剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
巡查某人的住处
someone's quarters without a reason.
除非你命令我这么做
Unless you order me to.
不 这不是命令
No, it's not an order.
看这个
Here, look at this.
这是维佳商会的人力资源名单
It's the personnel manifest for the Vega Consortium.
没有普莉娅·拉维斯克
There's no Pria Lavesque.
采矿商会的记录确实做得一塌糊涂
Well, mining consortiums do keep crappy records.
没错 艾德也这么说 但我不买♥♥账
Yeah, that's what Ed said. I don't buy it.
那我猜他还不知道你的凯莉请求
And I'm guessing he doesn't know about your "Kelly" request?
你不能伪造一个什么安全理由
Look, can't you just come up with some bogus security reason
去搜索吗 我告诉你
for a search? I'm telling you,
我对她有不详的预感
I have a bad feeling about her.
我可以作为辐射检查
I can put it in my security log
放入飞行日志
as a radiation check.
但如果有人仔细看 就会有点不对劲
It's a little shaky if anyone takes a close look,
但我会做的 如果你保证一件事
but I'll do it-- if you promise me one thing.
-什么 -那就是你的担忧
- What's that? - That your concern
完全是职责范围内的
is purely in the line of duty
而且跟舰长在喝酒时对着普莉娅
and it has nothing to do with the goo-goo eyes
那种含情脉脉的注视毫无关系
that the captain was making at Pria during drinks.
好吧 首先 我没注意到什么含情脉脉
Okay, first of all, I didn't notice any goo-goo eyes.
其次 即便有
And second of all, even if there were,
跟我屁点关系也没有
I wouldn't give a damn.
我的担忧完全就是职责所在
This is 100% in the line of duty.
姐可是专业的
I'm a professional.
房♥间清洁
Housekeeping.
如果知道想找什么的话
You know, it would help me if I had some idea
找起来会容易些
of what we were looking for.
找任何不同寻常的东西
Anything out of the ordinary.
长官
Commander.
我可能有发现
I might have something.
真是奇了怪了
This is really strange.
扫描仪无法识别
The scan can't penetrate it.
不知道里面是什么
Can't tell what's inside.
拉维斯克舰长
Captain Lavesque.
抱歉我们闯入了
Hi. Uh, sorry... for the intrusion.
我们在调查一起可能的辐射泄露
We were just investigating a possible radiation leak.
一切还好吗
Everything okay?
-挺好的 -好的
- It's fine. - Great.
我们只是想确保你不会睡了一觉
We just wanted to make sure that you didn't go to bed
起床发现多长了只眼睛或者肾脏
and wake up with a third eye or an extra kidney
或者别的啥
or... something.
采矿的时候我已经接触太多辐射了
Oh, I've been exposed to so much radiation in the mines.
如果要变异 估计早就发生了
If I was gonna turn mutant, it would have happened by now.
是的 当然了
Right. Of course.
我们的工作已经完成了
Well, I think we're all finished here.
是的 都弄好了
Yes. All set.
再次抱歉 擅自闯入
Again, sorry for the intrusion.
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
艾德 听我说完
Ed, just hear me out on this.
你们擅自进入她房♥间 还搜索了一番
You went into her quarters and did a search?
这都是我的主意 我命令阿罗拉协助我
This was my doing. I ordered Alara to assist me.
谢谢你 指挥官 但不是这样 舰长
I appreciate that, Commander. But it's not true, Captain.
是我伪造了进入许可证
I falsified the entry permit.
你是一艘联盟星舰上的保卫部主管
You are the chief of security on a Union starship.
没有正当理由 你不能搜索
You don't go searching guest quarters
-客人房♥间 -是的长官 但我们觉得...
- without reasonable cause. - Yes, sir, but we both felt that...
你是我的大副
And you are my first officer, all right?
你应该以身作则
You're supposed to be setting an example,
而你却搜查别人的房♥间
and here you are ransacking a room?
怎么 你们也看了她的日记吗
What, did you read her diary, too?
没有 我们没找着
No, we couldn't find it.
但是艾德 我们发现了一件物体
But, Ed, we discovered an object.
长方形的金属物
Metallic, rectangular in shape...
天哪 你发现了一个长方体
Oh, my God, you found a rectangle.
好严重哦 我是不是该拉响红色警报了
Good Lord, well, should I sound the red alert now?
我们的扫描仪无法穿透那个物体
Our scans couldn't penetrate it.
我们不知道那是什么
We had no idea what it was.
说不定是个皮带扣
So it could be a belt buckle, for all you know.
确实有这可能
I suppose it could be.
我要给你记上一次行政记过
I'm putting a formal reprimand on your record.
出去吧
Dismissed.
艾德 我能和你说实话吗
Ed, can I be perfectly honest with you?
我觉得你没有客观看待普莉娅
I don't think you're being objective regarding Pria.
等等 不好意思
Wait, I'm sorry.
我不客观吗
I'm not being objective?
我不...
I'm not being...
不好意思 刚刚是谁去乱翻人家房♥间
I-I'm sorry, which one of us just went tossin' cells?
我哪里不客观了
How am I not being objective?
我认为你被她的美貌蒙蔽了理智
I think you're letting her charisma cloud the fact
看不清她也许有所隐瞒
that she may not be what she seems.
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
喝酒的时候你全程对她含情脉脉
You were making goo-goo eyes at her all through drinks.
我才没有含情脉脉...
I was not making goo-goo eye...
顺便说下 就算我有
By the way, even if I was,
就算我真的有
even if I was,
又关你什么事
what business is that of yours?
我们已经分开了
We're not together anymore.
你想和谁约会都行
You can date whoever you want.
-我也是 -那没问题
- So can I. - And that's fine.
我对此没有意见
I'm not saying otherwise.
但那要是影响你作为长官的判断力
But if it affects your judgment as an officer,
我就该向你指出来
it is my job to point it out to you.
扮神探的人不是我 好吗
Hey, I'm not the one playing Nancy Drew here. Okay?
我们来做个合理性检查吧
Look, let's... let's do a sanity check, shall we?
我们救了这个女人
We rescued this woman.
你觉得她撞毁自己的战舰
Wha... What do you think, she crashed her own ship
就为了来这里免费洗衣服吗
just so she could come here and do free laundry?
顺便说一下 是的
And by the way, by the way, yes,
没错 我的确觉得她很有魅力
you know what, I find her attractive.
那又怎么样
So what?
我的担心和私人情感完全无关 相信我
My concern is completely unemotional, trust me.
你在厨房♥水槽上睡她也不关我的事
You can bang that chick on your kitchen sink for all I care.
我从来不在食物旁边做 你知道的
I don't ever do it near the food, you know that.
但作为你的大副 我告诉你
But as your XO, I am telling you,
这事绝对有蹊跷
there is something wrong here.
舰长 请到舰桥报到
Captain, please report to the bridge.
报到
Report.
我们不知道撞击从何而来
We don't know where the impacts are coming from.
外面什么都没有
There's nothing out there.
外面肯定有什么
Well, there's got to be something out there.
我们正在被狠狠撞击
We're getting pounded.
舰长 我们可能遇到了
Captain, I believe we may have encountered
强烈的暗物质风暴
a concentrated dark matter storm.
有这种事吗
Is that a thing?
这极其罕见
They are extremely rare.
-我们如何摆脱 -舰长 我可以...
- How do we get out of it? - Captain, I can...
我可以帮忙
I can help.
-什么意思 -我们曾遭遇过暗物质风暴
- What do you mean? - We encountered a dark matter storm
在去往北河三5星采矿的途中
on a mining expedition to Pollux 5.
调整你们的武器阵列 用中和轴粒子
Adjust your weapons array to flood the area
淹没这一区域
with neutralized axion particles.
非常有趣的理论
A fascinating theory.
好像从来没人尝试过这种解决方法
I do not believe anyone has ever attempted such a solution.
动手吧
Do it.
相信我
Trust me.
戈登 带我们离开这儿
Gordon, get us out of here.
天哪
Oh, my God.
舰长 撞击严重削弱了我们的防护罩
Sir! The impacts have severely weakened our deflectors.
即将发生结构损坏
Structural damage is imminent.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表