剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
原谅我的迟钝 但是
Excuse my bluntness, but...
你为什么要隐藏自己有头脑呢
why do you hide your brains?
我成长的殖民地很新
The colony where I'm from was brand-new,
很多农民 建筑工人
lot of farmers, lot of builders.
他们不信任书呆子一样的人物
They didn't trust anyone who was too much of an egghead.
当你永远正确的时候 你会吃惊地发现
You'd be surprised how fast you can alienate people
你被所有人孤立了
when you're always right.
我想被接受
I wanted to be liked, accepted.
然后习惯成自然 我猜
Just became habit, I guess.
等我们出去
If we get out of this...
我想让你做我的总控室主管
I want you to be my new chief engineer.
你确定吗
Are you really sure about that?
凯莉对你的看法是对的
Kelly was right about you.
她的很多事都是对的
She was right about a lot of things.
指挥官 量子力场开始不稳定了
Commander, the quantum field is destabilizing.
我们离开口还有多久
How far are we from the aperture?
3000公里
3,000 kilometers.
力场如何
What's the field status?
力场正在坍塌
The field's collapsing.
我要开到量子速度
I'm gonna take us to quantum speed.
长官 这会让整个量子泡泡塌陷的
What? Sir, that could collapse the entire bubble.
如果不这么做我们也到不了
If I don't, we're not gonna make it.
我没法维持力场稳定
I'm not gonna be able to keep the field stable.
你是个聪明人 我相信你
You're a smart guy, I trust you.
开始
Here we go.
我们成功了
We made it.
中尉 我们在哪里
Lieutenant, what's our position?
3-4-8 方位 9-1-4
3-4-8, mark 9-1-4.
和我们一开始的位置不远
Not too far from where we were.
阿罗拉 呼叫穿梭艇
Alara, hail the shuttle.
舰桥呼叫穿梭艇 你们收到吗
Bridge to shuttle, do you read?
穿梭艇呼叫舰桥 我们没事
Shuttle to bridge. We're okay.
战舰怎么样
How's the ship?
毫发无伤
All in one piece.
等我们回去后
Uh... you may want to get a cleaning crew in here
你们要找人来打扫一下
when we get back to the bay.
会的
Will do.
一会见
We'll see you guys soon.
进来
Come in.
-你好 -好
- Hi. - Hi.
我只想来说 对不起
I just wanted to say I'm sorry.
这个职位
Look. This command...
对我来说是一切
means everything to me.
我想表现得这只是一份工作 但不是这样
I try to act like it's just a job, but it's not.
我知道
I know that.
你忘了 没人比我更了解你
You forget, nobody knows you better than me.
这是我这么做的原因
That's why I did what I did.
我表现得像小孩子发脾气
I behaved like a whiny little bitch...
但实际上
...when the fact is,
我应该谢谢你
I should've just said thank you.
你帮我走到了属于我的位置
You helped put me where I belong.
我要是再怀疑我作为舰长的能力
And, if I ever doubt my fitness to be captain again,
我会提醒自己是谁在支持我
I'll remind myself who's got my back.
不是羽毛 傻瓜
It's not the feather, Dumbo.
是你
It's you.
所有人听好了
Okay, everybody, listen up.
你们来了个新老板
There's a new boss in town,
他的名字是约翰·拉玛少校
and his name is Lieutenant Commander John Lamarr.
-你们准备好了吗 -是 长官
- You guys ready to step it up? - Yes, sir.
如果我们可以在这周内
Okay, boom. Now, if we can increase engine efficiency
把引擎效率提升到97%
to 97% by the end of the workweek,
我们就可以早点下班了
we can all take off early and get wasted.
听上去不错吧
Sound good?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
别光站着 动手吧
All right, well, don't just stand there; snap to it.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表