剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
about leaving so abruptly before.
那你来得正好
Well, your timing is excellent.
我正要提前下课呢
I was just about to let the class go early.
别别 别下课
No, no! Don't do that.
我是说
What I mean is...
我想确保我有足够的时间来回答
I want to make sure I have time to answer
大家的问题 关于战斗的
everyone's questions, about the battle.
你真是非常贴心
That is very thoughtful of you.
毕竟我是个老好人嘛
Hey, one of the good ones right here.
就是我
This guy.
或许你应该解释下
Perhaps you wish to explain why
你为什么持有一台联盟设备
you are in possession of a Union device.
这是
It's, uh...
是玩具
it's a toy.
玩具
A toy.
是是
Yeah. Yeah.
我加入了一个变装兴趣小组
I'm part of this cosplay group,
我朋友总是把我打扮成人类
and my friends always make me play the human.
搜身
Search him.
这又是什么
And what is this?
那是个胡椒手磨
That is a pepper mill.
圣诞节收的
Got it for Christmas.
这礼物不怎么样吧
Kind of a crappy gift, right?
我家人可不是东西了
Yeah, my family sucks.
拉响警报
Sound the alarm.
立即搜索另一个人 把这个
Find the other one immediately, and bring this one
带去见舰长
to the captain.
等等 特雷雅
Wait a minute. Teleya,
科加哪去了
where's Coja?
他请假了
Uh, he requested a pass.
他说他想去观察群星
He said he wanted to go look at the stars.
怎么了
What's the matter?
入侵者警报
Intruder alert!
入侵者警报 立即搜捕军官克里斯
Intruder alert! Find and detain Officer Chris.
克里斯 你在干什么
Chris, what are you doing?!
特雷雅 你听我说 我需要你看好孩子们
Teleya, listen to me. I need you to keep the kids
不要离开这个房♥间 等我回来 好吗
in this room until I get back, okay?
他们为什么在找你 你做了什么
Why are they looking for you? What have you done?
请你相信我 看在你哥哥的份上
Just please trust me. On your brother's honor.
看好孩子们等我回来 你能答应吗
Keep the kids here until I return. Will you do that?
好吧
All right.
很好
Good.
你的同胞哪去了
Where is your compatriot?
什么胞 我听不懂
I don't know that word.
你来干什么
Why are you here?
-你有什么企图 -哥们
- What is your mission? - Look, dude,
我们来只是想
we just came here 'cause we were trying
寻找一种和你们和谈的方式
to find a way to make peace with you guys.
我们以为或许读了《安卡纳法典》
Hey, we thought maybe if we read the Anhkana,
就能找到什么共识了
we could find some common ground.
你撒谎
You lie.
你们是冲着中子场生成器来的
You're after the neutron field generator.
好吧 后来确实演变成了这样
I mean, yes, it sort of became about that,
但我发誓
but I swear to you...
该死
Damn it!
这可是新长出来的好腿
That's a brand-new leg!
长官
Sir.
我们要进入拉纳三号♥轨道了
We are entering orbit around Rana three.
准备好武器
Prepare the weapon.
让这个人类看着
We will let the human watch.
舰长 请听我一言
Captain, please listen to me.
下面有十万人
There are over a hundred thousand people down there.
他们没做错...
They've done noth...
这是艾维斯的意愿
It is the will of Avis.
该死
Oh, crap!
科加
Coja!
克里斯 我看到地球了
Chris, I think I can see Earth.
一会再看吧
We can see Earth later.
快走 我们得离开这里
Come on, we got to get out of here.
-快点 -去哪里
- Come on! - Where are we going?
快走
Come on!
武器准备就绪 舰长
The weapon is ready for launch, Captain.
快走
Go, go, go, go, go, go!
开火
Fire.
艾德
Ed,
你还好吗
are you all right?
我没事
Yeah. I'm okay.
孩子们也没事
So are the kids.
到底怎么回事
What's going on?
你是谁
Who are you?
好吧 请别生气
Okay. Now, don't be mad.
指挥官 有一艘战舰
Commander, there is a ship
正在接近我们 是奎尔的驱逐舰
closing on us; it is a Krill destroyer.
竖起导向板 武器准备
Deflectors up. Charge all weapons.
他们在呼叫我们
They're hailing us.
接通
Put them on.
凯莉 是我们
Kelly, it's us.
别开火
Please don't fire.
艾德
Ed?
天哪 见到你真开心
God, am I happy to see you.
我也是 相信我
Well, the feeling's mutual, trust me.
发生什么事了
What happened out there?
说来话长
It's... a long story.
如果有人能帮我弄到
Hey, uh, if somebody could get ahold
差不多450千克芦荟汁
of about a thousand pounds of aloe vera,
就太好了
that would be terrific.
很高兴地说你非常健康
Well, I'm happy to say you're perfectly healthy.
没有组织损伤 也没有受到紫外线照射
There's no tissue damage and no signs of UV exposure.
医生 如果你检查完了
Doctor, if you're through with your examination,
我要带她去舰桥
I'll take her to the brig.
我还在想你是否有再次面对我的勇气
I was wondering if you'd have the courage to face me again.
我想和她单独待一会
I'd like a moment alone with her.
舰长 我想我应该留下
Captain, I think I should stay.
没关系 中尉
It's fine, Lieutenant.
外面等吧
Wait outside.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们别无选择
We had no choice.
孩子们在哪里
Where are the children?
已经安排送他们回去了
Arrangements have been made to return them
回到奎尔星球的家人身边
to their families on Krill.
那我呢
And what about me?
我不知道
I don't know.
但我可以保证你不受伤害
But I can promise you that you won't be harmed.
你刚杀了我的舰队成员
You will forgive me if I have difficulty believing that
你说的话我可不敢信
from the man who just killed my crew.
我们的任务目标是和平
Our mission was in the interest of peace.
但你的人却准备杀害
But your crew was going to murder
十万群众
a hundred thousand people.
我还能怎么办
What the hell else could I have done?
那你为什么要救孩子
Why did you save the children?
因为他们是孩子
They're kids.
他们的人生才刚开始
With their whole lives ahead of them.
他们不是我的敌人
They're not my enemies.
他们看到你今天所作所为以后...
After what they saw you do today...
就会是了
they will be.
绝对会是
They will be.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表