?
我们趁亚飞特不注意 拿了他一块身体
We took a piece of Yaphit when he wasn't looking,
然后放进了自助餐
and we dropped it in the buffet.
天哪 不是吧
Oh, my God, no, you didn't!
对 我们在等他发现
Yeah, we're just waiting for him to catch on.
你们也太逗了
You guys are so hilarious.
真希望我也有胆量玩恶作剧
Ah, I wish I had the guts to pull pranks.
我总能想到特别凶残的点子
I always think of super outrageous stuff,
但是一直没实践
and I never follow through.
你们真应该好好了解下我
You guys should get to know me better
因为我很搞笑
'cause I'm really funny.
快看 他要走了
Oh, check it out, he's leaving.
我太喜欢开玩笑了
Oh, I love jokes.
医生
Hey, Doc.
天哪 我最不想见到的人 亚飞特
Oh, God, the last person I want to see right now. Yaphit,
我很忙 你最好不是来聊天的
I'm very busy-- this better not be a social visit.
不是 我有点不舒服
No, it's not. I don't feel well.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我好像丢了一块
I think I lost a piece.
什么意思
Uh, excuse me?
我觉得我好像丢了一块
I feel like I'm missing a piece,
但我怎么也搞不清楚丢在了哪里
and I can't for the life of me figure out where I lost it.
好 那你去桌上 我来看看
Well, okay, hop up on the table, let's have a look.
我不知道该怎么开口
I'm not quite sure how to ask this,
但你们物种失去一部分组织的时候
but when your species loses a piece of tissue,
会有感觉吗
is it conscious?
算是吧 我大概能感觉到
Kind of. I have a dim sense
是个黑暗潮湿的地方
of a dark, wet place.
但是再具体点就不知道了
I-I just can't get any more specific than that.
柏图斯 有什么需要帮助的吗
Bortus, what can I do for you?
我有点消化不良
I am experiencing digestive discomfort.
你那铁打的胃居然会消化不良 坐下吧
With your iron stomach? Okay. Have a seat.
亚飞特
Um, Yaphit?
-怎么 -我似乎找到你那块了
- Yeah? - I think I found your piece.
什么意思
Wh-What do you mean?
-在柏图斯的消化道里 -什么
- Inside Bortus' digestive tract. - What?!
怎么回事 你居然把我吃了
What the hell, man, you friggin' ate me?
我没吃你
I did not eat you.
那我怎么会在你肚子里 混♥蛋♥
Well, what the hell am I doing inside you, you bastard?
柏图斯 这一小时内你吃什么了吗
Bortus, have you eaten anything in the past hour?
就是吃了餐台上的对虾蛋糕
Only a slice of prawgus cake at the buffet.
亚飞特 你靠近过对虾蛋糕吗
Yaphit, did you go near the prawgus cake at all?
妈的 我去过
Oh, crap. Yeah.
跟约翰和戈登一起 两个混♥蛋♥
With John and Gordon, those dicks.
破案了
Mystery solved.
哥们 我简直无法相信
Aw, man, I don't believe it.
好吧 你打算怎么做
Ah, okay, how you want to do this?
做什么
Do what?
我得进去拿到我那块
I gotta go in and get the piece.
什么叫"进去"
What do you mean, "Go in"?
就是进去 我得进去
I mean go in. I gotta go in.
你挑个入口吧
Pick an entry.
我不会允许你进我的身体
I will not allow you inside me.
医生 帮帮忙
Doc, help me out here.
柏图斯 抱歉
Bortus, I'm sorry.
由他来取比较方便
He can do it cleaner than I can.
那你开始吧
Do what you must.
张开嘴
Open your mouth.
好 来吧
All right, come on.
你在哪 兄弟
Where are you, fella?
我去 里面也太臭了吧
Aw, dude, it stinks down here.
你都在吃什么东西
What the hell you been eating?
这什么 这是一只靴子吧
What is that, a-- is that a boot?!
找到了 搞定
Ah, there we go. Jackpot.
很好 你们介意离开这里吗
Great. Now, if you two wouldn't mind leaving,
今天这个事件
this is more weirdness
超过了我能接受的临界值
than I can handle in one day.
你们有没有想过
At any point, did you consider the possibility
这件事是很愚蠢的
that what you were doing was stupid?
-没有 -没有
- No. - No.
-我没有 -我记得没有
- I didn't, no. - Not that I remember.
你们有没有想过亚飞特可能会生气
Did it occur to you that Yaphit might be upset?
-想过 -没有
- Yes. - No.
当时 我们没想到
At the time, it did not seem
会有后果
a matter of consequence.
说实话 我们就是觉得挺好玩的
Honestly, we just thought it would be funny.
我希望你们玩得很开心
Well, I hope you got a good laugh,
因为如果我不能劝他放弃起诉
because if I can't talk him out of filing charges,
-你们麻烦就大了 -是 长官
- you guys are gonna be in trouble. - Yes, sir.
我会在你们两人的档案里记过
I'm placing a formal reprimand on each of your records.
解散吧
Dismissed.
开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
奥维尔号♥
第一季 第十一集
请进
Come in.
你看这个
Take a look at this.
-这个准确吗 -为了确定
- Is this accurate? - I confirmed it
我还比对了联盟中心数据库
with the Union Central database just to be sure.
艾德 他的资质评分简直爆表
Ed, that aptitude rating is through the roof.
除了艾萨克 约翰是舰上最聪明的人
Aside from Isaac, John is the smartest officer on board.
天哪 真是看不出来
My God, he sure doesn't act like it.
我听说他们对亚飞特做的事了
I heard about the Yaphit thing.
对 我跟亚飞特聊了 劝下了他
Yeah, I spoke to Yaphit and calmed him down.
我们怎么会一无所知呢
How did we not know about this?
我会问问约翰 到底怎么回事
I'm gonna talk to John and try to get the full story.
不过艾德 我有个提议
But, Ed, I have a suggestion for you.
现在牛顿走了
With Newton leaving,
约翰怎么样
what about John?
-什么怎么样 -当总控室主管
- For what? - Chief engineer.
-你还好吗 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah. Um...
只是 你这也太牵强了
wow, that's... that's a hard sell.
为什么 你看他的数据
Why? Look at the numbers.
他在联合队的高级工程测试分数
Advanced engineering test scores at Union Point
高到超标
were off the charts.
听我说 很显然他挺聪明的
Look, he's obviously brilliant,
我承认 但领导一个部门
I'll give you that, but heading up a division
不只是聪不聪明
is about more than just smarts.
他从来没有显示出任何领导能力
He's never shown any indication of leadership ability.
到时候他需要管很多人
He'd have to oversee a lot of personnel.
因为一直没机会 也许他会让我们惊讶
He's never had the chance. He could surprise us.
凯莉 他让一个人吃了另一个人
Kelly, he fed a guy to another guy.
这可不是部门领导该做的事
That's not something a department head does.
你也了解他们俩
Come on, you know those two.
这件事很可能是戈登主导的
Odds are Gordon was the brain trust behind that stunt.
但约翰就直接同意了吗
Oh, and John just went along with it?
这恰恰证明了我的观点
That only proves my point.
好吧 我只是想说
Look, all I'm saying is that
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表