剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
立即停止
Cease immediately.
你会被禁足 十年那么长
You're gonna be grounded for, like, ten years.
等你解禁时都变成老头了
You're gonna be an old man by the time you come out your room.
才不会呢 你是个骗子
I am not! You're a liar!
消停点行吗 别让我说第二遍
Children, cut the crap right now.
你们要是逼我再过去找你们一次
If I have to come back there one more time, I swear to God
我就要疯了
I am going to lose my mind.
什么
What?
我们的戴森粒子能量供给已耗尽
Our dysonium power supply is depleted.
我将不能使用穿梭艇的扫描器
I will not be able to use the shuttle's scanners
对芬恩医生进行大范围搜寻
to conduct a broader search for Dr. Finn,
也不能给奥维尔号♥发送求救信♥号♥♥了
nor can I send a distress signal to the Orville.
知道吗 在天体地质学的课上
You know, in astrogeology class
我学到了星系中有许多戴森量子
I learned that there's lots of dysonium in the galaxy.
很多星球上都有
Like, on lots of different planets.
或许这里也有
Maybe there's some here.
没有穿梭艇的扫描器
Without the shuttle's scanners,
我只能在邻近搜寻
I am unable to search beyond the immediate vicinity.
那试试看呗
Well... maybe just try?
我探测到外壳上有大量戴森粒子
I am detecting trace amounts of dysonium on the outer-hull.
这说明穿梭艇撞到的山中
This would indicate the presence of a deposit
有戴森粒子沉积
in the mountains where the shuttle impacted.
-所以有戴森粒子吗 -确实
- So there is dysonium? - Indeed.
你没有原先认为的
You are not as intellectually stunted
-那样智力低下 -那么
- as I previously believed. - Well, then
-我们走吧 -那座山离这里有些距离
- let's go! - The mountains are some distance away,
你们的生物系统需要休息
and your biological systems require a rest period.
我们早晨启程
We will depart in the morning.
万一 有怪物呢
What if... there's more monsters?
如果要找到你们妈妈 就必须冒这个险
That is a risk we must take if we hope to find your mother.
有人吗
Hello!
有人吗
Is anyone there?!
我在哪
Where the hell am I?!
你肯定饿了
You must be hungry.
你是谁
Who are you?
我的孩子在哪
Where are my children?
吃
Eat.
我们在哪
Where are we?
这里很安全
It's a safe place.
我得找到我的孩子
I have to find my kids.
我们的飞船坠落了 不知道他们怎样了
We were in a crash, and I don't know what happened to them,
所以我得马上离开这里
so I have to get the hell out of here right now.
我告诉过你
I told you...
你在一个安全的地方
you're in a safe place.
我的翻译器肯定坏掉了
My translator must be broken,
因为"安全"在我的语言里不是这样
because "safe" means something else in my language.
吃
Eat.
-该我玩了 -没你的事
- It's my turn to play! - You don't get a turn.
这不公平
That's not fair!
是你说我不应该带这个的
You're the one that said I shouldn't bring it,
所以你别玩
so you don't get to play.
-规矩不应该由你定 -就该我定
- You don't get to make the rules. - Yeah, I do.
艾萨克
Isaac!
再也不用提这个玩具了
The game is never to be spoken of again.
那我现在要做什么
Well, now what am I supposed to do?
我无聊死了
I'm already bored.
或许你可以帮我进行我的生物体研究
Perhaps you can assist me in my study of biological life-forms
解释一下你们与你们妈妈的交流特性
by explaining the nature of your interactions with your mother.
你想知道什么
Well, what do you want to know?
你们似乎对你们妈妈毫不尊重
You seem to hold your mother in contempt.
我想你们一定很讨厌她
I must conclude that you dislike her.
-不对 -你们不断地对她不敬
- That's not true! - You continuously disrespect her,
-无视她的命令 -对
- and ignore her commands. - Yeah.
-你对妈妈可坏了 -不 我没有
- You're totally mean to Mom. - No, I'm not!
我本来都不想出来旅行的
I didn't even want to go on this stupid trip anyways.
是你逼我的
You're the one who made me.
你怎么做到的
How'd you do that?
我能合成任何语♥音♥
I can synthesize any vocal pattern.
怎么了
What's wrong?
有人来了
Someone is approaching.
-不许靠近 -把孩子给我们
- Come no closer. - Give us the children.
他们受我保护
They are under my protection.
你们不能带走他们
You may not have them.
他们死了吗
Are they... dead?
不 他们只是被击晕了
No, they are merely stunned.
他们似乎遭受着疾病和营养不良之苦
They appear to be suffering from disease and malnutrition.
他们为什么想抓我们
Why did they want us?
我猜测他们的意图是吃掉你们
I would surmise that their intent was to consume you.
在我需要用我的手时它们必须不受阻碍
My hand must remain unencumbered in the event I require its use.
艾萨克
Isaac?
牵着他吧
Just hold his hand.
你没吃
You haven't eaten.
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
食物稀缺
Food is scarce.
别浪费
Don't waste it.
吃
Eat.
快点
Now!
我叫卓耿
My name is Drogen.
我找到你是你的幸运
You are very lucky I found you.
我跟其他三个一起
I was with three others--
两个我的儿子和一个人工智能
my two sons and an artificial being.
我只在残骸里找到你
You were the only one I found in the wreckage.
那我觉得你会理解
Then I'm sure you'll understand
我为什么需要找到他们
why I need to find them.
他们还年轻 可能会受伤
They're young, they could be hurt.
没人能在外面生存很长时间
No one survives out there for long.
我带着一个通讯设备
I was carrying a communication device.
你有看到吗
Did you find it?
求你了
Please.
-让我呼叫我的孩子们 -这不重要了
- Let me call my kids! - It won't matter.
-为什么 -曾经有场战争
- Why? - There was a war.
敌人在水源里投放了普洛克斯
The enemy put Paloxus in the water supply.
-普洛克斯 -一种生物武器
- Paloxus? - A biological weapon.
成千上万人死去
Millions were killed.
只有一些幸存 但他们都生了病
A few survived, but they are sick,
变得绝望而又暴♥力♥
desperate, violent.
许多人变成了食人族
Many have resorted to cannibalism
因为食物几乎耗尽
because the food is almost gone.
你看起来没生病
You don't look sick.
我是预见危机即将到来的人之一
I was one of the few who saw the danger coming.
我储存了足够的食物和净水
And I stored enough food and clean water,
足够坚持很长一段时间了
enough to last for a long, long time,
而且 我有武器
and... I have weapons.
听着 我是个医生
Look, I'm a doctor.
放我走 也许我能找到治愈的方法
Let me go, and maybe I can find a cure.
治不好的
There is no cure.
我是你生存的唯一希望
I'm your only hope for survival.
现在咋办
What now?
我们得过河
We must cross.
来吧
Come on.
-泰 -帮帮我
- Ty! - Help me!
你还好吧
You all right?
应该吧
I think so.
如果你们都没事 那我们必须继续赶路
If you are undamaged, then we must keep moving.
走吧
Come on.
穿梭艇的离子轨迹就在前面中断
The shuttle's ion trail ends directly ahead.
柏图斯 有穿梭艇的迹象吗
Bortus, any sign of the shuttle itself?
没有 指挥官 但我检测到了
Negative, Commander, but I am detecting
某种空间异常
a spatial anomaly of some kind.
让我们看看
Let's see it.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表