剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表
说得对
Yeah, good point.
那我们现在怎么办
So, what do we do now?
生存
Survival.
我是说 只要我们在这里 不管是哪
I mean, as long as we're here, wherever here is,
我们最好确定食物合成器能用
we better make sure that the food synthesizer works.
至少不会饿死
At least we won't starve.
看啊 这是我最喜欢的袍子
Look at this. It's my favorite robe.
我两年没见过这个了
I haven't seen this in two years.
另外 这能带来灵感
By the way, this was an inspired idea.
没错 如果食物里有毒 我们就完蛋了
Of course, if there's anything in the food, we're screwed.
是啊 我不信有谁会费尽千辛万苦
Yeah, I kind of doubt whoever brought us here
把我们带来就为了给我们下毒
went through all the trouble just to poison us.
-谢谢 -不谢
- Thank you. - Mm.
艾德
Ed...
你觉得奥维尔号♥知道我们还活着吗
you think the Orville knows we're alive?
你觉得他们在找我们吗
You think they're even looking for us?
希望如此
Well, we better hope so.
我让阿罗拉指挥了
I left Alara in command.
是啊
Yeah.
你怎么想
What do you think?
她很聪明
Well, she's smart,
但她还是个新手
but she's really green.
我知道
I know.
我得去睡一会儿
I'm gonna try to get some sleep.
你想 你想睡床还是沙发
Do you, uh, do you want the bed or the couch?
你睡床吧 我还有好多没喝
You take the bed. I've had so much to drink,
我估计我会喝醉的
I think I'd die at that altitude.
好吧
Okay.
如果明天我们还在这儿
And if we're still here tomorrow,
我们可以继续吃这巧克力布朗尼
we can move on to that brownie.
等等 你
Hey, wait, do you...
你记不记得杰夫和莫林邀请我们
do you remember that time that Jeff and Maureen
去看歌♥剧那会儿
invited us to the opera?
我的天哪 是的
Oh, my God, yes.
你知道我讨厌歌♥剧 所以你让我在
And you knew I hated opera, so you made me smoke that joint
我们离开之前抽了根烟
before we left.
真不好意思 那应该是我的
I'm so sorry, that was supposed to be mine.
-我给错了 -还有你武器等级的烟草
- I gave you the wrong one. - Your weapons-grade weed.
没错我记得很清楚
Yes, I remember it very well.
我们到剧院的时候这玩意儿开始生效了
And it kicked in when we got to the theater,
我当时很确定我
and I became convinced that I was...
你要瘫痪了
That you were gonna be paralyzed.
如果我继续坐着超过两分钟
That I would be paralyzed if I stayed seated
我会瘫痪的
for longer than two minutes.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
别忘了 你从椅子上跳起来的时候
And remember, you bashed the hell out of Maureen's head
-狠狠地打了一下莫林的脑袋 -哇
- when you jumped out of your chair? - Oh...
天哪 她脸上的淤青大小
God, the size of the bruise
简直是史诗级的
on her face was just epic.
是不是那时候开始他们就不跟咱玩耍了
Was that when they stopped hanging out with us?
-没错 他们受够了 -哈
- Oh, yeah, they were done with us. - Yeah.
切 他们自己逊毙了 谁稀罕了
That-- well, you know, they sucked. Who cares?
他们真的不咋滴 我们干嘛
They totally sucked. Why did we
-跟他们出去玩 -我以为你喜欢他们
- hang out with them? - I thought you liked them.
-我讨厌他们 -你讨
- I hated them. - You hate--
我忍♥受他们只因为你喜欢 你讨厌他们
That was the only reason that I tolerated-- You-you hated them?
没错 那女的从来都说个不停
Yes. I mean she never shut the hell up,
男的笑起来嘴巴像香肠
and-and he smelled like sausage.
晓得不 我特高兴我打了她脑袋
Well, then, you know what? I'm glad I hit her in the head.
我也是
That makes two of us.
知道么
I-- you know,
这感觉像场梦
this-this feels like a dream.
此时此刻
Being here, in this place.
就像去年从未有过
It's like the last year never happened.
我在思考同样的事情
I was just thinking the same thing.
我在穿梭艇里说的
I might have been wrong...
可能是我错了
about what I said in the shuttle.
也许事情本可以不同
Maybe things could've been different.
晚安
Good night.
长官 我认为我已经精确找到了
Sir, I believe I have pinpointed the destination
目的地的子空间脉冲
of the subspace pulse.
让我们看看你得到了什么
Let's see what you've got.
哦不
Oh, no.
绝对不可能 中尉
Absolutely out of the question, Lieutenant.
但是长官 如果有一丝希望他们还活着
But, sir, if there's any chance that they're still alive...
这个宇宙区域是禁止进入的 绝无例外
That sector of space is off-limits, no exceptions.
长官 求您了 如果我们能够
Sir, please, if we could just...
中尉 你还年轻
Lieutenant, you're young,
所以我准备忽略
so I'm going to overlook the fact
你在质疑舰队司令的直接命令
that you are questioning a direct order
这一事实
from a fleet Admiral.
我们有足够理由让战舰远离那个星系
We have reasons for keeping our ships away from that star system.
卡利文人是技术非常先进的民族
The Calivon are a very technologically advanced race.
他们认为任何科技落后点的种族都是低等的
And they view any species at a lesser technological level as inferior.
于是有感情的种族会被视为动物
In the way a sentient being might view an animal.
我们不想以任何一种方式打扰他们
We do not want to engage them in any way.
但是舰长和指挥官怎么办
But what about the captain and the commander?
他们在任务中牺牲了
Lost in the line of duty.
抱歉 中尉
I'm sorry, Lieutenant.
一旦修复完成
As soon as your repairs are complete,
你接到的命令是返回地球
your orders are to return to Earth
奥维尔号♥会被分配
where the Orville will be assigned
一名新的舰长和大副
a new captain and first officer.
塔克完毕
Tucker out.
醒醒
Hey. Wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
嗨
Hey.
嗨 发生什么了
Hey, what's going on?
能告诉我我在哪里吗
Hey, can you tell me where I am?
因为说实在的
'Cause honestly...
尼达尔
Nidal.
来吧 我们去看看奎尔人
Come on, let's go see the Krill.
妈妈 我想去看莫克兰人
Mama, I want to see the Moclans.
如果有时间的话
If we have time.
来吧 走
Come on. Let's go.
喂喂喂
Hey. Hey!
这里发生了什么
What's going on here?
我在哪儿
Where am I?
跟我说说话啊
Hey, talk to me!
你在白费力气
You're wasting your breath.
对他们来说你无关紧要
You don't matter to them.
你是谁
Who are you?
这是什么地方
What is this place?
看来他们终于把这填满了
Looks like they finally filled that slot.
咋样了 新来的
How's it going, new guy?
艾德
Ed?
这是什么 发生了什么
What is this? What's going on?
我
I...
回答我的问题
Answer my question.
我们在哪里
Where are we?
挺聪明的家伙 对吧
A smart one, isn't he?
看看周围吧朋友
Take a look around you, friend.
你在卡利文族的动物园里呀
You're in a Calivon zoo.
看见没 他们的浮标
See, their buoys
能够扫描你的电脑 然后马上
can scan your computers and then instantly
产生独特的全息诱饵
generate a customized holographic lure.
一旦你上钩了 你就被运送到了这里
As soon as you bite, you're transported here.
就像野外捕猎的陷阱一样
Like leaving an animal trap in the wild.
它甚至都知道要让我爸跟我讨论他的结肠
It even knew to make my dad talk about his colon.
这是一种很先进的技术
That's an advanced technology.
剧集 | 奥维尔号(2017) | 导航列表